Government took leaders of banned outfits in protective custody so Indian jets may not hit them - Grave allegation by Bilawal

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Please let me know any one has complained against these Merit exams
  1. USMLE
  2. ILETS
  3. TOFEL
4.MRCP
5. CATS
Just tell about our own
1.IBA
  1. AKUH
  2. Ghulam Ishaq Khan institute Science
But huge cry against
Public Service Commission Pakistan
Why?

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not the right time to speak about this considering the situation with India.

But i don't think he's lying. Sheikh Rasheed and Imran Khan himself were gaga and geegee for these banned outfits leaders a few years ago and criticising PMLN and PPP for following Americas order. Now it is IKs government and it is okay to follow USA orders?

Imran Khan is a liar, there's no doubt about that. How can you trust someone who breaks his promises and election agenda in less than half a year?

So maybe IKs protecting them and doing dramabazi as usual to please America for the IMF loans he was going to do suicide for.

But not the right time. Maybe few months later when IndoPak situation calms down, now its just helping Indian narrative.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here he comes again … defender of traitors … is also a traitor. Shame on you buddy !!! Zero conscience … maybe it's not just asleep but totally dead. Your hatred for Imran because of some bheek that you are getting from your masters clearly show that you don't give a dang about Pakistan. All traitors should be brought to justice and all corrupt should be hanged just like in China. These thieves and traitors should be made an example so no one ever dares to bad mouth and loot the motherland.

Not the right time to speak about this considering the situation with India.

But i don't think he's lying. Sheikh Rasheed and Imran Khan himself were gaga and geegee for these banned outfits leaders a few years ago and criticising PMLN and PPP for following Americas order. Now it is IKs government and it is okay to follow USA orders?

Imran Khan is a liar, there's no doubt about that. How can you trust someone who breaks his promises and election agenda in less than half a year?

So maybe IKs protecting them and doing dramabazi as usual to please America for the IMF loans he was going to do suicide for.

But not the right time. Maybe few months later when IndoPak situation calms down, now its just helping Indian narrative.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پی پی تین مرتبہ حکومت میں رہی. یہ مانے نا مانے ماضی کی حکومتوں کے کرتوت ہی سامنے آ رہے ہیں

Steyn

Here he comes again … defender of traitors … is also a traitor. Shame on you buddy !!! Zero conscience … maybe it's not just asleep but totally dead. Your hatred for Imran because of some bheek that you are getting from your masters clearly show that you don't give a dang about Pakistan. All traitors should be brought to justice and all corrupt should be hanged just like in China. These thieves and traitors should be made an example so no one ever dares to bad mouth and loot the motherland.

Why doesn't Imran Khan do it then? Didn't he promise that he will rebuild state institutions and catch corrupts and send Nawaza and Zardari to jail?

Instead he's providing doctors and hospitals of Nawaza choice to him and treating him like a king?

Your anger is justified. You're angry at PTI because you got scammed like all of us and the Tabdeeli is a joke but you're too much of a PTI patwari and Imran Khan lover to admit it to yourself so you have to take that anger out on someone else.

It's okay. You can hate Imran Khan and still be a great Muslim and great Pakistani.

Be honest and true to yourself. You will live happier.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Your post didn't addressed a single point I raised... what does that tell me? Do you know the government is stuck because being an Ex-PM, this idiot and other idiots who will soon be behind bars have entitlements even if they are behind bars to ask for a doctor and hospital of their choice. They have made sure that even if they go behind bars, they live like mafia kings thus they get all facilities. You understand that the whole bureaucracy is the one that is there for last 40 plus years is pretty much hand picked by this mafia, even the judges and other institutions heads are appointed by these thugs. Imran not having 2/3rd majority is not helping. Also it is not Imran who is treating them like kings .. it is the laws that this mafia has created when they were in absolute power. But even then these b@stards are crying … one who is convicted wants to go to London because he had not constructed a single world class hospital when he was in power and always had to run to US or England for his treatment and the other piece of cr@p who is about to go to jail is maligning Pakistan by towing the line of Modi … seems like Zardari and bialawajah Zardari bhutto are running his re-election campaign. As I said show some faith and patience … if you are believer as you say … Allah always support truth and justice. I am angry and frustrated with the pace of things but I believe since the path is correct, Allah's help will be there and things will change for good.

Why doesn't Imran Khan do it then? Didn't he promise that he will rebuild state institutions and catch corrupts and send Nawaza and Zardari to jail?

Instead he's providing doctors and hospitals of Nawaza choice to him and treating him like a king?

Your anger is justified. You're angry at PTI because you got scammed like all of us and the Tabdeeli is a joke but you're too much of a PTI patwari and Imran Khan lover to admit it to yourself so you have to take that anger out on someone else.

It's okay. You can hate Imran Khan and still be a great Muslim and great Pakistani.

Be honest and true to yourself. You will live happier.

Steyn

Your post didn't addressed a single point I raised... what does that tell me? Do you know the government is stuck because being an Ex-PM, this idiot and other idiots who will soon be behind bars have entitlements even if they are behind bars to ask for a doctor and hospital of their choice. They have made sure that even if they go behind bars, they live like mafia kings thus they get all facilities. You understand that the whole bureaucracy is the one that is there for last 40 plus years is pretty much hand picked by this mafia, even the judges and other institutions heads are appointed by these thugs. Imran not having 2/3rd majority is not helping. Also it is not Imran who is treating them like kings .. it is the laws that this mafia has created when they were in absolute power. But even then these b@stards are crying … one who is convicted wants to go to London because he had not constructed a single world class hospital when he was in power and always had to run to US or England for his treatment and the other piece of cr@p who is about to go to jail is maligning Pakistan by towing the line of Modi … seems like Zardari and bialawajah Zardari bhutto are running his re-election campaign. As I said show some faith and patience … if you are believer as you say … Allah always support truth and justice. I am angry and frustrated with the pace of things but I believe since the path is correct, Allah's help will be there and things will change for good.

Your points? What points? You have been doing nothing but accusing me of things that have nothing to do with me and refuse to believe them.

I didn't just vote, i campaigned for Imran Khan. This site is mine and I wrote it all by myself.

I hate Nawaz n Zardari. I lost any hope i had from IK after he made Shehbaz the PAC chairman, the way he treated Sahiwal victims, breaking several of his promises.

Now i hate all parties. Sab chor hain

That's a convenient excuse, isn't it?. 40 years of dirt can't be removed in 5 years and no majority. The reality is quite different.

Tell me how many bills, reforms PTI tried to pass in assembly that were rejected because PTI didn't have majority? Zero

Tell me what has PTI done to change the system. Nothing

You're right Allah supports truth and justice. That's why people are slowly turning away from PTI because they've done nothing but lied to us and treat us the way other parties did.

Keep your hope and patience. I know nothing is going to change. We saw 6 years of PTI in KPK.

As for Bilawals statement, i don't condone it but i don't reject it. That doesn't make me unpatriotic but a realist.