Go to Pakistan! - Muslim family attacked by Hindutva mob in Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1109176195218923521
20 to 25 men allegedly attacked a Muslim family and their guests with swords, spears, sticks at Dhamaspur village in Gurgaon around 5 pm on Holi. The men barged into the family’s home, vandalised their house and fled with valuables.

The Indian Express reported that one person was arrested in connection with the crime, late on Friday night.

A Muslim family is brutally attacked by goons in Bhondsi, Gurgaon, Haryana .

Dispute happened because Cricket ball hit someone ..

Sakshi Dayal writing for The Indian Express reports that the incident occurred at the home of Mohammad Sajid, who hails from Uttar Pradesh and has been living with his wife Sameena and six children at Dhamaspur for the last three years.

As per a report in News 18, the victims said that the attack was planned by individuals who are supported by a right-wing organisation.

He told IE, “We constructed this house three years ago. We keep to ourselves; something like this has never happened before.”

In the FIR, Sajid’s nephew Dilshaad said that trouble started when two men on a bike approached them while he was playing cricket in a vacant plot near the house.

Dilshaad told IE, “Two unknown men came on a bike and said, ‘What are you doing here? Go to Pakistan and play’. They began fighting, and when my uncle Sajid intervened, the boy sitting at the back of the bike slapped him and said, ‘You wait, we will show you.’”

He added that 10 minutes later, they saw six boys on two bikes and several men on foot approaching their home, armed with “bhalas” (spears), “lathis” (sticks) and “talwars” (swords).

“On seeing them, we ran into the house, and they all began demanding that the men come out or they will kill us. When we did not go out, they forced their way into the house and started beating us up,” Dilshad reportedly said.

The Times of India reported that the men of the house sent the women and children to the terrace, from where 21-year-old Danishta shot the video of the attack that is no going viral on social media. In the video, the attackers can be seen beating a man who is covered in blood, while another man is lying unconscious.

Sameena told IE, “I was in the kitchen making food when I heard a racket outside. By the time I went out, the men had barged into our house and started beating people up. I begged them to leave us, but they paid no heed. They broke the windows, our cars and took away valuables, including a pair of gold earrings, a gold chain and Rs 25,000 I had kept in the house,” she said.

Per the report, Dilshaad has also mentioned in the FIR that the accused threatened the family to “empty the house and leave or else we will capture it.”

Surender Kumar, station house officer (SHO) of Bhondsi police station told IE, “Some of the accused have been identified. We are conducting raids and expect to make arrests soon.”

Last edited by a moderator:

muhammadadeel

What do u expect when u let fascists racists Hindus supported by the ideology of filthy Jews.
The minute u listen to them is the minute u murder Islam.

God Damn Hindus and Jews to Hell their
human abuse. But we must see the haters within our ranks.

The liberals which hate Islam even more than the Jews
and Hindutuva filth scum cult

Diesel

nora ganjaa bilo rani daku zar baba fazlu diesel asfandyar achakzay and tafo kala ram all these filthy b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s send back to gao mata desh.

bhaibarood

where are those azz who use to say two nation theory was wrong?(JI, Modudi )
Just another reminder, how our elders sacrifice lives for Pakistan

fannu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What do u expect when u let fascists racists Hindus supported by the ideology of filthy Jews.
The minute u listen to them is the minute u murder Islam.

God Damn Hindus and Jews to Hell their
human abuse. But we must see the haters within our ranks.

The liberals which hate Islam even more than the Jews
and Hindutuva filth scum cult
That is bad and culprits should be jailed and punished.
But you terrorist supporter of ajmal kassai . According to your theory your whole society is terrorist.
Such attacks take place in Pakistan on qadianis ,hindus, masihis, hazaras, go stop that then point finger on others.

Last edited:

fannu

I thank jinnah for dividing india , otherwise india me civil war hota .

babulal

MPA (400+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1109176195218923521
20 to 25 men allegedly attacked a Muslim family and their guests with swords, spears, sticks at Dhamaspur village in Gurgaon around 5 pm on Holi. The men barged into the family’s home, vandalised their house and fled with valuables.

