" Govt wants subservient judiciary" Justice Isa submits rejoinder to reply submitted in SC by SJC

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ISLAMABAD (92 News) – Justice Qazi Faez Isa has also submitted a rejoinder to the reply submitted in the Supreme Court (SC) by the Supreme Judicial Council (SJC), which is hearing the presidential reference.

He raised concerns over attorney-general submitting the reply for the council in the top court. He has claimed that the statement filed by the attorney-general on behalf of the Supreme Judicial Council has been “filed without due authorisation” and in violation of Article 100 of the Constitution.

The petitioner judge said he was under no obligation to declare the income or assets or money trail of his independent wife and children since Pakistani law did not conflate the identities of different family members merely on account of their kinship.

Govt wants subservient judiciary, says Faez Isa

About the sources of income of his family members, the petitioner judge explained that in 2013 his daughter and son were married and working. His daughter was working in a law firm in the UK while her husband was also a working barrister. Likewise, his son was employed at an estate agency and he also did jobs as an independent contractor, whereas his wife was an analyst at a private equity firm, the rejoinder said.

While none of this had been denied by the federation, it still alleged that the petitioner’s children had no independent source of income, the petitioner judge added. What was propagated by the
Nazi Joseph Goebbels that – repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – was the same tactic being employed against the petitioner, the rejoinder alleged.

Niazi is using NAZI tactics to defame Justice Essa who challenged ISI over its role in faizabad dharna

Expert opinion ,Justice Essa dont have to declare anything

Last edited:

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
"his wife was an analyst at a private equity firm" ................ khuda da wasta yaar an analyst does even have money to buy pop corns ........ and i'm talking about the BIG 4 companies in the west ........ and she owned a house ...... this is bull shit ........................ his daughter and son were in their early 20's and owned a house .... this must be an exceptional performance to afford that in england

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Govt wants subservient judiciary, says Faez Isa
https://www.dawn.com/news/1510721/govt-wants-subservient-judiciary-says-faez-isa
About the sources of income of his family members, the petitioner judge explained that in 2013 his daughter and son were married and working. His daughter was working in a law firm in the UK while her husband was also a working barrister. Likewise, his son was employed at an estate agency and he also did jobs as an independent contractor, whereas his wife was an analyst at a private equity firm, the rejoinder said.

While none of this had been denied by the federation, it still alleged that the petitioner’s children had no independent source of income, the petitioner judge added. What was propagated by the Nazi Joseph Goebbels that – repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – was the same tactic being employed against the petitioner, the rejoinder alleged.

He is being asked for the source of the assets. Not for excuses or what the governments wants. If the government is lying, then he must have the money trail. Let him produce the money trail rather than making excuses.

bhaibarood

He is being asked for the source of the assets. Not for excuses or what the governments wants. If the government is lying, then he must have the money trail. Let him produce the money trail rather than making excuses.
Dude you need to read it carefully, Under the law Judges are not suppose to give details about independent kids and wife, read it again or I can do the translation for you !
Niazi did the blunder by towing the GHQ orders

He is as clean and honorable has Quaid e Azam use to be.
Only issue is he is not Malshiaya and he rape ISI for there role in FAizabad dharna
"A two-member bench of the Supreme Court, comprising Justice Isa and Justice Mushir Alam, disposed of the case on February 6 and ordered action against army officers who engaged in political activity during the 2017 sit-in, media houses who aired material inciting hatred and violence and said the military cannot censor the press."

Last edited:

bhaibarood

"his wife was an analyst at a private equity firm" ................ khuda da wasta yaar an analyst does even have money to buy pop corns ........ and i'm talking about the BIG 4 companies in the west ........ and she owned a house ...... this is bull shit ........................ his daughter and son were in their early 20's and owned a house .... this must be an exceptional performance to afford that in england
oh bhai do you even know how rich are their family background?
they are owners of whole city lands
Khan of khallat ka naam suna hai?
Not every one is born in Bhatti gate

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dude you need to read it carefully, Under the law Judges are not suppose to give details about independent kids and wife, read it again or I can do the translation for you !
Niazi did the blunder by towing the GHQ orders

Do i need to put some common sense into you??? The judge says and it is proved that they were independent??? It has to be proved. Their income has to be enough to buy those properties.

bhaibarood

We need the money trail. We don't need a judge that is in the pay of the mafia. So stop running and give the money trail for the properties
Then give the money trail of Jemaima and Suleman ,Qasim and teriyan white first

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Do i need to put some common sense into you??? The judge says and it is proved that they were independent??? It has to be proved. Their income has to be enough to buy those properties.
Total ignorance they are born with literally silver spoon unlike Niazi mangta

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اسکو کہوں کہ رسیدیں دیکھائے زیادہ فلسفے نہ جھاڑے۔۔۔۔

نواز شریف کی طرح رسیدیں تو ایک نہیں دیکھانی لیکن الزامات ایک سے ایک لگانا ہے۔۔

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Anyone can loot and then say that they were already rich. Geniuses like you are providing a license to all rich people to loot and then just say "Ohh, we were always rich."

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر کسی حرام کے نطفے گشتی کے بچے لعنتی کرپٹ خنزیر نے منی لاؤندرنگ نہیں کی اس قوم کا پیسا نہیں لوٹا تو بھونکنے کی بجائے اپنی منی ٹریل دے دو اور اپنے آپ کو بیگناہ ثابت کردو دوسروں پر بھونکنے اور فضول بکواس کر کے اپنا اور قوم اور عدلیہ کا وقت برباد کر کے جرم ختم نہیں ہوتا

bhaibarood

Anyone can loot and then say that they were already rich. Geniuses like you are providing a license to all rich people to loot and then just say "Ohh, we were always rich."
Man you are so ignorant I DIDNT imagine it read it or I can translate in Urdu for you?
Regarding the allegation about violating Section 116 (1)(b) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001, Justice Isa said he had not received any notice from the tax authority.

“Secondly, my children are not minors nor have they been so for quite a while. Thirdly, neither my spouse nor my children are my dependents. Fourthly, Section 116 (1) (b) of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 is not penal provision,” stated the letter written by Justice Isa.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

جیسے تم انکے سرہانے کھڑے تھے اور چاندی کا چمچ تم نے اپنی آنکھوں سے دیکھا ہے۔۔۔

اسے جہالت کا طعنہ دینے کی بجائے ذرا خود بھی اس کیس کے بارے پڑھ لو۔۔۔

اس نے یہ نہیں کہا کہ یہ جائدادیں خاندانی ہے بلکہ کہا ہے کہ اسکی بیوی اور بچوں نے خود کمائی کر کے یہ جائیدادیں بنائیں ہیں۔۔۔۔ اور یہ کہ بطور باپ یا شوہر وہ اپنے خاندان کی جائیدادوں کے زمہ دار نہیں ہے۔۔۔ اسلیے اسکے پاس کوئی رسیدیں نہیں ہیں۔

اور مزید حیرت یہ ہوئی کہ ایک تو بلوچستان ہائیکورٹ میں براہِ راست چیف جسٹس لگا دیا گیا تھا اور اسی دوران یہ خریدی گئی تھی۔

Last edited: