GHQ is upset about JUI/ANP press conference

sequencers

MPA (400+ posts)
There are many GHQ/ISPR thugs operating on this forum following the footsteps of Jews and propagating false news and twisted facts about national and international affairs.

A while ago one of these thugs started a thread and pasted a video from ISPR's Shit Generation Warfare channel, Haqiqat TV.

The Punjabi major of this TV talked about Khulafa-e-Rashideen though these people are the likes with whom Khulafa-e-Rashideen fought Jihad and performed Qitaal.

Out of curiosity I watched the actual press conference in Bacha Khan Markaz; and I learnt it was quite refreshing and full of insight about Pakistani politics.

1. Fazlur Rehman criticised the recent legislation over FATF which he claimed had taken away our independence because this legislation is giving sovereign powers to the 5 kafir nations of the Security Council. The Jewish agent Bajwa and his gatekeeper Imran Niazi have been brought for the same dirty jobs.

2. Fazlur Rehman also claimed that UAE doesn't represent the whole Arab World. And by saying that he's right. Emirati rulers are not the leaders of Muslim Ummah, they are simply puppets of Americans like Bajwa.

3. A very important thing is what Mian Iftikhar said following Fazlur Rehman's speech. This is where these filthy GHQ thugs are lying and misinterpreting Mian Iftikhar's statement over Palestine. Mian Iftikhar simply said that the present Parliament had lost its efficacy as it was a rubber stamp parliament set up by the GHQ thugs. Iftikhar said Pakistanis need to wake up, the whole world is changing (here he referred to the UAE-US-Israel agreement). It meant that if Pakistan has a filthy general like Bajwa who's a slave of Trump like the Emirati ruler, then the rubber stamp Parliament might be used again to recognise Israel. He therefore called upon dissolution of this parliament and a free and fair election without interference from the armed forces (of course).

4. The most irritating thing for the GHQ thugs is that Fazlur Rehman explained why he wound up his dharna. He said Imran Niazi's military masters had promised him that this government would be kicked out in March. And this is something which is annoying the ISPR trolls the most. These criminals don't want to be exposed like that.

Today after hearing Fazlur Rehman I realised he's really an intelligent man and a seasoned politicians. GHQ thugs are scared of such wise men, that's why they use mental retards like Imran Niazi to use name calling against such politicians.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
RAW headquarter must be overjoyed?
There are many GHQ/ISPR thugs operating on this forum following the footsteps of Jews and propagating false news and twisted facts about national and international affairs.

A while ago one of these thugs started a thread and pasted a video from ISPR's Shit Generation Warfare channel, Haqiqat TV.

The Punjabi major of this TV talked about Khulafa-e-Rashideen though these people are the likes with whom Khulafa-e-Rashideen fought Jihad and performed Qitaal.

Out of curiosity I watched the actual press conference in Bacha Khan Markaz; and I learnt it was quite refreshing and full of insight about Pakistani politics.

1. Fazlur Rehman criticised the recent legislation over FATF which he claimed had taken away our independence because this legislation is giving sovereign powers to the 5 kafir nations of the Security Council. The Jewish agent Bajwa and his gatekeeper Imran Niazi have been brought for the same dirty jobs.

2. Fazlur Rehman also claimed that UAE doesn't represent the whole Arab World. And by saying that he's right. Emirati rulers are not the leaders of Muslim Ummah, they are simply puppets of Americans like Bajwa.

3. A very important thing is what Mian Iftikhar said following Fazlur Rehman's speech. This is where these filthy GHQ thugs are lying and misinterpreting Mian Iftikhar's statement over Palestine. Mian Iftikhar simply said that the present Parliament had lost its efficacy as it was a rubber stamp parliament set up by the GHQ thugs. Iftikhar said Pakistanis need to wake up, the whole world is changing (here he referred to the UAE-US-Israel agreement). It meant that if Pakistan has a filthy general like Bajwa who's a slave of Trump like the Emirati ruler, then the rubber stamp Parliament might be used again to recognise Israel. He therefore called upon dissolution of this parliament and a free and fair election without interference from the armed forces (of course).

4. The most irritating thing for the GHQ thugs is that Fazlur Rehman explained why he wound up his dharna. He said Imran Niazi's military masters had promised him that this government would be kicked out in March. And this is something which is annoying the ISPR trolls the most. These criminals don't want to be exposed like that.

Today after hearing Fazlur Rehman I realised he's really an intelligent man and a seasoned politicians. GHQ thugs are scared of such wise men, that's why they use mental retards like Imran Niazi to use name calling against such politicians.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lol. Funniest post I’ve read for a long time. Google molana wikileaks to see how this wise man was begging the Americans to let him be PM.

surfer

He begged the Americans for that or not, I don't know. I only learnt from this press conference that he's a wise man. And you're following these nut heads Bajwa and Niazi.

Enjoy the real face of your hero :)

And if he was as wise as you think he wouldn’t have lost KP or fallen for a promise that someone will remove Govt etc. He’s a total fool.

Hate_Nooras

You need stop sucking Modis dick.

Salazar67

Oi, Modi k Naukus tuttayy urine drinking buddy of child molester Gandhi key najaiz aulad gandowah..
Chup.. just say ahhh so I can pass in ur mouth.