Genghis Khan getting ready for a bloody operation

Navash

Senator (1k+ posts)
Not happy with belittling and threatening Muslims in Pakistan. Now Genghis Khan is planning a bloody operation to show shebaz sharif and musharaf how it is really done. Unlike shahbaz this crazy Khan will not let the media see all the blood. His advisors are not happy with him just humiliating himself and charge sheeting 3 lanti judges and the army chief earlier tonight. They want to get rid of his govt.
Dq3CNziWoAMdssB.jpg

Dq3CNzjX4AEKee5.jpg

Dq3CNzmWwAELpzE.jpg

Dq3CNzjX0AAqZWB.jpg

Last edited:

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bohot der karr dee meherbaan aatay aatay.
aur iss mein nishania hein on kay liyay jo ghor-o-fikar kartay hein.

I still remember the day when PM Khaqan Abbasi as commander-in-chief ordered Rangers to do operation against aashiqan when they were doing dharna in islamabad. They had blocked the capital city exit routes and openly threatening government and citizens.

ISPR openly defied their boss's orders and "advised" Prime Minister of Paksitan to do ifham-o-tafheem.
whole media and social media ignored the snub and instead criticised the PM and praised ISPR and army.

However, now the same aashiqan have done gustakhi-e-bajwa, suddenly the rangers is in action.

This shows the worth of bloody civilians and also who is the real ruler in this country.

In the eyes of boots, the real crime of aashiqan is not hate speec, violence and threats to public. The real crime is they did gustakhi-e-boots.

Tenacious Khan

Councller (250+ posts)

I still remember the day when PM Khaqan Abbasi as commander-in-chief ordered Rangers to do operation against aashiqan when they were doing dharna in islamabad. They had blocked the capital city exit routes and openly threatening government and citizens.

ISPR openly defied their boss's orders and "advised" Prime Minister of Paksitan to do ifham-o-tafheem.
whole media and social media ignored the snub and instead criticised the PM and praised ISPR and army.

However, now the same aashiqan have done gustakhi-e-bajwa, suddenly the rangers is in action.

This shows the worth of bloody civilians and also who is the real ruler in this country.

In the eyes of boots, the real crime of aashiqan is not hate speec, violence and threats to public. The real crime is they did gustakhi-e-boots.
Oh chup kar o chabal, tu apni tur tur shroo kar deta hai, nikal idher say

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not happy with belittling and threatening Muslims in Pakistan. Now Genghis Khan is planning a bloody operation to show shebaz sharif and musharaf how it is really done. Unlike shahbaz this crazy Khan will not let the media see all the blood. His advisors are not happy with him just humiliating himself and charge sheeting 3 lanti judges and the army chief earlier tonight. They want to get rid of his govt.
Dq3CNziWoAMdssB.jpg

Dq3CNzjX4AEKee5.jpg

Dq3CNzmWwAELpzE.jpg

Dq3CNzjX0AAqZWB.jpg
Oye tu laaanti asss hole phir aagaya hay harrram khoor khanzeer kay bachay niakll warna teri gaaaand per bhi chittar paraain gaaay

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹواریوں کی فوج کا سپاہ سالار عقل ے قل طلعت حسین ہے . یہ سب کتے اس سے ہدایات لیتے ہیں . نواز شریف کی ریلی میں بھی وہ ان کو ہدایات دے رہا تھا کے کیا کرنا ہے . پٹواری آگے آنے والے وقت میں کیا موقف اختیار کرنے والے ہیں اور کس کے حق اور کس کے خلاف بھونکنے والے ہیں اگر آپ یہ جاننا چاہتے ہو تو طلعت حسین کے ٹویٹر اکاونٹ کو دیکھو . جیسے ہی وہ ٹویٹر پر ہدایات جاری کرتا ہے اس کے تھوڑی ہی دیر بعد پٹواری سوشل میڈیا پر بھونکنا شروع کر دیتے ہیں .

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I never liked Talat but today I agree with him 1000%.

U-Turn Khan is taking a full 180 degree U-Turn on his previous stands.

Last edited:

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never liked Talat but today I agree with him 1000%.

U-Turn Khan is taking a full 360 degree U-Turn on his previous stands.

LOLZZZ at your IQ, a 360 U-turn will mean he is standing on his original position.

And could I ask what U-turn khan has taken?? Apparently he is standing with Rule of law and trying to kick asses of people who want chaos and has a definite agenda of killing those people who gave the verdict on merit, and those people who are safeguarding the inside and outside of Pakistan from enemies.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

That dharna was sponsored by pmln itself. This is why army distanced itself from the operation.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOLZZZ at your IQ, a 360 U-turn will mean he is standing on his original position.

And could I ask what U-turn khan has taken?? Apparently he is standing with Rule of law and trying to kick asses of people who want chaos and has a definite agenda of killing those people who gave the verdict on merit, and those people who are safeguarding the inside and outside of Pakistan from enemies.

Khan supported same people previously and everyone knows it.

And thanks for your correction about my comment. I think you know what I meant.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Treason case should be registered against the goon who gave death fatwa for CJ, Army Chief

You can't kill an ideology. Their followers are not playing. They are ready to give their lives over this. They have proven themselves in their last dharna at Faizabad, which was support by U-turn Khan.

Police and Army can't win this fight in anyway. They must tolerate and let the anger die down among protesters.