Hamid Mir's interesting comment on Peshawar BRT

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh jaa k apne baap zardari ke karachi mein green bus project ko dekh le. Its been around more than 4 years and even basic constructions started to decay before it is completed. Peshawar BRT is quite new and many times faster than green line.

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BRT aka tora bora ???
ro potiyan ro

yeh DG ISPR ghaddar ke betey ki shadi main kiyon gaya ?

army jantee hai Hamid mir is patriot and Gen Pasha is complicit
49711585_1958593567523199_2258811777292697600_n.jpg

Last edited:

Eyeaan

BRT aka tora bora ???
ro potiyan ro

Regardless of Meer is bad or good
but
this is an illogical argument.

Eyeaan

well it makes sense when BRT caused the Peshawar resident that much road clogs and longer commute time
I hadn't bothered to listen to comments of Meer in the video; I know well how he cooks up fiction;
My observation was about his picture/mingling/social or professional associations to infer that Meer is innocent. That is illogical and false. - how ever it may appeals to emotions

bhaibarood

I hadn't bothered to listen to comments of Meer in the video; I know well how he cooks up fiction;
My observation was about his picture/mingling/social or professional associations to infer that Meer is innocent. That is illogical and false. - how ever it may appeals to emotions
well then you are not the right person to comment on him!
you cant be blinded by biased opinions

Eyeaan

well then you are not the right person to comment on him!
you cant be blinded by biased opinions
My comment was about your post and inference; - and not about Meer- What is so difficult to understand about that.

What's illogical with my comment?- I didn't listen to him because i don't trust him due to his mode of arguments and logic. - For me Meer is hack and an opinion maker and nothing more.
I didn't say a word about his opinion on BRT (nor I know what he said and nor do I don't care - I comment on him only when it becomes as he often misleads others

bhaibarood

My comment was about your post and inference; - and not about Meer- What is so difficult to understand about that.

What's illogical with my comment?- I didn't listen to him because i don't trust him due to his mode of arguments and logic. - For me Meer is hack and an opinion maker and nothing more.
I didn't say a word about his opinion on BRT (nor I know what he said and nor do I don't care - I comment on him only when it becomes as he often misleads others
ok I get it now! prove the hypothesis that Hamid Mir is traitor aka ghaddar !
and if he is traitor why no action against him, even though he alleges murder charge on DG ISI? Potiyan are against Hamid MIR

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
BRT aka tora bora ???
ro potiyan ro

Why is an honest, patriotic, democracy loving journalist mingling with establishment representative who wants to derail democracy and bring in presidential system?

bhaibarood

Why is an honest, patriotic, democracy loving journalist mingling with establishment representative who wants to derail democracy and bring in presidential system?
its General Pasha who asked him for this favour !not the other way around.
Anyone who thinks Hamid mir is gaddar then they are supporting the biggest propaganda in their lives ever promoted by boot polishis

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
its General Pasha who asked him for this favour !not the other way around.
Anyone who thinks Hamid mir is gaddar then they are supporting the biggest propaganda in their lives ever promoted by boot polishis
oh poor pasha must be wishing lord hamid mir had granted him his support to overthrow democratic government but fortunately the all powerful and mighty mir aka Thomas Paine of Pakistan didn't support the establishment scum

bhaibarood

oh poor pasha must be wishing lord hamid mir had granted him his support to overthrow democratic government but fortunately the all powerful and mighty mir aka Thomas Paine of Pakistan didn't support the establishment scum
Hamid Mir and Najam sethi type anchors are opinion makers!
if they can justify presidential sytem ,GHQ will have low resistance in political maneuvering.
Its the same reason why Gen Asif Ghafoor keep him for opinion making and keeping slow hand on PTM and Baluch issues. Otherwise they can incite another unrest

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hamaray Gunaah yahi thay k jo kaam 20 30 saal pehlay kisi aur Govt ko karnay chahiye thay woh aaj ho rahay hai. Aur os say bhi barha gunaah yeh hai k hamaray han aese anchors hai jo Jis ki mehfil main jaatay hai unhi ko khush karnay walay comments boltay hai...