Gas and Oil Reserves - Umeed Abhi Bhi Baqi

Citizen X

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Till date that is my biggest issue with Patwaris and Jiyalas. In opposition of IK and PTI they actually start going against Pakistan. Thinking Pakistans loss is IK and PTIss loss and something to be happy about and celebrate.

Like I said in an earlier post if there is oil and gas to be found in Pakistani waters, tomorrow if not tomorrow it will be found and also most of the exploration is funded by foreign oil companies so we are not losing anything,

But not having discovered oil at Kerkra 1 is Pakistan's loss and yet these simple minded dweebs are celebrating it as some kind of political defeat of the govt!!!

But in the same vein and same logic if oil is found you can rest assured they will then not call it iK's or PTI's victory.
 

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
But not having discovered oil at Kerkra 1 is Pakistan's loss and yet these simple minded dweebs are celebrating it as some kind of political defeat of the govt!!!

But in the same vein and same logic if oil is found you can rest assured they will then not call it iK's or PTI's victory.
Because its will not be PTI victory... this is 18th drilling at kekra-1 and it has bren happing since years, long before PTI came into power..

Social media and opposition is criticing it because its their job 😂 opposition for the sake of opposition..
 

Ratan

MPA (400+ posts)
PPP, PMLN, Fazlur Rahman, Achakzai & now PTM all of them have a track record of disloyalty with Pakistan. Fazal, Achakzai, PTM openly supporting Afgan interests, while Noora & Zardari supporting Indian interests.

It was PPP who handover Khalistan fighters list to India, at Benazir time.
It was PPP who was involved in Memogate scandal through Husain Haqqani at Zardari period.

PML-N's Nawaz met secretly with Modi in Kathmandu SAARC summit. And look how it was reported in Hindustan Times: "Modi and his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif held an hour-long secret meeting on the sidelines of the Saarc summit in Kathmandu."

Later Nawaz's secret meeting with Modi's friend Jindal reported in Times of India:
'Sajjan Jindal secretly meets Nawaz Sharif in Pakistan's Murree'.
So, don't be surprised by opposition's Media cell's propaganda. For them, Pakistan is "
Luto aur lutne do"

Pakistan is secondary for them.
 

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
This was 18th attempt. Millions of dollars wasted.

Perhaps we should spend this money on exploring new gas wells near Iran's border in Baluchistan. Very good chance that we can find additional natural gas and then use it to jump-start our industry.
 

Citizen X

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Because its will not be PTI victory... this is 18th drilling at kekra-1 and it has bren happing since years, long before PTI came into power..

Social media and opposition is criticing it because its their job 😂 opposition for the sake of opposition..
India had offshore discoveries after 43rd attempt, Libya after 58th, and Norway, another country which nobody believed could have reserves, drilled 78 holes between 1954 to 1963 and then hit it big,

We are still on 18. And that's why its called oil exploration and not drilling to extract confirmed oil reserves.
 

adeel.zafar

Senator (1k+ posts)
India had offshore discoveries after 43rd attempt, Libya after 58th, and Norway, another country which nobody believed could have reserves, drilled 78 holes between 1954 to 1963 and then hit it big,

We are still on 18. And that's why its called oil exploration and not drilling to extract confirmed oil reserves.
Yes I know and hence I said its a process that started ages ago... PTI has nothing to do with it
 

Awan S

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because its will not be PTI victory... this is 18th drilling at kekra-1 and it has bren happing since years, long before PTI came into power..

Social media and opposition is criticing it because its their job 😂 opposition for the sake of opposition..
Yes but hyped was created by Khan & Faisal Waida that big news is coming and there will be so many jobs that jobs will be more than available persons. PML(N) started this drilling but never said like that as they knew that it could go either way. Every drilled well have about 11 percent oil chance and 89% chance of no oil. Big majority chance prevailed here as well and nation is now disappointed because of Khan's big claims. Had Khan & Wada not claimed big very few people would have known about this project.
 

Citizen X

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes but hyped was created by Khan & Faisal Waida that big news is coming and there will be so many jobs that jobs will be more than available persons. PML(N) started this drilling but never said like that as they knew that it could go either way. Every drilled well have about 11 percent oil chance and 89% chance of no oil. Big majority chance prevailed here as well and nation is now disappointed because of Khan's big claims. Had Khan & Wada not claimed big very few people would have known about this project.
Aur agar Allah kerta oil nikal aata, to do you think PMLN darbaris would not be shouting from the top of every mountain to take credit for it?
 

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agenda of PPP negativity is the same as the terrorism of Iran.
Consequentially both of them belong to the same sect/religion.
 

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Who told you that? Majority of the cost was taken up by foreign oil companies ExxonMobil and ENI

This is the side of truth, our government never tells us whether it's PPP, PMLN, Army or even Iman Khan himself. OGDCL officials are on record now about this cost.

 
Last edited:

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
I think it is Allah's blessing that we didn't find any oil out there. Had we found oil there, government would never fix tax system, will never document economy and will never focus on raising exports. No economic reforms would take place.

Now we have no choice but to mend our ways and force rich people paying direct income taxes. Anyone who is making 1 Crore per year should pay at least 50% direct income tax.

Anyone who has more than 1 house or plot, should be slapped with 5% property ownership tax per year. etc. etc.
 

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Because its will not be PTI victory... this is 18th drilling at kekra-1 and it has bren happing since years, long before PTI came into power..

Social media and opposition is criticing it because its their job 😂 opposition for the sake of opposition..
اٹھارہ میں سے تین کنووں سے تیل نکل رہا ہے ، وہ ساحل کے کافی نزدیک ہیں ،
 

Awan S

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aur agar Allah kerta oil nikal aata, to do you think PMLN darbaris would not be shouting from the top of every mountain to take credit for it?
Yes you are right both parties would have tried their best to claim responsibility. No one claim failure responsibility but Maryam Aurangzeb accept responsibility in a press conference that we started this drilling but unfortunately desired results were not achieved. Khan & Wada created hype that is why everyone one is laughing on them. If this hype were created by PML(N) then they deserve that although they never mention this project even at start.
 

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
What about these reserves? and the hype created by Nawaj and co. Any updates?




Nawaz and Shehabz claimed that this discovery will break the kashkol
 
Sponsored Link