Govt used Nawaz as scarecrow to tame Qadri

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Pakistan is not unique for these kind of protest.These kind of protest has happened already from US to middle-east. Though this wave arrived bit late in Pakistan but expect more of these on the way. This is just a beginning you will see the ripples effects and new waves in time to come. I am sketching this post-change scenario. Be prepared for lot of these protests in future due to available and emerging technology.

Last edited:

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan is not unique for these kind of protest.These kind of protest has happened already from US to middle-east. Though this wave arrived bit late in Pakistan but expect more of these on the way. This is just a binning you will see the ripples effects and new waves of these kind in time to come. I am sketching this post-change scenario. Be prepared for lot of these protests in future due to technology available.

Unfortunately, this protest was not based at the grass-root level. This protest was orchestrated and well planned in such a short time to either derail democracy or delay elections. Real protests will probably come after the elections in case if they were rigged.

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
This is PTI version...... not out of the box thinking

Unfortunately, this protest was not based at the grass-root level. This protest was orchestrated and well planned in such a short time to either derail democracy or delay elections. Real protests will probably come after the elections in case if they were rigged.

Altaf Lutfi

that is 100% correct I believe the complete truth will not be out unless scope of investigation is not enhanced outside the country. TUQ met Naredar Modi, he is Canadian national, US and UK quoted his name and clarified their position for not being his mentors. A TV channel in PERU showed clips of his long march and lot many other places showed interest in this big drama.

kul mila kar, I believe that all anti-Pakistani forces over the world made up this plan. It was scripted in Tel Aviv by yahood, New Delhi was on board. I do not have any proof for this layer of the plot, but I have written this with passion and anxiety only to cool for an hour, before I jump to my PC again.

Pracha

that is 100% correct I believe the complete truth will not be out unless scope of investigation is not enhanced outside the country. TUQ met Naredar Modi, he is Canadian national, US and UK quoted his name and clarified their position for not being his mentors. A TV channel in PERU showed clips of his long march and lot many other places showed interest in this big drama.

kul mila kar, I believe that all anti-Pakistani forces over the world made up this plan. It was scripted in Tel Aviv by yahood, New Delhi was on board. I do not have any proof for this layer of the plot, but I have written this with passion and anxiety only to cool for an hour, before I jump to my PC again.

I just grin whenever I read your post. Good sarcasm, but you are still deluding yourself. The "TRUTH" is in front of you but you are still calling wolf a sheep. Lagay raho bhai.

karella

Jab fake video scandal flop hua toh Qadri ki film chalayi gai....Shame on you Noora and your brother Zardari.

Altaf Lutfi

I just grin whenever I read your post. Good sarcasm, but you are still deluding yourself. The "TRUTH" is in front of you but you are still calling wolf a sheep. Lagay raho bhai.

Thanks for your kind consideration Sir. Imran Khan has also elaborated more after a week of confusion. Let us wait for the final outcome which will help us make a definite conclusion.

pakistani786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ab yeh to main na manoun waley baat hai bhai jaan. Qunke Jab sab opposition parties akathey ho gayin to Qadri ke ghubaray main se usi waqt hawa nikal gayey they, AB App ke na man-nay se kuch nehin hota, sarey dunya yeh mantey hai.

Aur Padri ko dekh ker 'sher' kee hawa nikal gaey. Fourun ghar mein geedron ko bula ker, unkay dermian ghus gia!!!

samrae

Voter (50+ posts)
35hmwye.jpg

Last edited:

Pracha

Thanks for your kind consideration Sir. Imran Khan has also elaborated more after a week of confusion. Let us wait for the final outcome which will help us make a definite conclusion.

It was a sarcastic grin. However, you are more than welcome to take the credit as you are doing it for this fake drama.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI very speedily loosing ground.
fight will be against PPP allies and PMLN allies.
PTI dont have names or electables or persons to win or to take around 70000 votes approx. in each constituency to win election.
Very tough days for IK.
PTI has to do some sharp politics and will create scenarios otherwise game looks to be over at the moment.

Altaf Lutfi

It was a sarcastic grin. However, you are more than welcome to take the credit as you are doing it for this fake drama.

Still thankful Sir, never mind. Being sarcastic is beyond my grasp. Going humble but yes ! feel a bit relaxed at the events in motion, going right way hopefully.

Pracha

PTI very speedily loosing ground.
PTI dont have names or electables or persons to win or to take around 70000 votes approx. in each constituency to win election.
Very tough days for IK.
PTI has to do some sharp politics and will create scenarios otherwise game looks to be over at the moment.

They are already fighting. It is called noora kushti.

Pracha

Still thankful Sir, never mind. Being sarcastic is beyond my grasp. Going humble but yes ! feel a bit relaxed at the events in motion, going right way hopefully.

People who are humble don't advertise themselves as humble. It is a characteristic for others to judge.