Hamid Mir Ke Baad Jasmine Manzoor Ki CM Punjab Ko Thappar Maarne Ki Khawahish

RasageerLohar

MPA (400+ posts)
this is the so called 4th pillar of government. "lanat, lanat, lanat". Also lanat on Pervez Musharraf who started the free media in Pakistan. We as a society are not ready. This Pakistan media is just copying Indian media and make everything sensational. Much better Journalist on Twitter who report without bias of theirs or their owners

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Arent you glad you are living in PTI era, where you are able to bark such rubbish on media and get away with it?
Arent you glad you didnt try this language with Shahbaz Sharif or Rana Sana during PMLN era? Forget missing persons...you would have been a vaporized person.

Making fun or, or targeting Buzdar for being a simpleton sure makes you a rocket scientist. Fact of the matter is, its all about the govt money tap that has been turned off that is causing the media to yap this way. Nothign else.
Instead of talking about the mess PMLN made out of Punjab police, they are yapping about why Buzdar took flowers. GTH.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
then why didn't they punch Shahbaz Sharif for model town
there the number of death was much higher
they should tell the real reason for slapping...which is the cuts in media revenue and failure to blackmail the government

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raja Basharat is an idiot......what kind of politicians they are because they can't even answer politically
Imran needs to intervene in punjab otherwise it will be too late for him and stop his ministers to giving statement without his consent

Wessey kum Chauhan bhi nahin hey............what is the point of giving an early statement when things not even confirmed

Correct reaction.
But Buzdaar aik dehaati admi hai.
Its bureaucracy baboo which give him flower bouquet.
Buzdaar is fine for me uptil now.
After JIT I will decide about thapaar.
But Raja bashrat deserve thappar

jani1

مصروفیت میں پھنسا نہ ہوتا تو حامد میر جعفر پُھپھڑ کو تھپڑ کے سات چماٹ بھی دیتا،جس کے بعد یہ کسی کو تھپڑمارنے کی بونگی نہ مارتا۔۔۔اورنہ کوئ اس کی پھپھی۔۔۔بحرحال۔۔
میڈیا کو ان کی تشریف پر چھتر دے مارنا ابھی ادھار ہے۔۔جس کا وعدہ کیا تھا۔۔حسن نثار اور حامد میر کی سپیشئل دھلائ کے ساتھ۔کلا سرہ کی رگڑائ کے ساتھ

jani1

Correct reaction.

Correction...
Cunt reaction...

Rst of ur post is fine with me...

ali-raj

Correct reaction.
Andar ki baat. PTI Punjab walay khud buzdar ke pechay parey hain, because he is working (offcourse, he is no showbaz, but his work will show up, even after drawbacks due to sumotos etc). They know, he is not greedy, so will be tough to handle). But i am hopeful about him.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Correct reaction.
Then this asshole does not deserve to be CM. If he is just a sheep and follow bureaucrats. And bureaucrats are dumb as fuck too who asked him to send flowers. And this dumb face Buzdar did not think a minute and followed like a sheep. What the fuck is this country??

bhaibarood

Then this asshole does not deserve to be CM. If he is just a sheep and follow bureaucrats. And bureaucrats are dumb as fuck too who asked him to send flowers. And this dumb face Buzdar did not think a minute and followed like a sheep. What the fuck is this country??
Becharay backward banda hai.
Naive aur saadha banda.
Agar isney JIT ke baad kuch na kia tu
Mera chitar aur iskey dumm hogee, but abhi halaka haath.
We know civilians ki limitations

SKT

Citizen
I am trying hard to recall whether these anchors were slapping PMLN and PPP officials verbally as well or if this is the fruit of PTI government only.

ali-raj

So what , if he took the flowers, won't we take some when we visit hospital?
Atlease, PTI's poor, failed government raised an FIR, caught some culprits, PM took notice , CM in action , CTD & Police are on their tows within 48 hours. What more can you expect?
Trying to compare Pakistani Police with European Police is like comparing
1984 Suzuki Fx on cng with Brand New BMW.
Don't they understand, that you cannot change people , who are brought up in the life of criminal in few months. CIvilized countries have institutes for these kind of people and still they have this kind of butchery (Have the forgotten Police killing innocent black men in America etc)

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am trying hard to recall whether these anchors were slapping PMLN and PPP officials verbally as well or if this is the fruit of PTI government only.
Please dont compare. We been comparing forevers. PPP VS PMLN and now PTI. whats the difference then?