Good Islamic YouTube Channels

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Here's a list of some great Islamic channels that i watch frequently and they produce quality content.

The Mercifulservant
The Deen Show
Dr Zakir Naik
Muhammad Hijab (extremely analytical and scientific arguments against the hardcore atheists, he destroys them)
IRC TV - Very well explained videos about common issues
Assimalhakeem - such a soft spoken person explains things so easily
Digital Mimbar
John Fontain
Bayyinah Institute - Nouman Ali Khan's channel
TalkIslam - really really great videos

SenseIslam
TheProphetsPath

Muhammad Hoblos - amazing lectures

Thedailyreminder

Allama Hashem Zaheer

I'll add more if i remember them.

surfer

Here's a list of some great Islamic channels that i watch frequently and they produce quality content.

The Mercifulservant
The Deen Show
Dr Zakir Naik
Muhammad Hijab (extremely analytical and scientific arguments against the hardcore atheists, he destroys them)
Digital Mimbar
John Fontain

SenseIslam
TheProphetsPath

Thedailyreminder

Allama Hashem Zaheer

Sheikh Hamza Yousef I used to watch a lot (back in the day on VHS!)

Mughal1

The Mercifulservant
The Deen Show
Dr Zakir Naik
Digital Mimbar
John Fontain

SenseIslam
TheProphetsPath

Thedailyreminder

Allama Hashem Zaheer

azeezam steyn sb, ye channels un logoon ki hen jo khud ko musalmaan kehlwaate hen aur un ke mutaabiq deene islam woh hai jo ye log bataate hen.

ab woh baaten jo ye log bataate hen deene islam hen ya nahin is ka faisla kaise ho ga? ye hai asal baat jo ham logoon ke samajhne ki hai.

jab tak ham is mayaar ko khud apne liye dhoond nahin nikaate baat banane waali nahin hai. is liye keh jis baat ko universally accepted rules ke mutaabiq saabit na kiya jaa sake keh woh khudaa ki baat hai us ko deene islam nahin kahaa jaa sakta. warna aisa kerna khudaa aur rasool per jhoot baandhne waali baat hai.

quraan ke siwaa deene islam ki koi bhi kitaab nahin hai. ye is liye keh sirf aur sirf quraan hi khudaa ki kitaab hai baaqi sab logoon ki likhi hui kitaaben hen jo drust bhi ho sakti hen aur ghalat bhi.

yahee wajah hai her kitaab ko islami kitaab kehna ghalat baat hai. haan ye keh sakte hen ye kitaaben islam ke mutaliq hen jo logoon ne likhi hui hen apni apni soch aur samajh ke mutaabiq apne apne maqaasid ke liye.

regards and all the best.

Steyn

azeezam steyn sb, ye channels un logoon ki hen jo khud ko musalmaan kehlwaate hen aur un ke mutaabiq deene islam woh hai jo ye log bataate hen.

ab woh baaten jo ye log bataate hen deene islam hen ya nahin is ka faisla kaise ho ga? ye hai asal baat jo ham logoon ke samajhne ki hai.

jab tak ham is mayaar ko khud apne liye dhoond nahin nikaate baat banane waali nahin hai. is liye keh jis baat ko universally accepted rules ke mutaabiq saabit na kiya jaa sake keh woh khudaa ki baat hai us ko deene islam nahin kahaa jaa sakta. warna aisa kerna khudaa aur rasool per jhoot baandhne waali baat hai.

quraan ke siwaa deene islam ki koi bhi kitaab nahin hai. ye is liye keh sirf aur sirf quraan hi khudaa ki kitaab hai baaqi sab logoon ki likhi hui kitaaben hen jo drust bhi ho sakti hen aur ghalat bhi.

yahee wajah hai her kitaab ko islami kitaab kehna ghalat baat hai. haan ye keh sakte hen ye kitaaben islam ke mutaliq hen jo logoon ne likhi hui hen apni apni soch aur samajh ke mutaabiq apne apne maqaasid ke liye.

regards and all the best.

What did they say against Islam? Any of the videos i linked?

Mughal1

What did they say against Islam? Any of the videos i linked?

Dear steyn sb, if we all were truly muslims in sense of following proper deen of islam properly then we all ought to know what actual deen of islam was.

Our culture has been mainly ignorance based for many centuries, Most of us have been illiterate, lacking proper education and proper training for thinking properly or logically consistently or rationally.

So it will take us some years even we started today to reverse this trend. However we each can try our best to do whatever we can as individuals and each and every bit counts.

What we must not do is, support or promote or propagate irrationality. We must do all we can to support, promote and propagate rationality or rational or critical thinking.

Once we learn this way of thinking then that can help us rediscover actual deen of islam from the quran and rest of sources about deen of islam.

It is a life time struggle for a person to try and reach the truth. Not because the truth itself is difficult or impossible to find but that it has been wrapped up in loads of falsehood and that is what makes it difficult to be found.

However once it becomes known from then on it will be a piece of cake for humanity to come to know it.

Some individuals have been making some discoveries from among ourselves but still more need to do so in order for the truth to become fully exposed for humanity to be seen and attracted by it.

Each and every mullaan is irrational, some much more than others. This is why nonmuslim world is laughing at us and we are disgraced worldwide as a people. All because we cannot understand the quran properly ourselves or explained it to the rest of the human world.

Our debates start and end by saying to each other you too are like that or you too do the same etc etc. That is not at all propagating deen of islam or message of the quran. That is simply put arguing with each other for sake of argument without any real substance which could prove beyond a reasonable doubt our point of view or or our claim taht the quran is truly word of God.

Mullaans are fine when it comes to preserving information about deen of islam but they are not knowledgeable enough to explain the message in the quran rationally in light of real world realities.

This is very much obvious from the mullaan speeches about their concepts regarding miracles, magic and jinn, ghosts, spirits etc etc. I have explained a lot of things in my posts if one has time to go through them. I have explained in detail the right way to try and understand the message in the quran. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE and HERE

Kindly do not take things as if I am trying to stop people from listening to mullaans but that they should not take them for what they are not ie scholars of the quran or deen of islam. I want people to learn from them what they can teach which is rationally correct and truly helpful and then move on by using their own minds and rational thinking and discover things by themselves. This needs to be done till we have recovered actual deen of islam in its entirety.

Regards and all the best.