General Asad Durrani has been found guilty of Military Code of Conduct, He is no more entitled to pension - DG ISPR

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I read a book written by Asad Durrani .
His book gives me a feeling that book has been written by some RAW agent and Mr.Asad Durrani just signed the book .
And the Book name is „ Pakistan Adrift „ !!!!

jani1

I read a book written by Asad Durrani .
His book gives me a feeling that book has been written by some RAW agent and Mr.Asad Durrani just signed the book .
And the Book name is „ Pakistan Adrift „ !!!!

That means...its a good decision by Pak Army..

rtabasum2

Hanging him on a book? but zardari nawaz looted and sold entire country and getting protocols ..
I am getting sick of hearing that..........lets start somewhere..........why not start from him n than we a hang NS n Zardari........end of the day everybody is roaming free.....NS will be out soon......Mariam Nawaz enjoying ill gotten wealth same for Zardari And all the corrupts you can think of

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asad Durrani was only trying to rationalize Pakistan's stance on Afghanistan and America. He was the only person advocating for Pakistan's approach towards Foreign Policy issues. We live in such a closed society that we would shun away from any voice of sanity and openness.

rtabasum2

Asad Durrani was only trying to rationalize Pakistan's stance on Afghanistan and America. He was the only person advocating for Pakistan's approach towards Foreign Policy issues. We live in such a closed society that we would shun away from any voice of sanity and openness.
Why is he in the Foreign Office that he has to speak on FP issues.............he actually spoke the same that we support militias to do our dirty work in neighboring countries..........which is the truth but cannot be said openly ..........NS said it in Dawn leaks..........both should be hung for Treason

rtabasum2

Anyway he wrote the book to mint money............trying to ape American ex Generals..........not because of his conscience

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Durrani held a high profile respected post, this is too little punishment for him. His prestigious titles should be confiscated too, at least.

muhammadadeel

Finally some good news from Pakistan Army. 0 cooperation with hIndia shud be our policy.
Pak. Army Zindabad

God Damn the enemies and traitors of Pakistan. People who eat from outsiders hands and ideologies and call themselves Pakistani's.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Why is he in the Foreign Office that he has to speak on FP issues.............he actually spoke the same that we support militias to do our dirty work in neighboring countries..........which is the truth but cannot be said openly ..........NS said it in Dawn leaks..........both should be hung for Treason
Almost every major country somehow owns some private army now a days. And if one does not own it then gets it on rent.

Spartacus

which two high profile army officers are in milatary custody ? humaray fauj main bhi gadar maujood hain ?

Cool down dear !!!
This is very normal .
Idher Bhee Bahoot Saray Hain !!!
Some of them are even open secret like our respected member #CENTCOM#

kayawish

Cool down dear !!!
This is very normal .
Idher Bhee Bahoot Saray Hain !!!
Some of them are even open secret like our respected member #CENTCOM#
wo do fauji officers bhi afghani hain shahid ? Liberal 000 kyun sahi kaha na main ne ? gaddar tu sirf afgahni hi ho sakta hai aur koi najin.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they hang him it will be a good decision...........after that we can hang NS n Zardari....for balancing act

We have already hanged a civilian PM some 37 years ago. I think you were only born 17 years ago and hence your brain has been totally brainwashed by Imran Khan.

Finally, I promise you that you will see the total destruction and elimination of Imran Khan at the hands of GHQ in your life.