Gorgeous man in every way. I won't rest until I get to .. Nedka Babliku on PM Imran's speech in WGS, Dubai

nasir77

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ek interview Kot Lukh Pati Jail main Quaid Jomhoriat say bhi arrange kerwaya jai please......

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
I think, every member of this forum knows that I'm from Peshawar & a pashtoon(Yousafzai), But despite all odds from the Shameless Patwaris & Majawars, I try my best to refrain from commenting anything ethnic or Linguistic.
I think it is not only damaging to this forum, but also for our country

Sir, let me share a real incident. We were playing cricket, there was a Gilgity Friend playing with us, by chance some of his friends from Gilgit were also there. When he got out our captain yelled at him: BC, you got out. His Gilgity friends started condemning him that he had turned into a Begharat since he did not reacted to the captain abusing him as BC. He told them to just relax and observe. Captain went in to take his turn, after some time he got out too and when he was coming out he yelled to himself: BC, I got out too.

But I agree to you that we should be careful about such sensitive matters, specially on social media.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pehlie b aik interview kie zarie IK ki life mein ghuss ker tabah kerna chahti thi tto khudh hi barbad ho gai. Abb ki baar Allah hi kher karie.