Front Line - 6th Sep 2011 - Marvi Sarmad & Mufti Abdul Qavi - Personal Freedom, State and Religion

Front Line

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

5b2f42d0115c3f54e33725d8d7a5e7d8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Front Line - 6th Sep 2011 - Marvi Sarmad & Mufti Abdul Qavi - Limits of Interference of Religion & State in Personal matt

she is crossing her limits. look like she is provoking another mumtaz qadri

jujuju

Banned
Re: Front Line - 6th Sep 2011 - Marvi Sarmad & Mufti Abdul Qavi - Limits of Interference of Religion & State in Personal matt

why dont you become that qadri , bloody fattu hypocrtite. sale fake mujahid, jake bazaar me jake fat jao na. doosron ko kyun daavat de rahe ho.
she is crossing her limits. look like she is provoking another mumtaz qadri

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
I had my doubts for her that she is some kind of another country's agent and after watching this program I'm kind of sure.
She should be kicked out of the country because what she said could be her personal opinion but it cannot be accepted on the public forum.
Pakistan is a Muslim state. Every person has got their own opinion of their own but if its against Pakistan or Islam we muslim condemn this specially the above Marvi's statement.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)

she is crossing her limits. Look like she is provoking another mumtaz qadri
hamain dialogues karna nahi aatay jo hamari baat na samjhay hum ossay mumtaz qadri jaise logon ke naam se darana shroo kar detay hain aane walay waqton main lagta hai ke adhay se ziyadah pakistan courts ke bajaye mumtaz qadri jiase logon ke hathoon insaaf wasool karay ga.
Pakistan zindabad.

. Maha

Citizen
Following is the list of countries where homosexuality is banned , and not all countires here are ISLAMIC......Surely , all these cannot be , as marvi says , "Extremist "

Countries where homosexuality is illegal:
(F) Denotes countries where its legal for females.

AFRICAN COUNTRIES:
ALGERIA
ANGOLA
BOTSWANA
BURUNDI
EGYPT
LIBYA
MOROCCO
SUDAN
TUNISIA
NAMIBIA
GAMBIA
GUINEA
MAURITANIA
SENEGAL
TOGO
SAO TOME & PRINCIPE
COMOROS
DJIBOUTI
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
MOZAMBIQUE
SOMALIA
UGANDA
TANZANIA
LIBERIA
SIERRA LEONE(F)
LESOTHO(F)
SWAZILAND(F)
GHANA(F)
NIGERIA(F)
KENYA(F)
MALAWI(F)
MAURITIUS(F)
SEYCHELLES(F)
ZIMBABWE(F)
ZAMBIA(F)

CARRIBEAN ISLANDS:
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
BARBADOS
DOMINICA
ST VINCENT & GRENADINES
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
GRANADA(F)
JAMAICA(F)
SAINT KITTS & NEVIS(F)
SAINT LUCIA(F)
MIDDLE EAST:
KUWAIT
LEBANON
OMAN
QATAR
SAUDI ARABIAI
SYRIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
IRAN
YEMEN
BAHRAIN
PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES(GAZA) (F)
ASIA/PACIFIC:
AFGHANISTAN
BANGLADESH
BHUTAN
MALDIVES
PAKISTAN
SRI LANKA
PAPAU NEW GUINEA
SOLOMON ISLANDS
BRUNEI
BURMA
MALAYSIA
WESTERN SAMOA
UZBEKISTAN
KIRIBATI(F)
NAURU(F)
PALAU(F)
COOK ISLANDS(F)
TONGA(F)
TURKMENISTAN(F)
TUVALU(F)
SINGAPORE(F)

SOUTH AMERICA:
GUYANA(F)
CENTRAL AMERICA:
BELIZE(F)

rahulNYC

Citizen
Following is the list of countries where homosexuality is banned , and not all countires here are ISLAMIC......Surely , all these cannot be , as marvi says , "Extremist "

Countries where homosexuality is illegal:
(F) Denotes countries where its legal for females.

