Furious Social Media Response over Hamid Mir’s Statement "I would’ve slapped the CM Punjab"

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So called independent media crossing the limits as now they have license to bark. If they are so genuine then better try slapping their masters Nawaz & Zardari first.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My response, which I had been thinking for few days, but couldn't write because of busy schedule.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1087657427338711040

Good analysis, none of the developed countries allow to reveal the identity of children, they even never show images / recordings of children but Pakistan Gutter media have no moral no ethics. They have a license for everything, time has come to shut this gutter media for violating code of conduct.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Good analysis, none of the developed countries allow to reveal the identity of children, they even never show images / recordings of children but Pakistan Gutter media have no moral no ethics. They have a license for everything, time has come to shut this gutter media for violating code of conduct.

I work with "Children" in the UK as my second profession. I go through so much training whole year long, just to keep my professional credentials valid and up to date.
I am in training almost every or every second weekend regarding Child Safety and legislation etc.

Bcre8ive

Citizen
Half of the media was saying "Kisi Govt ke wazir ne inn bachon aur inki family se rabtanahin kia. Be hiss log hain ye bla bla bla". When Usman Buzdar went hospital to see the kids and family, these a**holes started saying "Thappar marna chahiye".
I dont understand these anchors what do they want?????
An unfortunate incident has happened. Now please wait for the inquiry report from JIT. If majority of the people do not agree to the report, then you can start criticizing the govt and ask for a judicial bench for further investigation. Let the JIT complete its work and then comment.
But these anchors only need ratings of their program and they know how to play with people's sentiments to get higher ratings for their programs.
Very poor Journalism

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hamid mir is a snake in our sleeve.
He is the same guy who accepted Gold medal for something his father did against Pakistan from Haseena Wajid.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who called for some sort of action against Pakistan Army while participating in a talk show in Bangladesh.
Hamid mir is the same guy who falsely accused ISI of trying to kill him Karachi.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who did not WANT to slap any one after Model Town massacre.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who invited the main culprits of Model town massacre to his son's wedding.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who Proclaimed falsely that Kasab was Pakistani.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who announced on Live TV that Baluchistan was almost seceded from Pakistan.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who always spoke against stopping drone attacks in North, fearing that US will bomb us in Islamabad or Punjab.
Hamid Mir is the same guy who accepted plots from Malik Riaz, allegedly so far.
Hamid Mir is a snake in our sleeve.