Govt's Wrong Decision Of Releasing Indian Pilot. AK47

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jung main ek opportunity lose kanray ka matlab hai,jung harna

I always of the view that chuddies can not war we can invadera India any time if its not the modern Times, and Pakistan has demonstrated it yesterday.
Our force and existenxe is for much bigger cause.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro opportunities come once in a while. We should have not release him so quickly .
Janab i respect and may be agree to some extent with you but believe after Interacting with indians i can say it for sure that chuddies are not built for war. They can only back attack or disguise.

we can invade India any time if its not the modern Times, and Pakistan has demonstrated it yesterday.

Mahek

Voter (50+ posts)
I always of the view that chuddies can not war we can invadera India any time if its not the modern Times, and Pakistan has demonstrated it yesterday.
Not sure what you trying to say in your comment

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hamara eeman he k musalmaan har kaam Allah SWT ki raza k liye kera he. Jang bhi issi liye ki jati he aur aman bhi.
Allah SWT ki maddad Nabi SAW ki sunnat me he.

Nabi Pak SAW ki sunnat thi k ap jang ke mahol me 3 daffa dawat dene ka irshad farmate. Ager phir bhi inkaar hota tu jang ka hukum dete.

InshaAllah Pakistan ki taraf se Pilot ko release kerne ke baad ye hujjat bhi tamam hui. Ab ager is k baad bharat kutch kerta he tu

NasruminAllah wa Fathun Qareeb

Mahek

Voter (50+ posts)
Janab i respect and may be agree to some extent with you but believe after Interacting with indians i can say it for sure that chuddies are not built for war. They can only back attack or disguise.

we can invade India any time if its not the modern Times, and Pakistan has demonstrated it yesterday.
Yeah its easier than done. Pakistan was on the back foot from last 15 years,this is the first time that India was on the back foot but we missed the opportunity.

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

If show soft side to Indians,they will take you to the cleaners,this is how they think

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah its easier than done. Pakistan was on the back foot from last 15 years,this is the first time that India was on the back foot but we missed the opportunity.

Pakistan was never on the backfoot since its creation, we Took half of kashmir in 1947-48, we start 1965, we start kargil and won both wars.

And if you go back further in history of the region we beat indians and force towards south and occupied their land, Alexander died here or on the way back after been wounded , mongols could not Cross into the region.

Last edited: