GLAD PEOPLE CALL ME PM OF U-TURNS: IMRAN KHAN ..

desan

President (40k+ posts)
th

The most powerful country is the biggest U-Turn taker!!!

Cornered Tiger

Councller (250+ posts)
Best best ever explanation of U-turn. Days of prophecy are gone. Nobody knows what is the perfect plan. Sometimes, plan works sometimes not. We need to revise plans if it is not working. Bang on target Imran Khan. I am happy we have leader like him now after so many years who can access what is going on wrong and then take the right U-turn. ???

Mister Dunkin Donuts, Aap tab iss tarah ki baatein karein jab aapp yahe asool apne leader Nawaz Sharif pay bhe lagaatey hoon.. Siraf Bughz-e-Imran mein aise harkatein kar ke apni jahalaat ko show na kiya karein.... Bhoot Shukriya...

3rd_Umpire

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کپتان کا کہنا ھے کہ' امرتسری بھڑوے کا دادا دلّہ گیری سے یوٹرن لیتے تو آج نواجے لوھار کو بھڑوے کے اولاد کے طعنے نہ ملتے، اور

نواجہ لوھار بسیار خوری سے یوٹرن لیتے تو آج اُسے سنتریوں کی لُلیاں منہ میں لے کر چُوسنے کی ضرورت نہ پڑتی

Steyn

How pathetic are Pakistanis.

Their Prime Minister openly calls himself a liar and defends lies and breaking promises and you know what Pakistanis especially PTI supporters do?

They praise him.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)

Their Prime Minister openly calls himself a liar and defends lies and breaking promises and you know what Pakistanis especially PTI supporters do?

They praise him.

He is not a liar. Changing your path/strategy towards the same goal is not lying.
Learn the difference between u-turn and lying.

ali-raj

They praise him.
Lying is "We are standing with Kashmir" and "Sending Sarree, Mango to Modi Mother, Inviting him to wedding, Saying nothing about Kalbhushan"

Steyn

Lying is "We are standing with Kashmir" and "Sending Sarree, Mango to Modi Mother, Inviting him to wedding, Saying nothing about Kalbhushan"

I guess wishing for success of Modi, writing him love letters, inviting him, doing phone calls and then allowing him to fly over Pakistan while you tell Kashmiris you're their ambassador constitutes as honesty?

You stupid political parties supporters and your pathetic defenses.

Islam is right. When you become a slave of Allah, you won't have to slave over to anyone else. When you pin your hopes on Allah, you don't have to pin them on liars.

Patwaris, youthias, Jiyalas, all are the same slave minded people of their masters.

Steyn

He is not a liar. Changing your path/strategy towards the same goal is not lying.
Learn the difference between u-turn and lying.

He's the definition of a liar.

Let's recount his lies.

Passes and gives blessings to 300 billions rupees corruption, his patwarkhana defends it and gives long excuses. Fearing that people are seeing his thieving lying self, takes it away and says i wasn't aware of it.

Kids gets brutally orphaned. Promises he will reform police. Doesn't do anything until a bunch of people get murdered by police half a year later.

Promises he will focus on healthcare and education and mocks jhangla buses all his life. Breaks that promise and wastes my and the whole KPKs tax money on Peshawar corruption bus project.

Goes to China. While reading from a paper, openly and proudly lies about planting 5 billion trees without any shame and fear.

This is not even the full list. Just the tip of iceberg.

And he's not a liar. Astaghfirullah.

Truly the end times have come near. The dishonest are considered honest, Ya Allah.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
O Bhai Jisam Per Gobar mal lo Atomee Hamla honay Wala hai. Dunkin Donut Moode ke saath chup jana Gobar Bunker mein. Yaar Waisay yeh Nawaz Shareef ko Koee Aur nahee mila tha dosti kay liay. Apnay Ghar ki taqreebat me bulanay kay liay. Muttar Gobar Party. Do not get me wrong I am not talking about PMLN.

MianJi

MPA (400+ posts)
So if one is going in the wrong direction, according to patwari logic they should keep going even when they realize their mistake. Kya baat hai aap ke logic ki!

idrees2be2002

Minister (2k+ posts)
U-turn lene mein koi burrai nahi agar wo mulk ke faiday ke liye ho.
Patwario aur jiyalo jesa u-turn nahi ke apne liye jo faida ho.

ali-raj

I guess wishing for success of Modi, writing him love letters, inviting him, doing phone calls and then allowing him to fly over Pakistan while you tell Kashmiris you're their ambassador constitutes as honesty?
"Khairsagali" or giving one more chance of "PEACE" to resolve the matter. Otherwise, face the consequences.
Well you won't know the difference , cause you just wrapped everything in the context of word "ISLAM" and you don't even know, that Islam thrives for Peace, not War. Islam also prohibits killing old, female & children, whereas war mongers want an all out war, which means killing lots of innocents.
BTW There are examples of Changing the decision after change in stances in Islam As well. Do study it. IN those days, it was strategy, nowdays you and Propaganda machinery can call it U-TURN.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
کربلا میں حضرت امام حسینؓ نے یوٹرن نہیں لیا ٹیپو سلطان نے یوٹرن نہیں لیا ان کو نیازی صاحب کیا کہیں گئے ؟
محمود غزنوی نے ایک نہیں دو نہیں سترہ حملے کیے کامیابی ملی دنیا اسے یاد رکھتی ہے جس کے ارادے مظبوت ہوتے ہیں جھوٹے مکار کو یاد نہیں رکھتی