Hamza Ali Abbasi confirms his wedding with Niamal Khawar

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1164165559744962561

ECfyYQqXYAIEV9f

ECfyZm0XUAAKH_Q

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
She seems to be in Telenor recent ad. Not sure if she is that actress but resembles alot.

trojanhorse

Voter (50+ posts)
Lo bhai Niazi ka aik sandwich ty gayaa!
Now muraad cheekan aka full body wax waley left. According to ex mom of PTI Reham khan
Brother I believe you are a very sensible and intelligent person and your aggression against a person or political party or an institution is just the furustration that you wanted to vent - totally understandable but sometime it goes below your level of dignity. Hope you will understand dear.

bhaibarood

Brother I believe you are a very sensible and intelligent person and your aggression against a person or political party or an institution is just the furustration that you wanted to vent - totally understandable but sometime it goes below your level of dignity. Hope you will understand dear.
Sorry If I offended you in anycase what so ever! I am against noora and zardari too but Niazi ex wife mentioned this relationship in her book,which I consider factual as she lived the live as wife.
If you really feel like I should edit my post let me know I will delete it! Niazi se mera koi jaidad ka jhagra thori hai. I appreciate the civilized way you took its unlike regular PTI supporters! Keep it up

Last edited:

trojanhorse

Voter (50+ posts)
Sorry If I offended you in anycase what so ever! I am against noora and zardari too but Niazi ex wife mentioned this relationship in her book,which I consider factual as she lived the live as wife.
If you really feel like I should edit my post let me know I will delete it! Niazi se mera koi jaidad ka jhagra thori hai. I appreciate the civilized way you took its unlike regular PTI supporters! Keep it up
aray nahi sir I am not offended as the Quran says "Every soul earns only to its own account, no soul laden bears the load of another."
As far as Reham khan's book and allegations are concerned, I don't know if those are true or not but I think it's beyond ones dignity to defame someone on such personal accounts especially if one had such a close relationship with the other in the past. I admire IK on this account that he remained silent. That's a more dignified way I guess.
By the way I am not a supporter or worker of PTI :-)
I am just an ordinary Pakistani citizen.

bhaibarood

aray nahi sir I am not offended as the Quran says "Every soul earns only to its own account, no soul laden bears the load of another."
As far as Reham khan's book and allegations are concerned, I don't know if those are true or not but I think it's beyond ones dignity to defame someone on such personal accounts especially if one had such a close relationship with the other in the past. I admire IK on this account that he remained silent. That's a more dignified way I guess.
By the way I am not a supporter or worker of PTI :-)
I am just an ordinary Pakistani citizen.
Sir je let me enlighten you about the beloved Niazi history
Riysat e madinay ke selected PM aik teriyan white nami bachey ke baap hain
Sita white name aurat jo uski maa thee, mar gayee
Reham ki kitab ko main 99% saach manta hoon kiyon ke agar Niazi ke barey main jhoot bolti tu Niazi UK courts main defamation ka law suit kar satka tha , magar nahi kia kiyon ke kitaan sachi thee.
Kitab main na sirf Murad saaed aur hamza ka qisa likha hai
laikin Niazi sahab ki shed ki bottle aur Islamabad ki butterflies main bhi dilchaspi likhi hai!
Aik biwi apney shohar ke mutaliq ziada jaantee hai thats my ideology

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is a rather disturbing statement. Marriage is not a box to be ticked off just cuz. Anyways good luck to the couple.

bhaibarood

Nahi apki umar aur zehni halat ka taqbli jaiza lene k liay pooch rha tha andaza ho gaya shukria .
Umar ka zehni halat se koi taluk nahi hai! Wasey Hamza sandwich Abbassi ki shadi ka apko bhi assfoos hai kia?
Niaizi ke sahi janasheen hain sir ap bhi?

nomishah

Senator (1k+ posts)
Umar ka zehni halat se koi taluk nahi hai! Wasey Hamza sandwich Abbassi ki shadi ka apko bhi assfoos hai kia?
Niaizi ke sahi janasheen hain sir ap bhi?
Ji yehi jan’na chah raha tha k chand mah ka bacha kese internet aur smart device use kr rha hai aur yeh aap ne khud hi explain ker dia , lagay rahiay .