" Govt wants subservient judiciary" Justice Isa submits rejoinder to reply submitted in SC by SJC

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس میں کیا شک ہے؟؟
He is saint in my opinions and my research!
He is as clean and honorable has Quaid e Azam use to be.
Only issue is he is not Malshiaya and he rape ISI for there role in FAizabad dharna
"A two-member bench of the Supreme Court, comprising Justice Isa and Justice Mushir Alam, disposed of the case on February 6 and ordered action against army officers who engaged in political activity during the 2017 sit-in, media houses who aired material inciting hatred and violence and said the military cannot censor the press."

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man you are so ignorant I DIDNT imagine it read it or I can translate in Urdu for you?
Regarding the allegation about violating Section 116 (1)(b) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001, Justice Isa said he had not received any notice from the tax authority.

“Secondly, my children are not minors nor have they been so for quite a while. Thirdly, neither my spouse nor my children are my dependents. Fourthly, Section 116 (1) (b) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 is not penal provision,” stated the letter written by Justice Isa.

Oh God. Are you dumb??? Plain dumb??? He has to declare the assets. Children are not minors does not matter. The issue is when the properties were bought.
Nobody is asking for tax.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Govt wants subservient judiciary, says Faez Isa
https://www.dawn.com/news/1510721/govt-wants-subservient-judiciary-says-faez-isa
About the sources of income of his family members, the petitioner judge explained that in 2013 his daughter and son were married and working. His daughter was working in a law firm in the UK while her husband was also a working barrister. Likewise, his son was employed at an estate agency and he also did jobs as an independent contractor, whereas his wife was an analyst at a private equity firm, the rejoinder said.

While none of this had been denied by the federation, it still alleged that the petitioner’s children had no independent source of income, the petitioner judge added. What was propagated by the Nazi Joseph Goebbels that – repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – was the same tactic being employed against the petitioner, the rejoinder alleged.
Niazi is using NAZI tactics to defame Justice Essa who challenged ISI over its role in faizabad dharna
تو ادھر اودھر کی نہ بات کر یہ بتا کہ رسیداں کتھے نے

bhaibarood

Oh God. Are you dumb??? Plain dumb??? He has to declare the assets. Children are not minors does not matter. The issue is when the properties were bought.
Nobody is asking for tax.
well did Niazi declare the properties and assets of his Sons and legitimate daughter yet?

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
well did Niazi declare the properties and assets of his Sons and legitimate daughter yet?

Oh God. What an idiot. Did you find any properties on their names??? Justice has 3 properties on his kid's and wife's names. Find IK's or his son's properties and then ask for the money trail.

bhaibarood

Oh God. What an idiot. Did you find any properties on their names??? Justice has 3 properties on his kid's and wife's names. Find IK's or his son's properties and then ask for the money trail.
Idiot of higher level just listen to this legal reasoning !

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot of higher level just listen to this legal reasoning !

That is whole case. Listen to what he says in the end. "The judge does NOT have to declare IF he is not the actual owner". Now, how is it going to be established he is NOT the actual owner??? The case is that he is the actual owner.

bhaibarood

That is whole case. Listen to what he says in the end. "The judge does NOT have to declare IF he is not the actual owner". Now, how is it going to be established he is NOT the actual owner??? The case is that he is the actual owner.
The burden of proof is on the Govt not on Justice Essa jangloos!
You will see how Niazi will be made zaleeel infront of whole country for filing fake reference against clean reputaion Judges of supreme court

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
The burden of proof is on the Govt not on Justice Essa jangloos!
You will see how Niazi will be made zaleeel infront of whole country for filing fake reference against clean reputaion Judges of supreme court

The burden of proof is on the owner and not on the govt. The govt. just has to find the properties. Learn it by heart. The accused has to come clean if properties are found.

mhafeez

اگر حکومت یہ کہتی ہے کہ اثاثے بچوں کے نہیں بلکہ قاضی عیسیٰ کے ہیں تو پہلے حکومت نے یہ ثابت کرنا ہے

اثاثوں کی مالیت کیا ہے
قاضی عیسیٰ کے بیوی بچوں کی آمدن کیا ہے
اثاثے بنانے کیلئے رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے ادا کی
اثاثے اثاثے بنانے کیلئے رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے کب ادا کی
اثاثے بنانے کیلئے جو رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے ادا کی وہ غیر قانونی طور پر کمائی

اگر یہ سب ہوجائے تو پھر قاضی عیسیٰ سے منی ٹریل کا پوچھ سکتے ہیں اس سے پہلے نہیں​

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

اگر حکومت یہ کہتی ہے کہ اثاثے بچوں کے نہیں بلکہ قاضی عیسیٰ کے ہیں تو پہلے حکومت نے یہ ثابت کرنا ہے

اثاثوں کی مالیت کیا ہے
قاضی عیسیٰ کے بیوی بچوں کی آمدن کیا ہے
اثاثے بنانے کیلئے رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے ادا کی
اثاثے اثاثے بنانے کیلئے رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے کب ادا کی
اثاثے بنانے کیلئے جو رقم قاضی عیسیٰ نے ادا کی وہ غیر قانونی طور پر کمائی

اگر یہ سب ہوجائے تو پھر قاضی عیسیٰ سے منی ٹریل کا پوچھ سکتے ہیں اس سے پہلے نہیں​

None of these questions have been raised by the Judge. Instead, he is saying you cannot ask me anything. Did he say anywhere that if the govt. answers these questions satisfactorily, i will give the money trail??? No. In fact, he is going in all direction except the money trail.

mhafeez

All of this has been cleared in the court. With PMLN's lawyer's presence.

اس کے بارے میں بھی ایک اور کلپ ہے عمران خان کہ جسٹس نثار نے کلئیر کردیا جسٹس کھوسہ ہوتا کبھی کلئیر نہ کرتا ، چلیں آپ بتائیں آپ کلئیر کردیتے

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کے بارے میں بھی ایک اور کلپ ہے عمران خان کہ جسٹس نثار نے کلئیر کردیا جسٹس کھوسہ ہوتا کبھی کلئیر نہ کرتا ، چلیں آپ بتائیں آپ کلئیر کردیتے

I have forgotten the exact details of the case. But i do know that PMLN's lawyer was there and he had every chance to prove IK wrong. But he could not. And IK was giving details of his cricketing days' earnings despite never being in power. What else do you want?

mhafeez

I have forgotten the exact details of the case. But i do know that PMLN's lawyer was there and he had every chance to prove IK wrong. But he could not. And IK was giving details of his cricketing days' earnings despite never being in power. What else do you want?
اس کیس میں عمران خان نے اتنے بار موقف بدلے اور وکیل نے گنوائے بھی لیکن جب جج سننا ہی نہ چاہتا ہو تو وکیل کیا کرسکتے ہیں؟؟

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کیس میں عمران خان نے اتنے بار موقف بدلے اور وکیل نے گنوائے بھی لیکن جب جج سننا ہی نہ چاہتا ہو تو وکیل کیا کرسکتے ہیں؟؟

Lol. In both cases, he is saying that Jemima paid for the land. Jemima agreed that she paid for the land and that she was paid back. What is the issue???