Geo and shahzaib Khanzada uselessly thrashing abaya rule

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
why hindu , sikh , masihi girls should wear burqa ? sabko jabardasti musalman banaoge ?
kal ko kahoge ki hindu log nikaah kare , bindi sari na pahne , wah bhai ?
mullagiri ki hadd hai .

ARAY PAGLAY YEHI BAAT MODI KO KYUN NAHI SAMJHAATA

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh bhai banks also deduct money for zakat purpose but they dont do it with non muslims same thing is to be followed here. Its not lynching state

hindus are not given zakat help , it happened in case of hindu flood victims were denied relief material because it was from zakat.

RAW AGENT

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems Kashmir issue is resolved and GEO is busy in very important topic..Burqa....it has nothing to do with religion in KPK its their culture (irrespective of religion)...further, the notification is already withdrawn...no please remain focused on KASHMIR...

pakistan is islamizing hindus , sikhs , masihis , and other non muslims ,
hindus will not wear muslim cloths .

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan is islamizing hindus , sikhs , masihis , and other non muslims ,
hindus will not wear muslim cloths .
No not at all, it is just your propaganda......most of our models are non muslims..i dont see any islamization their dress...dont mix culture with religion...

Majid Sheikh

MPA (400+ posts)
شاہزیب خانزادہ نے رات اپنے پروگرام میں اچھی کلاس لی پی ٹی آئی کے جاہل منسٹر کی۔۔ اسلام اسلام کی رٹ لگا رہا تھا، بھئی اسلام ہے تو اپنے گھر کے اندر تک رکھو۔۔ تمہیں کس نے حق دیا کہ جہالت کو باقیوں پر بھی نافذ کرو۔۔۔ خود تم چاہے جہالت کے سمندر میں ڈبکیاں لگاؤ، تمہیں کوئی نہیں روکے گا,۔۔۔

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
شاہزیب خانزادہ نے رات اپنے پروگرام میں اچھی کلاس لی پی ٹی آئی کے جاہل منسٹر کی۔۔ اسلام اسلام کی رٹ لگا رہا تھا، بھئی اسلام ہے تو اپنے گھر کے اندر تک رکھو۔۔ تمہیں کس نے حق دیا کہ جہالت کو باقیوں پر بھی نافذ کرو۔۔۔ خود تم چاہے جہالت کے سمندر میں ڈبکیاں لگاؤ، تمہیں کوئی نہیں روکے گا,۔۔۔
But getting close to it with such archaic laws.
Everyone has come done to a single variable analysis as abaya being the way to implement religion. This decision has multiple dimensions schools in kpk are being viewed as flag bearer of western civilization by locals spoiling the local girls that is one of the reason women literacy is so low in kpk by implementing abaya rule the trust would had been restored but now its broken beyond repair. I would like to give reference of a iranian blogger who smashed US anchors on their face over the abaya rule in iran when questioned about the rights of women and education she presented the fact that more women in iran are now literate as compared to raza pehalwi times. Secondly I feel strange when geo raises this issue 80% of pakistani ladies cover their heads but no news anchor cover its head in geo why this statistical anomaly exists? Geo and other media channels dont allow girls to have a duppatta on their head but have a problem with govt asking girls to cover head what an irony.

Minister (2k+ posts)
sharm kar , tujhe teri ammi ne yahi sikhaya hai ?
Dear it was your statement, "our girls", dear everybody have their opinion. In my opinion " Female, religion, personal space", should be respected without the mark of religion. Those who dont are stupid for me.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Everyone has come done to a single variable analysis as abaya being the way to implement religion. This decision has multiple dimensions schools in kpk are being viewed as flag bearer of western civilization by locals spoiling the local girls that is one of the reason women literacy is so low in kpk by implementing abaya rule the trust would had been restored but now its broken beyond repair. I would like to give reference of a iranian blogger who smashed US anchors on their face over the abaya rule in iran when questioned about the rights of women and education she presented the fact that more women in iran are now literate as compared to raza pehalwi times. Secondly I feel strange when geo raises this issue 80% of pakistani ladies cover their heads but no news anchor cover its head in geo why this statistical anomaly exists? Geo and other media channels dont allow girls to have a duppatta on their head but have a problem with govt asking girls to cover head what an irony.
You know how much the women hate the forced rule in Iran, you have no clue!!! And Iran only asks women to cover their head not wear burqa i.e they only enforce the Hijab not burqas or abayas. You will see women all sorts of coloured and designer headscarfs and in long coats. Mostly open from the front while wearing jeans inside.

And stop calling it Abbaya. Abbaya is a totally GCC Arab country dress. Burqa is the black tent like covering.

p1020439copy.jpg

depositphotos_181020946-stock-photo-young-muslim-women-in-hijabs.jpg

95499624-tehran-iran-april-28-2017-two-iranian-women-in-hijabs-sit-on-a-bench-in-a-park-with-drinks-and-chat-.jpg

images

portrait-of-five-young-women-ardabil-iran-HKCBAP.jpg

tehran-no-more-arrests-for-flouting-dress-code-imposed-since-the-1979-islamic-revolution-fw.jpg

woman-young-iranian-women-modern-traditional-clothing-naqsh-e-jahan-square-isfahan-iran-43809624.jpg

Last edited: