Google executive Tania Adrous resigns from Google for Pakistan | Will head the Digital Vision

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I would like to know what security parameters are set to digitize communication between Govt offices in Pakistan. I noticed many Govt websites are insecure as those even don't have a basic HTTPS certificate installed. Keeping in mind the modern hacking techniques Pakistan's Govt will be vulnerable if the team don't set security parameters for digital communications.

iltaf

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I would like to know what security parameters are set to digitize communication between Govt offices in Pakistan. I noticed many Govt websites are insecure as those even don't have a basic HTTPS certificate installed. Keeping in mind the modern hacking techniques Pakistan's Govt will be vulnerable if the team don't set security parameters for digital communications.

These are very small/basic things having SSL certs. Its just a matter of ONE competent guy, probably Tania as Khalid Maqbool is a shame for IT ministry.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

These are very small/basic things having SSL certs. Its just a matter of ONE competent guy, probably Tania as Khalid Maqbool is a shame for IT ministry.
And that is my point that the current team lack basic knowledge and skills. What checks PTI Govt is going to have to ensure new team is doing everything to ensure security? Developed world is moving towards Cyber Essentials plus accreditation and in Pakistan our IT gurus even don't know what is a HTTPS certificate or code signature!

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
She should have brought google to Pakistan, at least some NOC or some part of operation, I wish big vendors like cisco and google and Huawei open their TAC support centres in Pakistan where 1000s of young Engineer get the job, Apply inidan Model
Multi Billion $ industry

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

lol a low level junior google employee , not even a senior one .
may be she got notice for removal ........... ? ? ? ?

NecessarySomberAfghanhound-small.gif