Golden Time for Pakistan to take some action

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Very well written and thought out Article. It was neutral and makes sense to both sides. War is not the solution. It will kill again thousands of innocent people and We will have to start all over again. Since we are both nuclear powers, It will push us back to the stone age. God forbid!

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
thanks lahori, thats what i believe, because if you will look at Europe they dont fight anymore even after 2 world wars. Because they know that War is not solution but the problem itself. Thats what we should think of otherwise we will never be able to progress.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
'yes i totally agree with you. But still its not too late if we wake up now and take some steps whic i talked in my article, every plan will fall down. And as you know Allah is the best planner.

Adeel

Founder
coolfadi said:
'yes i totally agree with you. But still its not too late if we wake up now and take some steps whic i talked in my article, every plan will fall down. And as you know Allah is the best planner.

Buddy, I do not know how can we wake up. We have a president who was brought by the US. He got rid of all his corruption cases with the help of the US and Musharaf. How can he disobey his masters now?

We need a leadership! Unfortunately as long Zardari is in power, we have no hope.

What do you suggest?

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
We shouldnt be hopeless. Whatsoever the situation is we should be optimistic and put our effort in the right direction. He is nothing without our power, so we should be united and do what best we can do and i hope we will be successful inshAllah.

G

Guys,
I think you all are watching too many movies. Indian agencies have the 16 hrs of recording of talks between the 10 terrorists and the people sitting in the Pakistan. Its not only Indian who taped it but also the spy agencies from other countries including some of the so called well wishers countries of Pakistan like China and countries in Middle East.
As an Indian, we all understand that the common public in Pakistan does not get involved in the terrorism and the related activity. BTW fahad, I think Pakistan is the one country who fought against Russian forces in Afganistan and still confront to Russian policies. I am not sure how good is your idea of taking Russian help. India is one of the biggest customer to Russian defence systems .. so I think u need to go back and relook into your stats :)
I know the emotion running high in both the countries. The best way out, I think is the common public of these two countries asking the politicians to search for the correct answers for the people who are responsible for it. Its the politician who tells the public that India is the enemy of Pakistan and vice versa. Did in your life, you have seen an Indian even abusing you or even staring at you ? Right from childhood we are taught that Pakistan is enemy of India and same is taught in Pakistan. I think its the time for introspection. People have to ask questions to their politicians. We all have the right to prosper and let the neighbours prosper. Its a WIN WIN situation.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
First of all you are right we are still watching movies shown by indian media about Mumbai terror attack. The story indian media has crafted does not look more than a movie..... and if u will watch the story about some chacha that really look like a bollywood movie. Anyways if indian has the conversation recording they should give to Pakistan govt and then we will proceed after forensic tests on that tape. As a Pakistani i believe that no Pakistani can do such thing it is planned and executed by some terrorist organization working in india and if india has prove that this is planned by someone working in Pakistan then give us prove without any delay thats why we have already offered a joint investigation but u really dont reply to that offer. You are right we were on the opposite side to russia, but in national politics everything is possible, in this way you can say why European Union came into existence after World War 1 and 2, so for nations nothing is impossible and when we will become ally of China and Russia we will be better than india becoz india is making nuclear deals with USA and after our collabration with Russia and China, Russia will be more inclined to us becoz we will not be partner of USA like india.
Our politicians are not saying that india is our enemy before this event but after indian aggression from government and public make us to think. We are peace loving nation but with dignity. We cannot compromise on our dignity and on our soverignty, and indian leader shouldd behave and similarly indian media should also behave and you should teach your media how to speak.
We are very very carefull about india. And you can see how effectively our media has replied to all indian answers. We are very sensible and we know how to speak about others. We speak logically not madly like indian media is doing. And i was watching Capital Talk in which indian journalist herself admitted an indian report as Bollywood movie. We know that we are not enemy, we dont want wars we are peace loving nation but we also wont allow any country whether its india or some other country to behave madly about us.

G

its very difficult situation for pakistan, there is no doubt that india is the enemy of pakistan , wait a minute, wt abt USA. our politicians r trying to convince the whole nation that " pakistan is an ally of USA, Its our own war etc etc". but history tells the opposite, america is not our friend and will never be. they have always cheated on us. we were waiting for their help in 1971 war and then Bangladesh came out as reality. the biggest problem for pakistan is USA , when we declare americans as our enemies, most of our problems will be solved. we should treat india and america in the same manner, they r our enemies.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
You are right that its not our war. It is imposed on us by foreigners to de-stabilize our country and later on de-nuclearize Pakistan. Now situation is very serious we should not be in some doubts. Now enemy and friends are clear to us. Now we should define our foreign policy while considering our National interest. Because its time when anything can happened due to our decisions. We should be very carefull whole world is watching us. We should define our policy in a way which i have already explained in my article. Then we will be successful there is no other way out if somebody has then let me know.