Gen Saad Khattak on Charsadda Attack and effective reaction by KP Police.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: سنیے پاک فوج کے جنرل سعد خٹک خیبر پختونخوا

One kharji suicide-bomber cost 85 lives in Sehwan, once he managed to get inside. Imagine what kind of damage those 3 kharji mardood could have brought if they managed to go inside the building/bar-room. Salute to KPK-Police ....

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: General (R) Saad Khattak Praising KPK to Foil Charsadda Terrorist Attack

But the question is why the military establishment does not demand that all provinces should have a police system like that in KPK.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

But the question is why the military establishment does not demand that all provinces should have a police system like that in KPK.

How can military establishment say that ? There are many press release by Raheel Shareef complaining provinces slow progress in implementing NAP, which fell to deaf ear.

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well, this is not military's domain. Raheel Shareef once said " Corruption is the root cause of terrorism " and every so called democrat and Candle-Mafia went on flame. You do remember that one, I hope :)

Shahid Abassi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes I do, but that considering our army has always poking their nose in every department of civilian domain including foreign affairs, they could ask for a better police system as a reason for security needs.
Or should I say, Pak army has never stayed within its own domain so why not for a better cause.

Well, this is not military's domain. Raheel Shareef once said " Corruption is the root cause of terrorism " and every so called democrat and Candle-Mafia went on flame. You do remember that one, I hope :)

SahirShah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes I do, but that considering our army has always poking their nose in every department of civilian domain including foreign affairs, they could ask for a better police system as a reason for security needs.
Or should I say, Pak army has never stayed within its own domain so why not for a better cause.

Makes two of us on this one ! :)

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)

domain to aur bhi nhi hai but jb idaray dysfunctional hon to judicial ya military activism hota hai ,if COAS can overthrow govts to yeh pressure bhi daal skta hai
How can military establishment say that ? There are many press release by Raheel Shareef complaining provinces slow progress in implementing NAP, which fell to deaf ear.

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)

there are many questions

why it doesn't demand k issue k root cause khtm krein
jo k afg sarhad ,fata hai,ander atay rahein gaey(kp k through doosray areas mien) aur agay say jitni bhi bahadri ho nuqsan hota rahay ga,unki man power khtm krnay ki koshish fazool hai

un k paas factories hain lrkon ki ..

govt is not closing tap but agay say pipe say pani ko rok rae hai

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

domain to aur bhi nhi hai but jb idaray dysfunctional hon to judicial ya military activism hota hai ,if COAS can overthrow govts to yeh pressure bhi daal skta hai

Lol, make up your mind do you want democracy or martial law. You cannot play on both sides of the wicket.

lonewolf

Senator (1k+ posts)

democracy :P but this is sham democracy,sahee wali ,tb tk kuch institutions ko kaam kranay hon gaey,vacuum has to be filled ...

Lol, make up your mind do you want democracy or martial law. You cannot play on both sides of the wicket.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)

democracy :P but this is sham democracy,sahee wali ,tb tk kuch institutions ko kaam kranay hon gaey,vacuum has to be filled ...
Yaar meri bhi yehi dua hai .. This country has lot of potential, if right people work at right place. The other day, I was reading a Pakistani born is heading one of the NASA's research program. How awesome is that ... I am sure there are many Pakistanis who can do wonders. But this corrupt mafia does not allow right people to come up.