Guess who is behind Dr. Shahid Masood condition???

Ali-NZ

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a fact that during last ten years Dr. Shahid Masood has made more enemies than friends at the highest level of judiciary, berucrates and politicians. But some how he was able to manage his moves and breadth independently in the sold media.

During his shows on Newsone he made some remarks on a chairman of a very strong organization, in his own words and I quote "agar aap sey kam nahi hota tu resign ker den". He was actually very harsh on him and abused him in his own sarcastic manner.

That person "Chairman" is a retired J. He wants to teach him a lesson by humiliating him in public. But he doesn't want his organization to involve in his plot against Dr. S M rather use other institutions to get the desired results. This person is known as very cunning and egotistical in his personal life.

He has clear connections with IHC current judges as their files of corruption is sitting on his table. Plus PTV berucrates and lawyers are also working under his instructions and pressure. The police big shots are just favoring him to please him.

As a matter of fact all those who agree or disagree with Dr. S M in many things are of the view that his case is being exploited and directed by someone sitting very high. This is my personal view I may be wrong but my sixth sense has never failed me.

Last edited by a moderator:

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is a fact that during last ten years Dr. Shahid Masood has made more enemies than friends at the highest level of judiciary, berucrates and politicians. But some how he was able to manage his moves and breadth independently in the sold media.

During his shows on Newsone he made some remarks on a chairman of a very strong organization, in his own words and I quote "agar aap sey kam nahi hota tu resign ker den". He was actually very harsh on him and abused him in his own sarcastic manner.

That person "Chairman" is a retired J. He wants to teach him a lesson by humiliating him in public. But he doesn't want his organization to involve in his plot against Dr. S M rather use other institutions to get the desired results. This person is known as very cunning and egotistical in his personal life.

He has clear connections with IHC current judges as their files of corruption is sitting on his table. Plus PTV berucrates and lawyers are also working under his instructions and pressure. The police big shots are just favoring him to please him.

As a matter of fact all those who agree or disagree with Dr. S M in many things are of the view that his case is being exploited and directed by someone sitting very high. This is my personal view I may be wrong but my sixth sense has never failed me.
Your concerns are alarming. Someone higher up in the Government need to look in it to very seriously

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Who is behind his condition ???
Only one thing HIS STUPIDITY , his NAJOOMI PANA ,,,
He always acted as if he is BENGAL KA JADUGAR And knows everything all secret meetings ,,,
Master of PANIC creator nothing else ,,, never liked his shows

PIND-WALA

Why cant you name the person ?

ImRaaN

3_26.png

araein

Us ka kia naaaam haaaaiiii???

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
قیامت مسود کی ایک اور بیوہ گریبان چاک کر کے میدان میں آگئی ، یقین رکھیں یہ بیوہ بھی کوئی موٹی توند والی تارک وطن پینڈو ہوگی جو برطانیہ میں پیزا پارلر پر کام کرتی ہوگی اور اپنے جاہلانہ افکار کو پاکستان کے لیے نجات کا واحد راستہ سمجھ رہی ہوگی ، ان خبیثوں کے مفلوج ذہن کے خلیے قیامت مسود کی آواز سے ہی تر ہوتے ہیں ، جب قیامت مسود بولتا ہے تو یہ سارے توبڑے حوالداروں کی بوسیدہ وردیاں پہن کر اسے سنتے ہیں اور اپنے آپ کو عزیز بھٹی سمجھنے لگتے ہیں ، ٥ منٹ بعد ان توبڑوں کی ٹانگیں اوپر اٹھنے لگتی ہیں اور یہ اس حالت میں پاکستان زندہ باد کا ورد شروع کر دیتے ہیں ، قیامت مسود کی ہر بیوہ جہالت کا ہمالیہ ہے

bhaibarood

قیامت مسود والی تارک وطن پینڈو ہوگی جو برطانیہ میں پیزا پارلر پر کام کرتی ہوگی اور اپنے ج کے مفلوج ذہن کں ، ٥ منٹ بعد ان توبڑوں کی ٹانگیں اوپر اٹھنے لگتی ہیں اور یہ اس حالت میں پاکستان زندہ باد کا ورد شروع کر دیتے ہیں ، قیامت مسود کی ہر بیوہ جہالت کا ہمالیہ ہے
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: