Hareem Shah has many controversial videos of Fawad Chaudhry claimed in Lucman show

Minister (2k+ posts)
These PTI guys character wise Intehai Ghattya including their leaders.
Dear what about NS (Samshad Bagum, Tahira Syed) & Zardari ( The girl who was caught on airport, I dont remember the name) , Bilawal, Maryam, Hussan HUssain, Dar & his son. Are they angels?

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is big shame for all those ministers and politicians of PTI who gave access to these tik tok girls? Couldn’t have they kept themselves away from these girls? Is this what you do when you are striving for Riasat e Madinah?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
جس جس ٹھرکی اور گھٹیا لعنتی منسٹرز نے انکو ایکسیس دی وہ ہر تھرڈ کلاس منسٹر ننگا ہونا چاہئیے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
کیا فیاضے ٹھرکی اور فوادے آئن سٹائنز کے ساتھ ساتھ موجودہ آئی جی پنجاب کی بھی کوئی پورنو گرافی ان گشتیوں کے پاس موجود ہے جو انکے خلاف ایف آئی آر نہیں ہو رہی

Spartacus

Lacking comprehension skills, he said she showed him the video on her phone during the interview

Dear Citizen X ,
Please watch it again his statement !!!
The exact statement is not only that “I saw the videos “ but one step in advance that
“ Meray Tuk Wooo Aayee Videos “ !!!!!

watch it again and let us know “ Who has skills problem “ !!!!!!

Last edited:

peaceandjustice

مبشر صاحب آپ نے اور رائے صاحب نے بہت اہم انفارمیشن عوام کے ساتھ شیئر کی ہیں آپ سے گزارش ھے جنہوں نے آپ کے ساتھ دھوکا کیا ھے انھیں معاف کر دیں معاف کرنا اللّٰہ سبحان و تعالیٰ کو پسند ھے

Spartacus

Dear Citizen X ,
Please watch it again his statement !!!
The exact statement is not only that “I saw the videos “ but one step in advance that
Meray Tuk Wooo Aayee Videos “ !!!!!

watch it again and let us know “ Who has skills problem “ !!!!!!

watch at 26:44