Go Bilawal Go at karachi PSL final

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last time it was stadium chanting go nawaz go and this time it’s go Bilawal go....... My advise to Maryam Nawaz if she ever visits a PSL match.... buy the whole enclosure beforehand and supply that rent a crowd with flower petals before appearing in balcony....:)

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPL - Pakistan Peoples League are reduced to political parties of media only!

Soon when they will run out of money, and won't be able to afford social media trolls and electronic media lifafis, they'll be dead in the virtual world too!

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its electrifying and amazing. Did anyone see any flag of MQM A,B,C, .....P to Z in stadium? If I recall there were flags of MQM during 92 worldcup in NZ. I don't think people can be stopped of raising their own party flag and this is clear message to these political mafia that kararchi have their lesson learned.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Reality hits Bilawal in the form of public demand loud and clear. Bilawal thinks it is GO as in American football because he does not understand the culture of Pakistan.?????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
PPL - Pakistan Peoples League are reduced to political parties of media only!

Soon when they will run out of money, and won't be able to afford social media trolls and electronic media lifafis, they'll be dead in the virtual world too!
Oh how times have changed, before they used to say PTI is only a facebook party. Now the same people are reduced only to social media themselves.