Green House or Tunnel farming

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
u need to think how u will cool it ...

do u know what is min. max. temp . of Karachi ??
In these tunnel type of green house , temperature rises and plant could not survive ...

These r good in cool areas ...

next is do u have any background relation with agriculture ???

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
AOA everone,
I need some feedback regarding "Greenhouse or tunnel farming" for growing vegetables. I want to start it on a small scale initially and later I will expand it. I am also planning to attend training session or working internship abroad. My plan is for karachi.
So guys please give me your feedback.... I am waiting.
There are tons of information & video on google and you tube ,,the proper key word would be green house gardening or farming for search....

jamalkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys Thank You so much for your replies.
actually me and my younger both will do together. I'll go abroad some agriculture country to learn the whole process because in pakistan they are still quiet away from modern techniques. My brother will hold training diploma from karachi.
u need to think how u will cool it ...

do u know what is min. max. temp . of Karachi ??
In these tunnel type of green house , temperature rises and plant could not survive ...

These r good in cool areas ...

next is do u have any background relation with agriculture ???
I'll do internship abroad one complete cycle of selected vegetables. i am a normal bsc graduate business and IT.

jamalkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
what makes you think, you will find such info on here
sisat pk has a diverse culture. people from different social and cultural background interact with each other and every individual holding a specific skill. So I thought I might find someone who can give me some direct inside information.

HamzaAfzal

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes Green house or tunnel farming is growing all over the world and many people in Pakistan also adopt this innovative and effective technique in agricultural sector and you can get great results from this project. There are numerous international ngos in Pakistan striving hard to promote green house or tunnel farming to overcome food crises.