Gen. Kayani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more ha

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Gen. Kyani failed to fulfill his duty. US forces completed military operation not far from Kahuta Atomic plant without any resistance.

* US used modern Technology is no excuse.

We are expecting more than empty statements like "US should not do this next time."

Kyani Saheb: Pakistani don't want a military head like you. Quit your Job. This is the very little you should and must do now.

Further delay will creat more hate against Army. There must be a consequence.

I watched this video and couldn't write further:

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Gen. Kyani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more hate against Army!!!!!!!

Let the next deserving candidate do the job................... no more extentions please.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Gen. Kyani must resign his Job. He failed to fulfill his duty!!!!!!Further delay will creat more hate against Army!!!!!!!

hahaha

doosrey chor ko chance do,

baherhaal Shukar hai hamari andhi lugdi looli qaum ko bhi apney asal mujrim ki samjh aani shru huwi,

Unicorn

Banned

You must suggest who should be the next head. I suggest Ziad Hamid, Hamid Gul or Orya Maqbool.

Unicorn

Banned

Be careful of what u ask for ...Im sure of either one of those guys comes in power then good luck India!!:)

I hope so, that will work out very good for you anything to help out.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bal thakaray India may kiya kar raha hay? Sonia ka mujra dekh raha hay? Thakaray ki dum theri ki theri.
Now I know why do you guys have caste system.
I think you should wait at least a month before calling us baygayrat. Osama has not been caught in India and no one has landed there with four helicopters.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Indian bullies.

You must suggest who should be the next head. I suggest Ziad Hamid, Hamid Gul or Orya Maqbool.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Gen. Kyani failed to fulfill his duty. US forces completed military operation not far from Kahuta Atomic plant without any resistance.

* US used modern Technology is no excuse.

We are expecting more than empty statements like "US should not do this next time."

Kyani Saheb: Pakistani don't want a military head like you. Quit your Job. This is the very little you should and must do now.

Further delay will creat more hate against Army. There must be a consequence.

I second that motion. do it NOW

gazoomartian

Bal thakaray India may kiya kar raha hay? Sonia ka mujra dekh raha hay? Thakaray ki dum theri ki theri.
Now I know why do you guys have caste system.

One day soon inshaAllah we shall carry out surgical strikes in India and take out col Prohit, Bal Thakrey and all other terrorists in India

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)

Zaid Hamid - PM
Orya Maqbool Jan - President
Gen Hameed Gul - COAS

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
نا اہل لوگوں کا اجتماع

اسلام آباد میں نا اہل لوگوں کے اجتماع کی ایک تصویری جھلک. قوم کو رسوا کروا کر انکی شکلوں پر شرم نام کی کوئی چیز نظر نہیں آتی

1101233876-1.jpg

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101233876&Issue=NP_KHI&Date=20110506.

Last edited by a moderator:

Super123

Councller (250+ posts)

no one resigns in Pakistan. Sab begharait hain.......

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)

Very good post and I would say, HE MUST RESIGN ASAP. if he is real son of his mother. He should have had resigned now. what he is waiting for. KUTTTAY ka bacchaaaaaaaaa

KUTTTAY ka bacchaaaaaaaaa log Mineral water peetay hey Pakistan may jaha aik normal people can not drink clean water on TAP. They all resigned in my point of view

Last edited:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)

is sadqa gari may zardari ,geylani, asfand yar,nawaz sheef, ch shujaht key bachoo ko bhee behtana cahye, keya sirf ghreeb awam key bachye he sadqay may jaye gey

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)

Look their faces look like they are waiting to finish the meeting to go in other room to rape young girls the braves pak generals

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

That’s too much............................ you can only criticize for their acts and their failures.

Look their faces look like they are waiting to finish the meeting to go in other room to rape young girls the braves pak generals

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)

Guys take it easy on the poor Indian bloke. A bunch of Pakistanis caused havoc on one of their biggest cities and they were not able to do zilch. Imagine if Pakistan Army takes them to task.

gazoomartian

hahaha

doosrey chor ko chance do,

baherhaal Shukar hai hamari andhi lugdi looli qaum ko bhi apney asal mujrim ki samjh aani shru huwi,

we have known zardari as asal mujrim for a long time. I am glad you accepted today

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan Army Admits "Shortcomings," Warns US