Gwadar Balochistan- the real game changer ?

DoomsdayReportPakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I keep hearing about gwadar this and gwadar that but the reality is that its far from becoming a financial and real-estate hub. I've talked to several major investors and companies regarding investment in gwadar and everyone says that now's not the right time just wait. Nobody is putting their money in it. Apparently petrol tu dur ki baat paani kai bhi filhaal koi intizam nahi hai wahan. Sincerely hope the projects come to fruition sooner than later...

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I keep hearing about gwadar this and gwadar that but the reality is that its far from becoming a financial and real-estate hub. I've talked to several major investors and companies regarding investment in gwadar and everyone says that now's not the right time just wait. Nobody is putting their money in it. Apparently petrol tu dur ki baat paani kai bhi filhaal koi intizam nahi hai wahan. Sincerely hope the projects come to fruition sooner than later...
Yes agree with you . I keep on hearing for last 30 years.But ground reality is the Zero.

Galaxy

This is the people of Pakistan .They sit and Waite for the miracle. which will never happen. They are good at taking a Kashkol and go begging around the globe.

Galaxy

Karachi is overflowing why not move few million to Gawadar and not only Gawadar but also to Kamara,that navy base between Gawadar and Karachi.

faysal9

Voter (50+ posts)
Abhay yaar Pakistan ka har chapa chapa game changer hai. Makran ki sahil se le ker Sost jo China ki border se phele Pakistan ka akhri gaon hai.

Bus game ker ne walay Pakistani chaiye

Bilkul sahee farmaya Janab.
And I believe agar is unorganized tourism ko fix na kia gya to hum pachate rahain gy.
Distruction reverse karna na mumkin ho jaye ga

Dream Seller

Now this guy showed what is happening there which is nothing.Look at the Arabs with in 30 years they took off like a jet. UAE became Manhattan from sand dunes.
They had oil money and Pakistan is dependent on others to invest until complete economic stability

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Beca
Now this guy showed what is happening there which is nothing.Look at the Arabs with in 30 years they took off like a jet. UAE became Manhattan from sand dunes.
Because Everyone Loves their Motherland EXCEPT Pakistanis !!!! Jis Jis ko Mouqa Milla Us Nay Qassar Nahein Chooorhi Check from Zia-ul-Haq(GANG) till Musharaf (Gang) and check their generation's life style today.