Genentic Profile Pakistan vs Indian - How different Pakistanies are from Indian Genetically

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Admixture analysis of DNA from various regions of India first :

c11289b1e7215d89824c7c897b212ecd.png

31586807904cd60a2c54f638625d99e2.png

1238d85aba241f78f731c337765917cf.png

4286a1c9f78497a5b8b43906a9cedb20.png

The above are how the DNA composition of Indians from different part of India look like. Modern-day populations from around the world carry particular blends of regional affiliations. The Breakdown can be found on :

Now lets compare the Indian DNA with Pakistani DNA . I sent my DNA sample to the National Geographic Laboratories, and this is what came out for me. As you could see, we Pakistan have a very high Central Asian DNA than Indian DNA.

MY DNA Report from National Geographic:

42c5ede9ff1450c7220d8a137a07ce5f.png

And on the basic of my results, National geographic placed me closer to Tajiks and Mongols.

63e8dffdd4233e4158a7abf69e1bc6a1.png

4e84a512da444359d1ece6848748edca.png

Last edited:

shafali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Interesting.
As a breakdown for Pakistani regions (just the Indian regions) available?

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting.
As a breakdown for Pakistani regions (just the Indian regions) available?
No, Pakistani regions are not there as they have broadly categorized the regions into " Northern India" Southern India, Eastern and Western. For their research purposes, they consider Pakistanis as " North Indians" and not genetically distinct.
But the results of our DNA (Pakistani) rejects the theory that we are the same like North Indians. No we are not the same as we carry very high central Asian genes unlike Indians.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very interesting....whereabouts in Pakistan are you from ?
Border area Pakistani Punjab and Azad Kashmir. So in other words my results will fit for most Punjabies of Pakistan ( Jhelum, Chakwal, Gujrat, Sialkot and Azad Kashmir).

Pakthuns/Balochs will even have less South Asian Markers and they are more Asia Minor and Persian shifted.

Vitamin_C

I guess Punjab has the highest South Asian Markers in Pakistan. Pakistan is completely blocked off from India because of the Arabian sea and Mangroves in the south, the Thar desert in South East and the Himalayas in the North East.

The only way that South Indian Genetics can intermingle with Pakistani genomes is through the potohar plains and similarly central asian genes can enter India from there as well.

Border area Pakistani Punjab and Azad Kashmir. So in other words my results will fit for most Punjabies of Pakistan ( Jhelum, Chakwal, Gujrat, Sialkot and Azad Kashmir).

Pakthuns/Balochs will even have less South Asian Markers and they are more Asia Minor and Persian shifted.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

Brother I think you have Mughal roots, that's why you have similar DNA to Central Asians,
If you are a Jat or Rajput you will have more North Indian Genes
If you are a Syed, Abbasi, Siddidue, Alavi or Faruuqui you will have more Arab Genes...
And if you are a Pashtun or Balouch you will have more Persian and Afghan genes..

No genes are superior of inferior , it is what you have inside of your heart that matters not your faith, color or tongue

Last edited:

Sohail Shuja

yes I did.
Waisay serious bolay to.... your genes do reflect a frequency of Mongols because of the nearness of your origin to Himalyas.... i.e. Karakoram. The same genes have transmitted to Northern Indians. Though, with a more tendency towards the eastern asian races.

Aur agar sach bolay to..... yeh report fake hay, because Bayghairti k genes kahin nazar nahi aa rahay jo teray andar inherited to nahi hain, mutated zaroor hain.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you trying disown your indian-ness? are you suffering from an inferiority complex? Do you consider indians as subhumans? For your info India is not bharat....Indians have hijacked the name "india" and made it a synonym for Bharat becacuse of people like you you are bent on proving they are outsiders. India is the subcontinent and got its name from the Indus valley and the entire region is INDIA and Bharat and Pakistan are a part of it. If you are 50% tajik then go pledge allegiance to Tajikistan.....I havent taken a dna test...but as a proud Pakistani i hope im 100% Indian (not bharti).....I hope my ancestors are INDIAN from Indus Valley civilization which florished along the INDUS valley and NOT some invaders from some barbarian culture like monghols or turkish slaves....

Pnauman Elvy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Interesting...Kashmiris are of Persian stock, which should make them Central Asian. Recently I was talking to an Iraqi person who had a surname of Qaraquli...he had a DNA which showed Central Asian origin.....he didn't know that in present day Tajikistan/Kazakhistan there is a lake called Qaraqul and the Qaraquli wool is actually wool made by the mare( hair) of Horses in Central Asia. It remains to be seen though if Punjabis are actually Jats/rajputs and of lineage from Marathas.
I have a theory that Pashtuns are actually from the areas which are eastern side of present day Turkey ( Armenia, Kurdistan & Georgia)...they even wear a trouser there today which is so much like the Shalwar worn in Pashtun region. Mind you, the shalwar was not common in Punjab, they used to wear lungis.
Khair, I am mixing far too many things there. It is obvious though that Pakistanis and Indians have different DNA lineage for sure.

Vitamin_C

Sorry but Pakistanis are not 100% Indian. Pakistan is sandwiched between Indian Subcontinent and Persian Empire. Most of the time we were a part of the Persian Empires and the rest we were independent Kingdoms.

Our official language for last 2000 years was Farsi. Until British arrived in Sindh in 1842 and later dismantled Ranjit Singh's empire. So modern day Pakistan wasn't even part of British India until after 1840s.

We do not have as much genetic intermingling with India as the rest of the subcontinent because we are separated from India by Mangroves, Thar Desert and Himalayas. The only major point of contact with India is the Potohar plains of Punjab.

Why are you trying disown your indian-ness? are you suffering from an inferiority complex? Do you consider indians as subhumans? For your info India is not bharat....India is the subcontinent and Bharat and Pakistan are part of it. If you are 50% tajik then go pledge allegiance to Tajikistan.....I havent taken a dna test...but as a proud Pakistani i hope im 100% Indian (not bharti).....I hope my ancestors are INDIAN from Indus Valley civilization which florished along the INDUS valley and NOT some invaders from some barbarian culture like monghols or turkish slaves....

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are you trying disown your indian-ness? are you suffering from an inferiority complex? Do you consider indians as subhumans? For your info India is not bharat....Indians have hijacked the name "india" and made it a synonym for Bharat becacuse of people like you you are bent on proving they are outsiders. India is the subcontinent and got its name from the Indus valley and the entire region is INDIA and Bharat and Pakistan are a part of it. If you are 50% tajik then go pledge allegiance to Tajikistan.....I havent taken a dna test...but as a proud Pakistani i hope im 100% Indian (not bharti).....I hope my ancestors are INDIAN from Indus Valley civilization which florished along the INDUS valley and NOT some invaders from some barbarian culture like monghols or turkish slaves....
Nobody is disowning anything here. The results are DNA based , factual and scientific.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother I think you have Mughal roots, that's why you have similar DNA to Central Asians,
If you are a Syed, Abbasi, Siddidue, Alavi or Faruuqui you will have more Arab Genes...
And if you are a Pashtun or Balouch you will have more Persian and Afghan genes..

No genes are superior of inferior , it is what you have inside of your heart that matters not your faith, color or tongue
you are very right. One of my Parent's side is Punjabi Moghul.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Interesting...Kashmiris are of Persian stock, which should make them Central Asian. Recently I was talking to an Iraqi person who had a surname of Qaraquli...he had a DNA which showed Central Asian origin.....he didn't know that in present day Tajikistan/Kazakhistan there is a lake called Qaraqul and the Qaraquli wool is actually wool made by the mare( hair) of Horses in Central Asia. It remains to be seen though if Punjabis are actually Jats/rajputs and of lineage from Marathas.
I have a theory that Pashtuns are actually from the areas which are eastern side of present day Turkey ( Armenia, Kurdistan & Georgia)...they even wear a trouser there today which is so much like the Shalwar worn in Pashtun region. Mind you, the shalwar was not common in Punjab, they used to wear lungis.
Khair, I am mixing far too many things there. It is obvious though that Pakistanis and Indians have different DNA lineage for sure.

Kashmir's with Persian roots will fall somewhere here in the spectrum as per National geographic DNA DATA sets :

bd73138173eff514f060e08bad99032d.png

Also please note that Persians are not a central Asian Stock. The two have been in bitter rivalry in the past. Central Asians are more of a Turkic /Mongol origins Like Uzbeks, Kazakhs etc. etc.

skinnylizard

Councller (250+ posts)

most of the arab names are just ADD on names, and the surnames dont mean shit, people give there children arabic/persian surnames all the time just make out if there are not entirley indigenous, cmon man everyone knows that, simply because they are ashamed of there hindu past.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
most of the arab names are just ADD on names, and the surnames dont mean shit, people give there children arabic/persian surnames all the time just make out if there are not entirley indigenous, cmon man everyone knows that, simply because they are ashamed of there hindu past.

Please do not deviate the thread from genetics. This thread has nothing to do with fake surnames. Genetics is science based and so is this thread. I would appreciate if we converge to genetics and not the ills of the society i.e. some people do this some do that etc. etc.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
There might be some truth to what you have written but there are many true Syeds , Siddiques, Abbasis etc etc
Historically many descendants of the Holy Prophet PBUH and his companions did settle in the Sub Continent ..
kindly be more accommodating to the fact that not everyone is ashamed of their Hindu past.
And use their family/clan/tribe names such as Chohan, Changazi, Waraich ...etc etc

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry but Pakistanis are not 100% Indian. Pakistan is sandwiched between Indian Subcontinent and Persian Empire. Most of the time we were a part of the Persian Empires and the rest we were independent Kingdoms.

Our official language for last 2000 years was Farsi. Until British arrived in Sindh in 1842 and later dismantled Ranjit Singh's empire. So modern day Pakistan wasn't even part of British India until after 1840s.

We do not have as much genetic intermingling with India as the rest of the subcontinent because we are separated from India by Mangroves, Thar Desert and Himalayas. The only major point of contact with India is the Potohar plains of Punjab.

Your analysis is very correct and backed by actual genetic studies. These physical barriers kept many of the genetic pools intact and unmixed.
And , I also agree with your saying that of all the different genetic/ethnic entities of Pakistan, Punjabies are the most genetically linked to Punjabies of the Indian Side.
However, Punjabies won't sure much affinity with Eastern, Western and Southern Indians. I have viewed DNA results of Indian punjabies and they were more or less the same as Pakistani Punjabies with some minor variations.