Go Ahead for Operation "Chooha Maar" - Rangers to clean sweep terrorist Altafists of Punjab

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will be happy to distribute mithayi on the roads once Rangers start Operation Chooha Maar in Punjab, getting Terrorist Phatwaree Wakeels and their Supporters out of their homes and hitting a hockey stick between their legs again and again. ??... then RANGERS should dance on PHATWAREEZ like this ???
ELgd-Sk9-Wk-AAG3-HE.jpg

As Punjab Police have been confirmed to have sided with Terrorist Hospital Attacking International Criminal PHATWAREE LAWYERS...
FULL Go ahead for Rangers to commence Operation Kutta and Chooha Mar across Punjab. Qaum apke sath hy ❤

Is dunya me bach b jayein, Akhirat me aise ghaddaron hospital attacker mujrimo ka thikana jahannum hy
download-3.jpg

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These are not lawyers these are criminals. Iam saying it for long time for god sake, revoke their licences and will see no body will repeat it again.This is the problem in Pakistan ,you can gey away with any crime.

Galaxy

What this PTI government is doing ?????????????. They promised a change to a common man on the street. Where is the change ??????????????????????????///

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Buzdar has ordered rangers to already shove their boot up your scrawny @ss because Rangers have been deployed.

Ab auqaat hy to aja. Mard ka bacha hy to aja PIC k samne ?
Lawyers have done Pinkie and now Buzdar has called in rangers lol. Next time when someone does your sis again for hours , just like a Shahi pimp appear after hours of intercourse and start with your Geedar bhabhkiyaan lol , chal nikal chuthyaa

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lawyers have done Pinkie and now Buzdar has called in rangers lol. Next time when someone does your sis again for hours , just like a Shahi pimp appear after hours of intercourse and start with your Geedar bhabhkiyaan lol , chal nikal chuthyaa
Lawyers have done an attack on Hospital and you are justifying it. Boy rules of international law both you and lawyers are to be hanged by death for this attack.

Prepare URANUS as rangers prepare to eff you up real bad.

This is your auqaat you applaud attack on hospital a crime against humanity as if you have having some sex ?
People with your mental capacity are criminals who are hanged till death or shot dead where found. I am not giving phabti just like you cannot escape death the same way you cannot escape the b@nd blast occuring from supporting a terrorist activity.

Jo ALLAH ki traf se decided baat hoti hy k anjaam mil kar rhy ga usko meri phabti keh k taal hi nahi skty. Wo apka anjaam hi hay. Death sentence for supporting hospital attack and the label of terrorist for eternity

brohiniaz

وکلا کہیں یا جُھلا ء ؟ قانون کے اندھے کوٹ کارنگ منہ پر بھی لگا لیا

Islamabadiya

we need to finish them once and for all, first there was an excuse that noon govt didnt want to call in rangers, i am sure now there are no such impediments anymore,
if we let them go this time, they will continue to their Badmashi, here in my city Islamabad, they have occupied whole sector market , football grounds and parks, and no one has any guts to even think of removing them,

all pti warriors are convinced above that its noon workers, is this is the case then what better opportunity for you guys than this

Khan125

I will be happy to distribute mithayi on the roads once Rangers start Operation Chooha Maar in Punjab, getting Terrorist Phatwaree Wakeels and their Supporters out of their homes and hitting a hockey stick between their legs again and again. ??... then RANGERS should dance on PHATWAREEZ like this ???
ELgd-Sk9-Wk-AAG3-HE.jpg

As Punjab Police have been confirmed to have sided with Terrorist Hospital Attacking International Criminal PHATWAREE LAWYERS...
FULL Go ahead for Rangers to commence Operation Kutta and Chooha Mar across Punjab. Qaum apke sath hy ❤

Is dunya me bach b jayein, Akhirat me aise ghaddaron hospital attacker mujrimo ka thikana jahannum hy
download-3.jpg
Jb tk BUZDAR jesee COW ooper bethi hey....
Kuch nhi hony vala.