General Collin Powell rule in illegally invading Iraq was woeful.

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
  • I am extremely disappointed with the President's eulogy of the deceased General Collin Powell and his weird admiration of him. He was one of the biggest liars who lied to his mouthful and bellyful to woefully implicate Saddam Hussein possessing WMDs that threatened the western world and USA security.

• The evidence is irrefutable: General Collin Powell consciously deceived, misled, misguided, and misinformed the world in his 2003 presentation to the UN making the case for war against Saddam Hussein justifiable. He deliberately and malevolently lied and lied and lied falsifying scientific evidence and records and facts lifting that little tube in the air verifying that Iraq possessed WMDs' that were later proved to be absolutely false and untrue.
  • It was a sinister conspiracy to illegally invade Iraq, remove Saddam Hussein from power, illegally occupy Iraq and possess Iraqi rich oil fields. And doing so the ex-President pea-brain GW Bush and his coconspirator British lying Prime Minister, Tony Blair on the forceful evidence of Collin Powell illegally invaded Iraq and destroyed it to rubble causing horrendous death and destruction to over 250,000 innocent Iraq men, women, and children. General Collin Powell, ex-President GW Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz, and General Collin Powell should have been tried for horrendous war crimes against humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
  • I am extremely disappointed with the President's eulogy of the deceased General Collin Powell and his weird admiration of him. He was one of the biggest liars who lied to his mouthful and bellyful to woefully implicate Saddam Hussein possessing WMDs that threatened the western world and USA security.

• The evidence is irrefutable: General Collin Powell consciously deceived, misled, misguided, and misinformed the world in his 2003 presentation to the UN making the case for war against Saddam Hussein justifiable. He deliberately and malevolently lied and lied and lied falsifying scientific evidence and records and facts lifting that little tube in the air verifying that Iraq possessed WMDs' that were later proved to be absolutely false and untrue.
  • It was a sinister conspiracy to illegally invade Iraq, remove Saddam Hussein from power, illegally occupy Iraq and possess Iraqi rich oil fields. And doing so the ex-President pea-brain GW Bush and his coconspirator British lying Prime Minister, Tony Blair on the forceful evidence of Collin Powell illegally invaded Iraq and destroyed it to rubble causing horrendous death and destruction to over 250,000 innocent Iraq men, women, and children. General Collin Powell, ex-President GW Bush, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz, and General Collin Powell should have been tried for horrendous war crimes against humanity.

being american is like being a child of serial killer... you want to and do love your parents.. but than you are always conflicted.

Name one president who did not order killings(called wars) ??
My little cute loveable Obama said "undoing libya was a mistake"....... I mean "undo"????
You calling millions people dead undoing ?? All that when sweet sweet Obamab was buying burger for white house staff.. dancing and being adorable.

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
Results can be seen by the decline of a Satanist empire dictating from Washington.
Illegal invasion death and destruction in Iraq, all to maintain that illegal Zionist cult in occupied Palestine.
May he rot in hell..Ruling days of this demonic empire are over.. My signs are there for YOU to SEE. says ALLAH, IF YOU HAVE EYES.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dog entering hell..!

I can't forget how rude he was to French FM during that UN meeting and in the aftermath.. Vindicating an evil Iraq invasion..!

Rot in Hell!

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine even people like these lived forever what kind of destruction would be for humanity

Death is also one way ofAllah justice in removing devil humans

that we humans fail to provide each other

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Results can be seen by the decline of a Satanist empire dictating from Washington.
Illegal invasion death and destruction in Iraq, all to maintain that illegal Zionist cult in occupied Palestine.
May he rot in hell..Ruling days of this demonic empire are over.. My signs are there for YOU to SEE. says ALLAH, IF YOU HAVE EYES.
Do you really have eyes? For what, exactly? I think you just close your eyes and ignore any FACT that doesn't appeal to the narratives you're promoting. Do you have it in you to swallow your pride and change your mind just to stand for truth and justice? And if not, why should people respect you?

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you really have eyes? For what, exactly? I think you just close your eyes and ignore any FACT that doesn't appeal to the narratives you're promoting. Do you have it in you to swallow your pride and change your mind just to stand for truth and justice? And if not, why should people respect you?
Tiny demon israhell will be destroyed..My comments are above your pay grade..Keep watching swindlers list. Retarded wanker.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Tiny demon israhell will be destroyed...My comments are above your pay grade -
Ohhh, so you're one of those people who always try to promote the "truth" of who you think the winner will be.
Pride doesn't even enter into the equation. Got it.

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)
Ohhh, so you're one of those people who always try to promote the "truth" of who you think the winner will be.
Pride doesn't even enter into the equation. Got it.
Synagogue of Satan, Zionist squatters will be destroyed, Guaranteed.

Listen Menachem, the bastard child of Lucifer's shelve life is short.