Getting 10,000 hits per second on 'Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme' website, says NADRA

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ppl of whole pakistan started getting application they dont even understand this pilot project for 7 districts at the moment.

Anuuge67

How do you see this

1. 2 Planes Added in PIA fleet
2. 3 New route Trains added in Railway
3. 100 factories reopened in Faislabad.
4. 87,000 Kanal Recovered from land Mafia.
5. 10 billion tree project Started.
6. Clean & Green drive initiative started.
7. 50 lac homes initiative Started.
8. Production of Electricity through waste in process.
9. Traffic rules implementation in Punjab.
10. 1000 Cinemas with Entertainment tax reduced to 12% . Initiative.
11. MOU on Money Laundering with UK & UAE. Assets Recovery unit established.
12. PM complaint cell established in PM House.
13. Health Card upto 5lac for fata, federal and Punjab started.
14. Dam fund jump to 1.8b to 4.7b
15. Governor Houses opened for Public.
16. PM House conversion into Research university.
17. Austerity drive.
18. Envelope free govt offices.
19. Reforms in Postal offices.

All of this was done in just 45 days that too including Eid & Muharram holidays.

Res1Pect

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I am not mistaken, Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is for low-paid unprivileged class who earn 10, 000 to 25000 rupees per month and don't own a house.
So, what are overseas Pakistani doing here??? No overseas Pakistani is earning less than 50,000 rupees a month.

Insaaf4Tyrain

If I am not mistaken, Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme is for low-paid unprivileged class who earn 10, 000 to 25000 rupees per month and don't own a house.
So, what are overseas Pakistani doing here??? No overseas Pakistani is earning less than 50,000 rupees a month.
Family Members maybe

Munawarkhan

As with everyscheme, a lot of poeple willl try to take advantage. There will be lot of fake / undeserving applications.
people will buy this and then re-sale it to get additional money.

Media will cry that not right people are getting the house, based on sample of 5% population. etc.
govt can change quick, but people take decades to change their thinking. Pakistan is already full of cheats.

But at the end a lot of deserving people will get the houses. This is what matters at the end.
There are loopholes and they will get covered in time.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
How do you see this

1. 2 Planes Added in PIA fleet
2. 3 New route Trains added in Railway
3. 100 factories reopened in Faislabad.
4. 87,000 Kanal Recovered from land Mafia.
5. 10 billion tree project Started.
6. Clean & Green drive initiative started.
7. 50 lac homes initiative Started.
8. Production of Electricity through waste in process.
9. Traffic rules implementation in Punjab.
10. 1000 Cinemas with Entertainment tax reduced to 12% . Initiative.
11. MOU on Money Laundering with UK & UAE. Assets Recovery unit established.
12. PM complaint cell established in PM House.
13. Health Card upto 5lac for fata, federal and Punjab started.
14. Dam fund jump to 1.8b to 4.7b
15. Governor Houses opened for Public.
16. PM House conversion into Research university.
17. Austerity drive.
18. Envelope free govt offices.
19. Reforms in Postal offices.

All of this was done in just 45 days that too including Eid & Muharram holidays.
Remarkable I would say. Absolutely brilliant.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many such schemes in Europe since many DECADES. Now they have 3 rules. First rule....the houses CANNOT be resold or RENTED OUT before 5 years after possession. Second rule only the person applying for it can reside in it and nobody else. This rule is enforced by surprise visits by inspectors. 3rd Rule Only 1 house per applicant. Anyone violating this rule is fined or has his allotment CANCELED. Follow these simple rules and only deserving candidates will benefit. Non implementation of these 3 rules will result in these houses being on Zameen.com with a premium even before they are completed

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very good initiative by Imran Khan. May Allah Bless him for thinking about poor and middle class people.

I am a middle-class guy and I lived in Islamabad all my life. Still I had no chance to dream about a house. Every time I saved some money land mafia use to raise plot prices. Imran Khan is giving me hope.

With this home, I will be in peace. I have always been scared to become old and not have a roof over my head.

Love you Imran Khan. May Allah bless you for this kindness.

Last edited:

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are many such schemes in Europe since many DECADES. Now they have 3 rules. First rule....the houses CANNOT be resold or RENTED OUT before 5 years after possession. Second rule only the person applying for it can reside in it and nobody else. This rule is enforced by surprise visits by inspectors. 3rd Rule Only 1 house per applicant. Anyone violating this rule is fined or has his allotment CANCELED. Follow these simple rules and only deserving candidates will benefit. Non implementation of these 3 rules will result in these houses being on Zameen.com with a premium even before they are completed

Don't worry sir. These houses will be on 20-30 year mortgage and non-transferable. this should be last of your worries.

Just imagine that middle class people who had been no chance of having a home, will actually have a home. Why would anyone want to sale it or rent it. Where do you expect them to go.

Now land-mafia including Zameen.com will be crying like biaatches.

Property prices are already collapsing for other areas too as there will be less demand and less buyers in the market for their ponzi-schemes.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your information is wrong sir. It is for those people who have some kind of income and form does includes people who make more than 1000 rupees per month.

So this scheme will also cover middle class professionals who had no chance to afford a house because of land & property mafia sitting in private societies like Bahria & DHA etc. etc.

Please pray for Imran Khan. He is doing a great deed. History will remember him in golden words for this scheme.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwaris unleashed, even people not living in those specific pilot project area downloading forms

Don't worry sir. NADRA has record on every family and they will verify everything before approving anyone.

Please pray for Imran Khan. He is hope for middle class people like me who never had any chance to build a house because of property mafias like Bahria, DHA and other private societies.

Educationist

Nadra has ddos protection by cloudflare
Insaaf4Mehr-Un-Nisa
Dk5So7mX0AAk0Ba.jpg:large

مہرالنساء کے ماموں، بچی کب سے انصاف کی منتظر ہے

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry sir. These houses will be on 20-30 year mortgage and non-transferable. this should be last of your worries.

Just imagine that middle class people who had been no chance of having a home, will actually have a home. Why would anyone want to sale it or rent it. Where do you expect them to go.

Now land-mafia including Zameen.com will be crying like biaatches.

Property prices are already collapsing for other areas too as there will be less demand and less buyers in the market for their ponzi-schemes.
You don't know about the property MAfia.....they will do anything to make money.....they will buy a bunch of these houses in different names in bulk and re-sell them with 30% margin. To prevent it those 3 rules i mentioned mut be must be followed.