Good ENT doctor?

Abid_J

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dr.Arshad chohan (Brigadier) is the best according to my knowledge if he is still in Pakistan

If he is / was a Brigadier or general then there is very less chance that he will be in Pakistan.

Normally they go for PLOT and then money. If he has got the PLOT then will be going for money, Like Musharaf, Kiani, Raheel, Pasha etc.

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take the GHQ baja out of the ears and they will be fine . Save money and visit .

What is wrong with you? Is your life so pathetic you can't you turn off your obsession with politicians for one moment and show compassion?.

Thanks to everyone who suggested.

Most doctors in Pakistan are muna bhai type. I use google for self medication.

I am actually a microbiologist and can get medications that i want but there are somethings you do need a doctor for and can't do on your own.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is wrong with you? Is your life so pathetic you can't you turn off your obsession with politicians for one moment and show compassion?.

Thanks to everyone who suggested.

I am actually a microbiologist and can get medications that i want but there are somethings you do need a doctor for and can't do on your own.

GHQ is not in politics and the Baja is the source of the problem. This advise should have been commanded.By the way , what is the real problem if it is not related to the noise ?Tinnitus ?