The Indian Express reported that one person was arrested in connection with the crime, late on Friday night.

A Muslim family is brutally attacked by goons in Bhondsi, Gurgaon, Haryana .

Dispute happened because Cricket ball hit someone ..

Sakshi Dayal writing for The Indian Express reports that the incident occurred at the home of Mohammad Sajid, who hails from Uttar Pradesh and has been living with his wife Sameena and six children at Dhamaspur for the last three years.

As per a report in News 18, the victims said that the attack was planned by individuals who are supported by a right-wing organisation.

He told IE, “We constructed this house three years ago. We keep to ourselves; something like this has never happened before.”

In the FIR, Sajid’s nephew Dilshaad said that trouble started when two men on a bike approached them while he was playing cricket in a vacant plot near the house.

Dilshaad told IE, “Two unknown men came on a bike and said, ‘What are you doing here? Go to Pakistan and play’. They began fighting, and when my uncle Sajid intervened, the boy sitting at the back of the bike slapped him and said, ‘You wait, we will show you.’”

He added that 10 minutes later, they saw six boys on two bikes and several men on foot approaching their home, armed with “bhalas” (spears), “lathis” (sticks) and “talwars” (swords).

“On seeing them, we ran into the house, and they all began demanding that the men come out or they will kill us. When we did not go out, they forced their way into the house and started beating us up,” Dilshad reportedly said.

The Times of India reported that the men of the house sent the women and children to the terrace, from where 21-year-old Danishta shot the video of the attack that is no going viral on social media. In the video, the attackers can be seen beating a man who is covered in blood, while another man is lying unconscious.

Sameena told IE, “I was in the kitchen making food when I heard a racket outside. By the time I went out, the men had barged into our house and started beating people up. I begged them to leave us, but they paid no heed. They broke the windows, our cars and took away valuables, including a pair of gold earrings, a gold chain and Rs 25,000 I had kept in the house,” she said.

Per the report, Dilshaad has also mentioned in the FIR that the accused threatened the family to “empty the house and leave or else we will capture it.”

Surender Kumar, station house officer (SHO) of Bhondsi police station told IE, “Some of the accused have been identified. We are conducting raids and expect to make arrests soon.”

Bahut galat hua .
Lekin Pakistanis Ka dukh bhara rona dhona Dekh Kar lag Raha hai ki kya yeh wohi munafiq Hain Jo qadianis ke Ghar me ghus Kar Ghar jala dete Hain ?
Hindus ki larki din dahare utha Lete hai ?
Masihis ko blasphemy me jinda jala dete hai ?
Bare sensitive log Hain

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Bahut galat hua .
Lekin Pakistanis Ka dukh bhara rona dhona Dekh Kar lag Raha hai ki kya yeh wohi munafiq Hain Jo qadianis ke Ghar me ghus Kar Ghar jala dete Hain ?
Hindus ki larki din dahare utha Lete hai ?
Masihis ko blasphemy me jinda jala dete hai ?
Bare sensitive log Hain
Jo yeh kaam kartey hain woh muslamaan nahi hain woh haram ke pillay Khadim Hussaain ke pillay hain

bhaibarood

Jo india me yeh kam karte hai woh sabse bare haram ke pille hain haramjade kutte hain.
Tu tum maan rahay ho ke extremism is bad ?
I wish these family members have weapons to defend themselves.
No doubt Pakistani should apologise for atrocities against qadiyani or chiristians. but Indian extremism is state sponsered like Modi RSS !
we dont have such people in top positions

ram dar

Tu tum maan rahay ho ke extremism is bad ?
I wish these family members have weapons to defend themselves.
No doubt Pakistani should apologise for atrocities against qadiyani or chiristians. but Indian extremism is state sponsered like Modi RSS !
we dont have such people in top positions
You are right
We are really worried by this new phenomenon of mass attacks . There used to be disputes between individuals in past but it never took shape of mass attacks by majority community.
It is happening in BJP ruled states.this is alarming for our Constitution.