GHQ Attack Mastermind An Ex Jamat-e-Islami Activist.

hamdani

Councller (250+ posts)
The Recent Attack on General Head Quarter of Pakistam Army was carried by an Ex Jamat-e-Islami Activist , During Investigation of Attack on Sri Lankan Team Pakistani Security Forces arrested a suicide bomber involved in attack. he revealed that he was kept in Mansoora ( Head Quarter of Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan) by Aqeel Alias Dr. Usman a member of JI. Now today Dr. Usman is arrested after the SSG complete operation against the terrorist in GHQ.
-
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUXYXiAkyM[/video]

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
1947 SE jamat e Islami Pakistan ki salmiyat ke khilaaf sazishen karti aaye hai, Yeh woh Siyasi Jamat hai jis ne Islami Labada Orh Rakha hai jab keis ke Andar aisa lagta hai, Chirstian Bishops, Yahoodi Rabbi or Aala Zaat Ke Brahman Pandit shamil hain. inko Pakistan ek ankh nahin Bhata hai.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ALI ARYAN said:
1947 SE jamat e Islami Pakistan ki salmiyat ke khilaaf sazishen karti aaye hai, Yeh woh Siyasi Jamat hai jis ne Islami Labada Orh Rakha hai jab keis ke Andar aisa lagta hai, Chirstian Bishops, Yahoodi Rabbi or Aala Zaat Ke Brahman Pandit shamil hain. inko Pakistan ek ankh nahin Bhata hai.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Very harsh though

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
That means, Mansoora will be sealed and all top leadership of Jamaat e Islami will be arrested. Because if they have got the evidence now, no one will support jamaat e islami. Let us see how quickly it is done now.

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
congragulation to the pakistani forces for a new drama to derail the civilian government. In my view who ever this terririst group was, one thing is clear that they were pubjabis. I remmber Muhajir Zannis who raped a three years old girl in Karachi a month ago, I remember the rape of 14 year boy in Lahore, I remember the rape of 7 years old girl in Karachi.
We also remember the rape histroy of pakistani pubjabis in Bungal, the murders of thousands of people.
I don't understand that why Pakhtoons are blamed for everything, although it is clear that they were never convicted nor found guilty in such crimes. I would say that Punjabis and Muhajirs are the worst Black Spot on the face of Pakistan who are terrorist, and Rapists. I Solute Pakhtoons for their one stand, one belief and valour.
Make sure to know that I am Bungali

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
huspania said:
congragulation to the pakistani forces for a new drama to derail the civilian government. In my view who ever this terririst group was, one thing is clear that they were pubjabis. I remmber Muhajir Zannis who raped a three years old girl in Karachi a month ago, I remember the rape of 14 year boy in Lahore, I remember the rape of 7 years old girl in Karachi.
We also remember the rape histroy of pakistani pubjabis in Bungal, the murders of thousands of people.
I don't understand that why Pakhtoons are blamed for everything, although it is clear that they were never convicted nor found guilty in such crimes. I would say that Punjabis and Muhajirs are the worst Black Spot on the face of Pakistan who are terrorist, and Rapists. I Solute Pakhtoons for their one stand, one belief and valour.

Dear, huspania, what the F*** are you talking about, you traitor Bangalis (the poor bitch slaves of India) dont have any right to comment on the Punjabis, Pakhtoons or Muhajirs. We Pakistanis (the Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Muhajirs, Baluchis and Kashmirs ) are are all brothers and are standing by each other through thick and thin... Pakistan Zindabaad!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
huspania said:

What are you suggesting ? How these boths are connected ?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I can understand the feelings of this Brother( Bengali), But he should also remember that not all Punjabis, Pakhtoons , Muhajirs or to that matter even Bengalis are the same.It is though when a bunch of idiots belonging to the same community committ the henious crimes and as the consequences , the whole comminity get shafted. But to be fair, we can not put everyone in to the same category and generalized the community. One the other hand, If our armed forces had a law in which they could be held accountable and the culprits could get punished, we would at least walk with our heads up and tell the world that we are the people with justice.What actually transpired back in 19171 war, no matter how unfortunate it was, it was still a black spot on our nation which no rain can wash away.So, brothers, if someone from east bengal, get his frustation out, we should show some patience and do not jump to defend our actions without thinking.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
huspania said:

What are you suggesting ? How these boths are connected ?

