Haroon Rasheed comments on PM Khan's statement “I wish I could follow President Xi’s example and put 500 most corrupt people in Pakistan to jail."

Two Stooges

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is the best Paa Gafoor & Paa Bajwa could do for Pakistan ?
تم بھی اپنی گانڈ کی موری کو تھوڑا بڑا کر لو، اور
کسی اچھی کوالٹی کا تیل بھی رکھ لو، کیونکہ سنتری بادشاہ آ رھا ہے

اور اُس کا سوٹا عین تیری گانڈ کی موری کے
کنارے پر رکھا ہؤا ہے، بس دکھا لگانے کی دیرھے ۔۔۔۔
اور تیری آنکھیں باھر

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
The difference being Chines President is the boss and can put in jail/shoot any one he wants
but IK cannot do it as the government has to go thru this rotten court system...it takes a long time to get a conviction and most of the criminals go scot tree. I think that is what IK means.

how long did it take for Aleema Khan to receive relief from not any court but Supreme Court of Pakistan ? ....... 10 years ? 20 years ???

bass karday, itna na chussa kar.......

Thegangster

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
how long did it take for Aleema Khan to receive relief from not any court but Supreme Court of Pakistan ? ....... 10 years ? 20 years ???

qeema walay naan ke sarkar why patwaris did not go to supreme court . raseedain nikalo patwario pehlay TV per jhoot bar bar bol ker bhi koi sharam haya nahi hai

Two Stooges

ابے حرامزادے، تو کھربوں کی چوری کو، ایک
ٹیکس کے کیس سے جوڑ رھا ہے ؟؟؟

Thegangster

ابے حرامزادے، تو کھربوں کی چوری کو، ایک
ٹیکس کے کیس سے جوڑ رھا ہے ؟؟؟
ye nawaz sharif ka chaatu hai old dick sucker . Khalee makhlooq was raped by khalee makhlooq deep hard now shit is coming out from his mouth and ass

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)

Do u even know what Aleema Khan's case is? After the case it was proven that she didn't do any money laundering, she did not do any corruption (as assets were as per her income). She did under declaration (miss declaration) of her assets and paid as heavy a penelty as in law.

It NS & ms. Calibre "Meri London tu kya Pakistan may bhi property nahin" had given money trail there case would've been finished in a week.

pkuser2k12

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar is this a joke

Haroon Ur Rashid is saying Imran Khan wants one party rule . There is one party rule in china

Haroon Ur Rashid is saying that china hanged 400 minsters and not opposition leaders the point is there is no other party only one party in china so there is no opposition

What a tabsra Sir g

Koi haal nae in so called analysts ka

Muhammad Jibran

The difference being Chines President is the boss and can put in jail/shoot any one he wants
but IK cannot do it as the government has to go thru this rotten court system...it takes a long time to get a conviction and most of the criminals go scot tree. I think that is what IK means.
Lol chinese president can't do that, he has no such power.... It is the institutions that takes action.... I think you are taking lessons on global politica from imran khan

mrmerchant

because he did not put his own sister in Jail and recieved special treatment for her from probably one of the blackes Chief Justice in Pakistan.

Now, had he punished his own sister by putting her in jail, it could be different
kya chawal mar rahe hai ye pagal

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol chinese president can't do that, he has no such power.... It is the institutions that takes action.... I think you are taking lessons on global politica from imran khan
and who do you think is the boss of all the institutions? The Party president...

Imran the legend

because he did not put his own sister in Jail and recieved special treatment for her from probably one of the blackes Chief Justice in Pakistan.

Now, had he punished his own sister by putting her in jail, it could be different
Why don’t the government pay someone in the jail and strangle zardari and sharif make Pakistan corruption free and there Dog eating partwaris will have no one to Worship