Governor Punjab Chaudhry Sarwar complete press conference in Lahore | 24 April 2019

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a selfish idiot. Little does he care about the state of the country when it comes to his rather trivial and childish beef with his colleagues.
IK sure does know how to pick em.

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I’m loagon ki zaaati anna khutum nahi hoti..... Joskho dekho apnai aap ko bohat barri toap samajhta hai.....

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shah Mehmood is definitely the next one..... the incompetence of this group has created a chaos in Punjab .... they were soft to noonies and gave them max space
They should be thrown out asap

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a selfish idiot. Little does he care about the state of the country when it comes to his rather trivial and childish beef with his colleagues.

Anyone who outsmart patwarri and screw them from both ends is a GOOD GUY!

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
I cant be bothered to watch the whole press conference. Can anyone tell me what did he say? Has he resigned or not?

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He should be Foreign Minister.

I believe very strongly that Governor Sarwar is a GEM, an astute political maestro. PTI must, and should take advantage of his political acumen as he commands great respect nationally as well as internationally. He's a go getter and is very well connected with the people who matter anywhere and everywhere around the globe. Mediocre Pakistani political jokers should not be allowed by the PM to undermine this man's credibility.

If he was not asked to step down as a senator, no other person in the PTI is more suitable than him to represent Pakistan on the world stage as Pakistan's foreign minister.

Last edited:

sumisrar

Senator (1k+ posts)
ایک سچا پاکستان جس نے ہمیشہ پاکستان کے لئے سوچا
چوہدری صاحب نے پاکستان کے لئے اپنی زندگی وقف کر رکھی ھے

پی ٹی آئی کو جو کچھ پنجاب میں ملا ہے اس میں

جہانگیر ترین کے بعد چوہدری سرور کا بھی بہت بڑا ہاتھ ھے

ایک کامیاب انسان جسے آپ سے کچھ نہیں چاہئے - وہ پاکستان کے لئے کچھ کرنا چاہتا ہے

آج بھی جا کر دیکھیں ان کی کیئر اور سرور فاؤنڈیشن کے کام -

جو صرف الله کے رضا کے لئے کیے گئے ہیں

چوہدری صاھب جاہل عوام کو آپ نہیں چاہئیں
ہمیں مداری اچھے لگتے ہیں جو اربوں لوٹیں اور گاف پر لات بھی ماریں

میں سمجتا ہوں کے سرور صاحب کو پی ٹی آئی پنجاب کا صدر ہونا چاہئے
اور مکمل اختیار ہونا چاہیے

Iconoclast

Anyone who outsmart patwarri and screw them from both ends is a GOOD GUY!
That makes him a good political mercenary if he's to wash his dirty laundry in the open. I am not casting any doubts over his abilities but the current state of affairs sure does make me question the very source of his motivation for whatever he's achieved. Same for Jehangir Tareen. Their wrangling demeanor is utterly frustrating.

PS: In hindsight that's just the mechanics of politics at work when politics itself becomes the dominion of businessmen. The result is a bunch of caterwauling sideshow freaks undermining the welfare of the state in the name of vanity.

Last edited:

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe very strongly that Governor Sarwar is a GEM, an astute political maestro. PTI must, and should take advantage of his political acumen as he commands great respect nationally as well as internationally. He's a go getter and is very well connected with the people who matter anywhere and everywhere around the globe. Mediocre Pakistani political jokers should not be allowed by the PM to undermine this man's credibility.

If he was not asked to step down as a senator, no other person in the PTI is more suitable than him to represent Pakistan on the world stage as Pakistan;s foreign minister.
In fact he should be CM of Punjab as he well experienced and know how to deal the government institutions.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I cant be bothered to watch the whole press conference. Can anyone tell me what did he say? Has he resigned or not?
if he had resigned..it would be on front page of all social media accts and news channels
i think he just giving out message that he is clean and people should not discredit him

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
That makes him a good political mercenary if he's to wash his dirty laundry in the open. I am not casting any doubts over his abilities but the current state of affairs sure does make me question the very source of his motivation for whatever he's achieved. Same for Jehangir Tareen. Their wrangling demeanor is utterly frustrating.

PS: In hindsight that's just the mechanics of politics at work when politics itself becomes the dominion of businessmen. The result is a bunch of caterwauling sideshow freaks undermining the welfare of the state in the name of vanity.
Jehangir Tareen is part and parcel of elite class, how can we think something good in favor of common people.
Politics is game for this class for their free time.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
what selfish talk did he do?
it seems you just criticize for the sake of criticism

Iconoclast

what selfish talk did he do?
it seems you just criticize for the sake of criticism
So it would when you fail to get the gist of what I'm saying. His talking about his differences, reacting to "rumors" is a selfish act in itself.

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
So it would when you fail to get the gist of what I'm saying. His talking about his differences, reacting to "rumors" is a selfish act in itself.
Reacting to rumors is to shut up the media
almost 10 channels said the press conference is so that he can announce his resignation
PTI opposition is not PPP or PML-N, it is the corrupt media which has spread almost 100 fake news in last 6 months

Iconoclast

Reacting to rumors is to shut up the media
almost 10 channels said the press conference is so that he can announce his resignation
PTI opposition is not PPP or PML-N, it is the corrupt media which has spread almost 100 fake news in last 6 months
I agree with all that. But why worry about rumors and respond to them when time is there to prove them wrong? A common Pakistani like me doesn't care about these petty issues. Do you think this will shut them up? Insolent as they are, they'll twist and turn his every word to squeeze the meaning they desire.
Showing cracks is a sign of weakness, at least for me. They can wrestle in private party meetings for all I care but not big on public circus.