Governor Punjab is being bashed for a single setence, watch this complete video and tell me what did he say wrong?

Yuv

Citizen
Lanat hou aesi tabdeeli peh or usko support karnay waloun peh
لعنت ہو ان پر جنکو پتا ہوتا ہے کہ میڈیا جھوٹ بول رہا ہے اور پھر بھی اسکی بنیاد پر لعن طعن شروع کردیتے ہیں کیوں کے اسے انکا گنجا فائدے میں جاتا ہے ۔
پوری خبر پڑھلو

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
لعنت ہو ان پر جنکو پتا ہوتا ہے کہ میڈیا جھوٹ بول رہا ہے اور پھر بھی اسکی بنیاد پر لعن طعن شروع کردیتے ہیں کیوں کے اسے انکا گنجا فائدے میں جاتا ہے ۔
پوری خبر پڑھلو
KyA hai puri khabar? K zeeshan dhasht gard hai? Gari say khudkush jackets baramad hoe? Zeeshan nay pehli firing ki?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, that is your take. That is not a fact, it's called a Noora fact.
Its not called Nora fact but jalli TLP fact. They play God in every case, I asked him to swear by Allah that Asia did gustakhi.. ... then I saw a chicken without a head.... Now ask him again to swear by Allah that IK ordered it ... and you will see how he will flip flop ..

Muhammad Jibran

Its not called Nora fact but jalli TLP fact. They play God in every case, I asked him to swear by Allah that Asia did gustakhi.. ... then I saw a chicken without a head.... Now ask him again to swear by Allah that IK ordered it ... and you will see how he will flip flop ..
IK is an honest person swear on Quran

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK is an honest person swear on Quran
hahahah the chicken without head started his dance again ... You accuse a person and then you cannot swear by Allah .. this is what you said ....

"DPO pak pattan was removed when imran khan asked buzdar to deal with this matter"

But you won't swear by Allah .. you are only good at accusing people without proof ...

Muhammad Jibran

hahahah the chicken without head started his dance again ... You accuse a person and then you cannot swear by Allah .. this is what you said ....

"DPO pak pattan was removed when imran khan asked buzdar to deal with this matter"

But you won't swear by Allah .. you are only good at accusing people without proof ...
you haven't swear that Ik is an honest person.... Swear this on Quran...

Imran khan has gov in Punjab and center.... He ordered buzdar to deal with this matter, the DPO was removed never reinstated back... So it was his decision indirectly

Hate_Nooras

Imran khan ordered to handle the case personally, which resulted in the removal of DPO
As said yesterday, you are lying piece shiit. If we are going to lie, well here is one- you were caught fuuckin a chicken last night. And let's face it, it's the type of thing you do all the time. See we can all play that game.

Muhammad Jibran

As said yesterday, you are lying piece shiit. If we are going to lie, well here is one- you were caught fuuckin a chicken last night. And let's face it, it's the type of thing you do all the time. See we can all play that game.
Usko restore kyun nahe kiya gaya?