Guess which Newspaper published this image???

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Actually the worshipers of IK are infuriated that their leader has been mocked at. They are ready to leave every other task in the world and start defending their leader by hurling abuses at others...
5bf2ad5e57d1b.jpg
I said who cares , because I like Imran Khan, I know his character, and I have accepted him as a leader of Pakistan knowing every past of his. So Don't bother you can't change people who know him, and Pakistan knows him.
Let me tell you how I see it.....a man who have been to every where, had money , fame, attraction could do any thing, and probably have done many things at his youth then he thought of his religion and country and changed himself to serve the country and live life as per Islamic instructions. No one can be a better person than him and that is IMRAN KHAN

Sohail Shuja

There are biases and then there is an orchestrated vilification campaign, especially with the help of policital bribery.
Then there is a bias, when Hameed Haroon describes his inclination towards Nawaz, and then there is a "Orchestrated vilification" going on when ARY had to accede to the fact that they had been only hurling baseless accusations about Mian Mansha, and ARY eventually settled that suit after paying a hefty amount as a fine. Makes sense?

Sohail Shuja

I said who cares , because I like Imran Khan, I know his character, and I have accepted him as a leader of Pakistan knowing every past of his. So Don't bother you can't change people who know him, and Pakistan knows him.
Let me tell you how I see it.....a man who have been to every where, had money , fame, attraction could do any thing, and probably have done many things at his youth then he thought of his religion and country and changed himself to serve the country and live life as per Islamic instructions. No one can be a better person than him and that is IMRAN KHAN

What I can see is my country, not a man alone. Period.

Pakistan, having been a home for many a great people, including Edhi and many other philanthropists, players, scientists... celebrities etc., needs a good political leader. The need had never been so desperate before the hour. However, can any good person become a good political leader as well?

I guess, one can figure this out when he is lying in an operation theater and his nurses are telling him that his surgeon is very pious, never had been caught stealing and he owns a foreign degree in sociology. Furthermore, no one can doubt the intentions of the surgeon about making this operation a success. After all, he had been waiting for 22 years to get his hands on his first patient/case.

Imagine the state of that patient, waiting for his cloaked Messiah to come and incise upon his body. Who could be more hopeful and confident than him?

In short, I don't blame Imran for what he is, as a leader, but I do blame others for what they are, along the same lines.

Supporting Imran for making this country progressive is a different connotation than supporting Imran Khan and defending each one of his 'Chawalis'. If one's priority is this country then he will not take everything coming from Mr. Khan. He/She would rather weigh his actions as PM, objectively.

HSiddiqui

What I can see is my country, not a man alone. Period.

Pakistan, having been a home for many a great people, including Edhi and many other philanthropists, players, scientists... celebrities etc., needs a good political leader. The need had never been so desperate before the hour. However, can any good person become a good political leader as well?

I guess, one can figure this out when he is lying in an operation theater and his nurses are telling him that his surgeon is very pious, never had been caught stealing and he owns a foreign degree in sociology. Furthermore, no one can doubt the intentions of the surgeon about making this operation a success. After all, he had been waiting for 22 years to get his hands on his first patient/case.

Imagine the state of that patient, waiting for his cloaked Messiah to come and incise upon his body. Who could be more hopeful and confident than him?

In short, I don't blame Imran for what he is, as a leader, but I do blame others for what they are, along the same lines.

Supporting Imran for making this country progressive is a different connotation than supporting Imran Khan and defending each one of his 'Chawalis'. If one's priority is this country then he will not take everything coming from Mr. Khan. He/She would rather weigh his actions as PM, objectively.
You seems misguided or lost my friend, Imran is the best person available in Pakistan who can lead and take the country out of turmoil that the previous most corrupt politicians have left the Country in the name of democracy. Imran is honest and his honesty touches people / leaders in the world, in such short period of 100 days he has done and achieved so much that the corrupt politicians before have not imagined in 40 years.
I am a patriot, never supported any individual because I like him or his party, I support the agenda of the person , I support and trust the person for some project if he/she have credentials, Unfortunately before Imran , from Z.A Bhutto till MAY 2017, none of the leaders presented their credentials, just spent money and spilled false slogans fooling people to vote for them and once they were in they all just looted the country.
I wish Imran Khan the best and pray for his success as his success is country's success I know it , and most of the nation believes in this.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Then there is a bias, when Hameed Haroon describes his inclination towards Nawaz, and then there is a "Orchestrated vilification" going on when ARY had to accede to the fact that they had been only hurling baseless accusations about Mian Mansha, and ARY eventually settled that suit after paying a hefty amount as a fine. Makes sense?

No sympathies for ARY or any other channel...

This whole media mafia also need to be completely revamped.