Guess which Newspaper published this image???

desan

President (40k+ posts)
5c0514c819951.png
Source

Do not click the source...

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For the last two decades, Dawn has become an unreliable, skewed and soldout cheethRa.
Government should help revive 'Pakistan Times' of the past for a credible English newspaper of the Pakistan.
Dawn went down the drain when it portrayed nadeem paracha type persons for political commentator, and irfan ahmad type dual faced liars and agents as intellectuals and tried to mimic Friday Times' shoddy journalism. Bulk of English language journalists tapped into the ganga after 911 to form a wing of foreign propaganda.
Pakistan badly needs a good independent nationalist English paper, otherwise dawn will keep blurring the face of nation for international readership.

Galaxy

Why do we need an English news paper in pakistan any way where 95 % of its population wont be able to read it .

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Actually the worshipers of IK are infuriated that their leader has been mocked at. They are ready to leave every other task in the world and start defending their leader by hurling abuses at others...
5bf2ad5e57d1b.jpg

This was posed as a question to see if forum members will be able to name the news outlet by the picture alone.

Only Dawn and Geo were named and that says a lot about their credibility, or lack thereof.

Sohail Shuja

This was posed as a question to see if forum members will be able to name the news outlet by the picture alone.

Only Dawn and Geo were named and that says a lot about their credibility, or lack thereof.

Did you scroll down on the same page to see these pics too?

Win - When Imran Khan won the nation with his inauguration speech
5b79af337ac10.png

Win - When Imran Khan's third marriage was all Twitter talked about

5a8a4cdcad2b8.jpg

I guess, as a nation, we need to grow up and develop some maturity to grasp what is being said. It appears to me a round up article appearing in their Mag section, where many things had been said, with reflection on the past. I guess, as a nation, we should grow a bit tolerating if someone says something which goes against our own perspectives.

As far as they are not misreporting or misconstruing anything, that is fine with me. No problems at all!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Did you scroll down on the same page to see these pics too?

Win - When Imran Khan won the nation with his inauguration speech
5b79af337ac10.png

Win - When Imran Khan's third marriage was all Twitter talked about

5a8a4cdcad2b8.jpg

I guess, as a nation, we need to grow up and develop some maturity to grasp what is being said. It appears to me a round up article appearing in their Mag section, where many things had been said, with reflection on the past. I guess, as a nation, we should grow a bit tolerating if someone says something which goes against our own perspectives.

As far as they are not misreporting or misconstruing anything, that is fine with me. No problems at all!

Read the whole piece and like the Fox news, it tried to portray some semblance of neutrality by sharing something positive of their intended target.

Geo and DAWN's agenda is not that hidden and their owners have openly shared their biased leanings.

Sohail Shuja

Read the whole piece and like the Fox news, it tried to portray some semblance of neutrality by sharing something positive of their intended target.

Geo and DAWN's agenda is not that hidden and their owners have openly shared their biased leanings.

Oh yes... BIASED