AFRICAN COUNTRIES:
ALGERIA
ANGOLA
BOTSWANA
BURUNDI
EGYPT
LIBYA
MOROCCO
SUDAN
TUNISIA
NAMIBIA
GAMBIA
GUINEA
MAURITANIA
SENEGAL
TOGO
SAO TOME & PRINCIPE
COMOROS
DJIBOUTI
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
MOZAMBIQUE
SOMALIA
UGANDA
TANZANIA
LIBERIA
SIERRA LEONE(F)
LESOTHO(F)
SWAZILAND(F)
GHANA(F)
NIGERIA(F)
KENYA(F)
MALAWI(F)
MAURITIUS(F)
SEYCHELLES(F)
ZIMBABWE(F)
ZAMBIA(F)

CARRIBEAN ISLANDS:
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
BARBADOS
DOMINICA
ST VINCENT & GRENADINES
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
GRANADA(F)
JAMAICA(F)
SAINT KITTS & NEVIS(F)
SAINT LUCIA(F)
MIDDLE EAST:
KUWAIT
LEBANON
OMAN
QATAR
SAUDI ARABIAI
SYRIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATE
IRAN
YEMEN
BAHRAIN
PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES(GAZA) (F)
ASIA/PACIFIC:
AFGHANISTAN
BANGLADESH
BHUTAN
MALDIVES
PAKISTAN
SRI LANKA
PAPAU NEW GUINEA
SOLOMON ISLANDS
BRUNEI
BURMA
MALAYSIA
WESTERN SAMOA
UZBEKISTAN
KIRIBATI(F)
NAURU(F)
PALAU(F)
COOK ISLANDS(F)
TONGA(F)
TURKMENISTAN(F)
TUVALU(F)
SINGAPORE(F)

SOUTH AMERICA:
GUYANA(F)
CENTRAL AMERICA:
BELIZE(F)

Dost,

Very few of of these countries are model countries. It would have been better if you had not posted this list.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why does Pakistani media give space to people like Marvi Sarmand? who are against fundamentals of Pakistan. She is working against national interests of Pakistan. According to her ''There is no need for boundaries between Pakistan and India''. Pakistanis are either very soft or very stupid to tolerate her. They are still allowing her to get around in this country. In any another place she would have been sent behind the bars if found talking against its fundamentals of that country.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why does Pakistani media give space to people like Marvi Sarmand? who are against fundamentals of Pakistan. She is working against national interests of Pakistan. According to her ''There is no need for boundaries between Pakistan and India''. Pakistanis are either very soft or very stupid to tolerate her. They are still allowing her to get around in this country. In any another place she would have been sent behind the bars if found talking against its fundamentals of that country.
She never said that (bold text).....its like putting words in her mouth.

[MENTION=22897]huma.asl[/MENTION]....am surprised mohtarma that you have not given your expert comments so far on this thread.....
its your favirite character Ms. Sirmed......;)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She never said that (bold text).....its like putting words in her mouth.

@huma.asl ....am surprised mohtarma that you have not given your expert comments so far on this thread.....
its your favirite character Ms. Sirmed......;)

marvi sarmid aur mera fav. character?...:lol:
I havent watched this video yet but I have a feeling I am not going to agree with most of what she says..:)

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is for Orya Maqbool Jan who said mammals dont display homosexuality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Dont know how people like him have become opinion makers.

Rahul
you are quoting wikipedia, which has very very low credibility. you should know that who upload these information. they are the people who belong to same frame of mind as of Marvi Sarmad is. So this is obvious that they will support homosexuality.
but My question is if homosexuality is natural then why it can't be found as frequent as heterosexuality??? my other question is if this orientation (homosexulity) would have been so frequent then I and you would not be existing in this world. An other question question is why it was just getting legalised now and why it didn't happen in human history bfore.

if you are intelligent enough then you would understand what i am trying to say otherwise you keep ur believes and i believe mine. you are free and me too.