Hamid Mir's Personal Attacks On PM Imran Khan - Watch Shahbaz Gills's reply to Hamid Mir

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI should be more vocal on 4 months delivery of Mehrun-Nisa on public shows IF pmln is targeting IK past.
Mihrun-nisa nain time poora liya tha...calibri fonts dastyaab na honay ki wajah se Nikah-nama zara der se bana tha...

xecutioner

If Hamid Mir think realistically he has lost that one reason where a person like me used to give him benefit og doubt. But after listening to this he has proven he deserves DMS beating up his arse

Steyn

So by your logic....Shehbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif, Zardar, Bilawal, Maryam, Humza, Bubloo and Dubloo .... are all fair game, Right? Apne pur baat baat hai to randi rona shuroo.... what can one expect from a filthy patwari whose sole purpose is to make a living off personal lives of your opponents.

By all means. The fuck do i care about PMLN or jiyalas or chuteya or patwari or diesel.

You supporters of one party or another are all the same.

The only reason PTI is scared of bringing personal lives of PMLN and PPP out is because they're afraid they will be exposed too. In fact, that's the reason PMLN and PPP also don't openly do such politics.

We should know what kind of filth is ruling the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Steyn

Let's say the news is not fake. How did it hurt the public exchequer? How does it compare to the corruption sagas of the Sharifs?

Loss to the public exchequer isn't the only thing that matters. For a country that claims to be Islamic Republic has crappier morals than West.

In IKs own words, leaders in west are held to a higher standard of morality than the rest of the public.

It's not very moral to deny your child and have her live a life without her mother and a father. Can only imagine what she must have gone through in school. Who's your father? I don't know, my mother says Imran Khan but he doesn't admit this.

It also raises the question. If a man lies about something trivial like this, what else is he capable of lying? Surely, he's not trustworthy.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nice try. But Hamid Mir pointed out the very same tabloid that youthias are blindly believing in also has some spicy stories about IK love child. If you believe one then you must believe another.

Your yapping about corruption and blah blah is irrelevant to this.

And i think the Prime Ministers personal life should be discussed and he held responsible for it.
HAMId mir tumhein dubana chahtaa hae ?

Bubber Shair

شہباز گل درست نہیں کہہ رہا کیونکہ پوٹینز جو زبان مریم کیلئے استعمال کرتے ہیں وہ لکھنے کے قابل نہیں ہوتی
حامد میر نے ایک سادہ سا سوال کیا ہے کہ ڈیلی میل کی اگر تمام خبریں درست ہیں تو پھر عمران والی خبر بھی درست ہوگی؟
اس کا جواب تو اس نے دیا نہیں بس آئیں بائیں شائیں کرکے چلا گیا جھوٹا انسان

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Loss to the public exchequer isn't the only thing that matters. For a country that claims to be Islamic Republic has crappier morals than West.

In IKs own words, leaders in west are held to a higher standard of morality than the rest of the public.

It's not very moral to deny your child and have her live a life without her mother and a father. Can only imagine what she must have gone through in school. Who's your father? I don't know, my mother says Imran Khan but he doesn't admit this.

It also raises the question. If a man lies about something trivial like this, what else is he capable of lying? Surely, he's not trustworthy.

Stealing from the exchequer hurts the entire country. Someones love life doesnt.
And secondly, surely you wouldnt like it if Maryams love life or timing of the birth of her child is discussed in Hamid Mirs show

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
My friend there is an ethical line regardless of who you are and with which party you are affiliated to...that one must not cross. How would you feel if someone start going personal about you or your family members or your religious beliefs? There are certain things that are between The Creator and the creation. He is the all-knowing and Merciful and He can forgive us humans even on our deathbed so don't be a judge as that is not your place or mine. Read Quran as that will tell you the reason why...I hope I was clear enough.

By all means. The fuck do i care about PMLN or jiyalas or chuteya or patwari or diesel.

You supporters of one party or another are all the same.

The only reason PTI is scared of bringing personal lives of PMLN and PPP out is because they're afraid they will be exposed too. In fact, that's the reason PMLN and PPP also don't openly do such politics.

We should know what kind of filth is ruling the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Islamabadiya

a little misleading title, it was asked whether u trust the same newspaper which gave news about Jemima taking care of Imran's alleged lovechild

Galaxy

Well the problem is none of the pakistani politicians have clean past as far as their private life is concerned. concerning their sexual lives,they are all naked in this Hamam. This part of their lives is not damaging the country but the second part which is honesty ,transparency,bravery,future vision and knowledge is more impotent and decides the faith of general public and country directly.