"Hamari Govt Aa Rahi Hai Aapko Kia Takleef Hai?"- Mufti Kifayat ullah Misbehaves with Anchor Yashfeen Jamal

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont have any respect for chootyas i mean youthais donkey raja followers u cunt... i got more manners and higher qualification than ur dad smart ass
Yeah I can see in your post. As I said earlier, it’s never late to go back to school and learn manners as your parents didn’t do that job.

none of ur business

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah I can see in your post. As I said earlier, it’s never late to go back to school and learn manners as your parents didn’t do that job.
trust me if u see my degrees even ur forefathers cant afford that education what i got but i only talk wtth manner to respectful people not chootyas likes u cunt. so im sure now u know ur level that u fuked with a wrong person asshole . be careful next time when i post a thread just hold ur words and ass tight

Diesel

inshaALLAH IK hi pakistan ka PM rahay ga martay dam. ALLAH ik ko hazrat khizar ki omer ataykare.Ameen. aur ye soar ke so called moulvi hasad ki aag mein jaltay rahay. Ameen

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
When these three Kameney Zardari Sharif n Khan can become President n PM then any Kammi can be PM .

aneeskhan

Anything possible in Pakistan. Can anyone imagine Zardari can become president? Not in dreams and it happens.
Btw this Molvi is very funny.

Zardari was choice of the most corrupt COAS Gen Kayani.
Two corrupts killed Corrupt Queen Benazir n ruled Pakistan with full ayashi.

BrotherKantu

Anything possible in Pakistan. Can anyone imagine Zardari can become president? Not in dreams and it happens.
Btw this Molvi is very funny.

زرداری اور نوازشریف کو دیکھ کر ہی ٹرمپ کو جوش آیا تھا.

Okara

Zardari was choice of the most corrupt COAS Gen Kayani.
Two corrupts killed Corrupt Queen Benazir n ruled Pakistan with full ayashi.
It was Mushy who was dealing with corrupts. Also it was Mushy who bring these two biggest criminal families back to power.

aneeskhan

Okara Look Carefully any dear one from Okara? Small Level Corruption proud of Punjabi.
mig.jpg

More Than Half A Million Pakistanis Deported In The Last Five Years
A total of 519,000 migrants, from Pakistan, have been deported or exiled from 134 countries across the globe.