From Prime Minister's Resignation to 600 Toilets | Listen Siddique Jan

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yea this malaun and like its ilk ttp who have made accords with Pakistan and broke them! these harami will do the same thing!! watch!

Ratan

The News: Oct 27, 2019
Meeting between Gen Bajwa & Maulana Fazlur Rehman.

The army chief assured the Maulana that he stands by the Constitution and democracy.
We have been doing what the Constitution asks for,” reportedly the army chief said. He also reminded Maulana Fazl that that regional situation is critical. The situation on the border with India is volatile due to Kashmir development and likewise, Afghanistan’s situation is also a source of trouble.
The army chief reportedly also referred to Iran-Saudi Arabia affairs and told Maulana that it’s not a proper time for staging the protest since the economy has been brought on the right track after herculean efforts here in the country and abroad.

COAS made it clear to the Maulana that they wouldn’t permit destabilisation at this moment. The army chief also ruled out the possibility of minus-Imran concept by saying that he is a constitutional prime minister. “Neither I nor you could minus him.”
The army chief made it also clear that if the Maulana insisted to wage protest, then some more minus could take place. ( Now what does it mean? It means Diesel himself could be minus from politics forever)
COAS also said for the sake of stability, if some causalities take place and the Constitution provides it, such action will be taken without hesitation.
?
Not a good meeting from the Diesel's point of view...I guess?

Aliimran1

Abey chutiya Prakash Hindi kay elawa koi dusri language bhi ati hai
91m7Da6X6BL.png

Ratan

Hamid Mir Jafar...Srif tumhara Libas hi mehnga hai, aadmi to tum do kaudi ka.
You area petty TV anchor, not a reformist or a philanthropist, spent your whole life eating from PPP & PMLN 's Lifafa.

stargazer

IT is the job of Moderators to make sure that titles are correct especially if they are creating sensational false news.
I do not see moderators not doing this yet they are swift in replacing various threads from to the other forum.
Quality of this forum is going down the drain. Adeel sahib take note.