This was just a filthy reply to a filty post. I know I shouldn't write this way, sorry, just ignore it. Thanks for reminding me.
I am removing it, you also please do so as yours one still show up and I can not delete that.
Thanks

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
hamdani said:
The Recent Attack on General Head Quarter of Pakistam Army was carried by an Ex Jamat-e-Islami Activist , During Investigation of Attack on Sri Lankan Team Pakistani Security Forces arrested a suicide bomber involved in attack. he revealed that he was kept in Mansoora ( Head Quarter of Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan) by Aqeel Alias Dr. Usman a member of JI. Now today Dr. Usman is arrested after the SSG complete operation against the terrorist in GHQ.
-
The area around the Head Quarter of Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan is also known as Mansoora,these terrorists were renting a place in that locality and were not kept in J.I.Head Quarter and have nothing to do with Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan. This misunderstanding was cleared few months back after the above interview and was widely reported in the national press.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
hamdani said:
The Recent Attack on General Head Quarter of Pakistam Army was carried by an Ex Jamat-e-Islami Activist , During Investigation of Attack on Sri Lankan Team Pakistani Security Forces arrested a suicide bomber involved in attack. he revealed that he was kept in Mansoora ( Head Quarter of Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan) by Aqeel Alias Dr. Usman a member of JI. Now today Dr. Usman is arrested after the SSG complete operation against the terrorist in GHQ.-

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THE SOURCE OF THIS INFO? I HAVE SEARCHED ALL MAJOR NEWS PAPERS.........

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
hamdani said:
The Recent Attack on General Head Quarter of Pakistam Army was carried by an Ex Jamat-e-Islami Activist , During Investigation of Attack on Sri Lankan Team Pakistani Security Forces arrested a suicide bomber involved in attack. he revealed that he was kept in Mansoora ( Head Quarter of Jamat-e-Islami Pakistan) by Aqeel Alias Dr. Usman a member of JI. Now today Dr. Usman is arrested after the SSG complete operation against the terrorist in GHQ.-

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THE SOURCE OF THIS INFO? I HAVE SEARCHED ALL MAJOR NEWS PAPERS.........

If this is a false allegation against Jamat - e - Islami, then they are facing TIT FOR TAT reaction. Simple.

aliHyder

Citizen
hamdani said:
-
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUXYXiAkyM[/video]

There are many past evidences which shows that is So called Religious party is involved in such activities to destablize Pakistan.I have noticed many times that JI has never condemned any attack and also the recent attack on GHQ.what does it means all political parties condemned attack on GHQ but no VOICE from JI why are they silent any specific reason or some other reasons ????

and nothing to say about Dr.Usman and his connection to Mansoora.it is very clear now that who is involved in all these terrorist attacks.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many past evidences which shows that is So called Religious party is involved in such activities to destablize Pakistan.I have noticed many times that JI has never condemned any attack and also the recent attack on GHQ.what does it means all political parties condemned attack on GHQ but no VOICE from JI why are they silent any specific reason or some other reasons ????

and nothing to say about Dr.Usman and his connection to Mansoora.it is very clear now that who is involved in all these terrorist attacks.
CAN SOME ONE HELP ME HERE? ANY PROOF.........I HAVE NO HORSE IN THIS RACE..........I JUST WANT TRUTH

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear All
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am not defending Jamaat here, but logical way of finding the answers may be as follows..
I think for shaheedchaudry questions the best way to get answers is contacting them directly
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
About EX-JAMAATI member issue, i came to know about some of the influental persons which are EX-JAMAATI :-)
ALTAF HUSSAIN, Dr FAROOQ SATTAR, HUSSAIN HAQQANI (PAK EMBASSADOR TO USA), HANIF ABBASI & many more..
Dont just start blaming them, if any one have solid proof, then no one can deny them.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
biomat said:
Dear All
Assalam-o-alaikum
I am not defending Jamaat here, but logical way of finding the answers may be as follows..
I think for shaheedchaudry questions the best way to get answers is contacting them directly
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
About EX-JAMAATI member issue, i came to know about some of the influental persons which are EX-JAMAATI :-)
ALTAF HUSSAIN, Dr FAROOQ SATTAR, HUSSAIN HAQQANI (PAK EMBASSADOR TO USA), HANIF ABBASI & many more..
Dont just start blaming them, if any one have solid proof, then no one can deny them.
Jaza-k-ALLAH.

to get answers is contacting them directly
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

and they will surely say yes we are involved. :lol: :lol: :lol:

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
kuch logon per apne qadyani supporter quaid [altaf] ki patiyan chari hoi hai woh apne ellwah har kisi ko jhoota aur terrorist samjhte hain,, lekin yeh khud sab se barre jhoote hain aur terrorist bhi,, ais ki misal bilkul sahi tarqee se doon ga darasal ain ko har baat mein logic chahiye hoti hai abh mein woh jawab dene ja raha hoon jis mein logic bhi hogi aur aisi jawab mein proof bhi,,,,

ANSWER

yeh dunya ke sab se barre jhoote Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani ke manne walon ko support ker rahe jo Nauzobillah Rasool Pak SAW ko jhoota kehtee hain ,,, tou yeh Qadyani Supporter khud kitne sache honge ais ka andaza koi bhi aqalmand aadmi khud laga sakta,,, siwae MQM supporters ke q ke woh kitna bhi hoshyaar hoo woh karee ga aur manne ga wahi jo aisko London se [altaf] kahe gaa