Good News for PAK | Advisor to PM Imran Khan on Finance Hafeez Shaikh Complete Press Conference

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
6IJ1M0c.jpg

DMAM1hv.jpg

EQmVKS1.jpg

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
So main issue is that there is no price check control in Pakistan and no one is bothering to do such audits to determine the price for various products.

Government shall activate its committees to do production cost analysis for various over priced products from industrial sector and transfer actual cost to the end user.

Kill_Ego

MPA (400+ posts)
So main issue is that there is no price check control in Pakistan and no one is bothering to do such audits to determine the price for various products.

Government shall activate its committees to do production cost analysis for various over priced products from industrial sector and transfer actual cost to the end user.
You are spot on this is where people are being hit very hard. In my opinion DMG have to be more active rather proactive but unfortunately that is not happening i do not want to mention that DMG are trying to be loyal to their masters i.e. sharifs and zardaris . However its the govt responsibility to manage these things.