Get ready to welcome me back - inshaAllah

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Can we do anything else besides wait anyways?
You know what I meant to say. I meant that both Maryam and Nawaz would be acquitted with the help of our establishment and time would prove that my assessment was right. However, we can do one thing even now. Start looking at our establishment critically and stop defending them in each and every matter.

You don’t need to be angry on that. Cool down man.

Last edited:

Hussain1967

106736759_3032203706834349_3440706689899945988_n.jpg
Why didn’t this shit judge informed about this to monitoring judge ( Justice Azmat Saeed) of Supreme Court?

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhumdullilah humari deal hoi thi but Allah ka fazal o karam se ab platelets theek hotay hoay dekhai day rahay hain ..... ......

mujhay kion nikala ?
Im sure the last question is not for me but Gynecologist by Sir Nawaz Shareef?

surfer

I think he has learned his lesson. If re-trial happens, he will also take stay orders liek Imran Khan who has been avoiding his defamation case, foreign funding cae, BRT scam etc etc behind stay order...

Kaptan se kuch tu seekha hai mere leader nai
There is no stay order on ecp cases, PTI as well as pmln and ppp foreign funding cases are all progressing:)

Nigh on impossible to get stay order on retrial. :)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You know what I meant to say. I meant that both Maryam and Nawaz would be acquitted with the help of our establishment and time would prove that my assessment thing was right. However, we can do one thing even now. Start looking at our establishment critically and stop defending them in each and every matter.

You don’t need to be angry on that. Cool down man.
Who said I'm angry? In fact I find it funny, patwaris are saying its these "khufiya taqatien" that are after us and prosecuting us and putting us in jail and then there are people like you who are saying "Khufiyan taqatien" that are setting them free! ? ??

Each side is blaming these khufiya taqatien for totally opposite things.

Military and Civilian govt is on the same page. They had 10001 and chances to intervene in the last three years and take over if they wanted to and if they were behind everything, then things done they don't play these beat around the bush games, they get it done!

But the fact is police and judiciary is filled to the brim with status quo stalwarts, touts and darbaris, thats why they keep going free. Thats why in the middle of the night on a weekend also lohar courts issues bails.

Jaded people like you are simple case of dhood ka jala huwa chaach ko bhi phoonk mar ke peeta hai

Hussain1967

Who said I'm angry? In fact I find it funny, patwaris are saying its these "khufiya taqatien" that are after us and prosecuting us and putting us in jail and then there are people like you who are saying "Khufiyan taqatien" that are setting them free! ? ??

Each side is blaming these khufiya taqatien for totally opposite things.

Military and Civilian govt is on the same page. They had 10001 and chances to intervene in the last three years and take over if they wanted to and if they were behind everything, then things done they don't play these beat around the bush games, they get it done!

But the fact is police and judiciary is filled to the brim with status quo stalwarts, touts and darbaris, thats why they keep going free. Thats why in the middle of the night on a weekend also lohar courts issues bails.

Jaded people like you are simple case of dhood ka jala huwa chaach ko bhi phoonk mar ke peeta hai
Your style of arguing with people tells that you are always angry and way over-confident in each and every matter. You try to pounce on everyone with harsh words who disagrees with what you think. You even taunt people on their not-so-good English . Is this the way to talk to people whom one disagree?

No more argument with you on this topic.

Diesel

ALLAH NA KARE KE YE SANP PIR IS MULK KE AWAM KE SIR PAR SAWAR HO JAYE.. AGAR YE PIR AGAYA TO YE ALLAH NA KARE LEKIN YE MULK TOOT JAYE GA. ALLAH IMRAN KHAN KO TA QAYAMAT PAKISTAN KA PM RAKE. AMEEN

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Your style of arguing with people tells that you are always angry and way over-confident in each and every matter. You try to pounce on everyone with harsh words who disagrees with what you think. You even taunt people on their not-so-good English . Is this the way to talk to people whom one disagree?

Non sugar coated pills filled with facts are hard for people to swallow! ?

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)

i dont believe in arguments but discussions, try me

Hate_Nooras

Has the government moved court to bring him back?

Atay hain aur talk shows mai judgement day jatay hain PTI walay but take no real action

Well SS guaranteed his return and he is in country. Why doesn't the LHC ask him, why he is not back? You do know they were supposed to give reasoning for allowing him to go by February? Can you give me a link to the reasons why they let him go.

Btw
Did he survive until Tuesday as Minullah was worried in Nov?