From India: Artist in Exile ???

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
---Forces of secularism need to be run by the minds those possess them and truly need to eliminate any such intolerance shown by fundamentalist parties and it's followers especially when claiming to be one of the most secular and democratic societies of the world and claim to have arisen to that status during struggles of decades :roll: not by those who're hardcore hindu fundamentalists residing in indian parliaments and could not even pull a single card against the intolerant and closed minds of masses,how could they now being themselves torch bearers of hindu fundamentalism?? guess ya'll have an ongoing and a very long long and never ending process where poor souls who'd idiotically dream of even getting any where close to or even smell the slight hint of secularism in it's true essence practiced in the west :lol: guess NRI's ( who rides on such desperate and ludicrous attempts to be claiming to be doing the same that has been so vehemently opposed by masses in india just to appease their tarnished image and deluded and bewildered psyche) need to light the candle and put a stepping stone to remove this age old stigma and taught the fundamental masses who seem to have utter confusion and are completely dazzled and clueless as to what actually blasphemy is ( which again baffles me when anything being projected is especially part of their own religion and revered and worshipped) :roll: Quite clear the very basics are wrong here or may be the work of uneducated and illiterate huge masses for being an enemy of such a soul who has been thrown in exile which proves the fundamentalists temperament hasn't changed a bit in 63 years and will never ever change as they say "better leave it to the professionals",again i guess the infected minds need every bit of copying ( part of it from some other religions and part from other societies) from here 'n' there to get themselves going,but the irony is mass number of hindus seem to call a thing or a piece of work to be blasphemous which they themselves own and revere, and on top of it continue to seek refuge in the very blasphemy law practiced by our country :roll:

--On the contrary,Muslims are crystal clear and vivid on such issues and laws are formed to prevent and restraint,anyone crossing the lines of morality and dignity would be equally punished for being disrespectful and over any disdain work,a big warning sign is shown and that leaves not a shadow of doubt for anyone :ugeek: those are abhorred and punished accordingly who distort in any form or shape the image of religion just as laws are formulated to keep check 'n' balance on any citizen for any minor issues.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
--On the contrary,Muslims are crystal clear and vivid on such issues and laws are formed to prevent and restraint,anyone crossing the lines of morality and dignity would be equally punished for being disrespectful and over any disdain work,a big warning sign is shown and that leaves not a shadow of doubt for anyone :ugeek: those are abhorred and punished accordingly who distort in any form or shape the image of religion just as laws are formulated to keep check 'n' balance on any citizen for any minor issues.

With presence of celerity then why the conflicts with Talabans and within your society. A mule can not perform like a horse by calling him self a horse.

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
As some of us mentioned that in India there are temples have nude profiles carved on them ...............etc............... but does this allow any Muslim to do the same ??????

If this (so called) Muslim living in India may have done some blashphemy (NaozobIllah) then what would be our stance on that???????

Al Quran (Mafhom) :
Un k khudaon (jhotey) ko bura bhala na kaho , k badley main wo kahin tumhare (sache) khuda (Allah) ko bura bhala na kahen.

Thanks 4 understanding

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
butshikan said:
As some of us mentioned that in India there are temples have nude profiles carved on them ...............etc............... but does this allow any Muslim to do the same ??????

If this (so called) Muslim living in India may have done some blashphemy (NaozobIllah) then what would be our stance on that???????

Al Quran (Mafhom) :
Un k khudaon (jhotey) ko bura bhala na kaho , k badley main wo kahin tumhare (sache) khuda (Allah) ko bura bhala na kahen.

Thanks 4 understanding

--Brother,i couldn't agree more :) and being muslims we must abide by our principles and we're fortunate enough to have such laws where such disharmonious acts are not only condemned and detested but curtailed and prevented to the best [clap] [clap] :D

KabirfFan

Citizen
Nepali Pandit said:
Last thing any Indian wants is to get lecture about secularism and democracy from Pakistani. I am saying this with all honesty, it doesn't suit you guys. As far as I know he has won his case in the court and there is nothing stopping him to return to India. I think if he comes back he will be safe and will be given government protection if need be. I think he is a great artist and I admire his paintings. When he painted nude paintings, I being a PRACTISING Hindu felt little offended but once I looked at them I had no problem as all his paintings carry a deep message. Many people in India are uneducated, some people are naive and get very easily offended. You can't control each one of them. Most important thing for me is that our law has no problem with the painter. I hope he comes back to his motherland and I know many people will welcome him with open heart. I don't know what he wants from government? a public apology that some Indians filed case against him....
Culture/religion that can tolerate opposition and allows freedom tend to be resilient .So I urge Indians on this forum to display some courtesy to this old 'great' Indian. Guys our culture is extremely resilient nothing should offend us so easily.
345-muslim-outrage.jpg

Nepali Bro. I am having difficulty with the picture are they Hindu extremists or Muslims I am having a hard time or should I toss a coin.[/quote]

Doc Love the way you put it. [funnny]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
-- :lol: Another futile effort of displacement and Acting out [funnny] I believe the differentiation between fake tiny secular and a huge fundamentalist majority running, buzzing and controlling in a so called "Secular india" :shock: would certainly yield the latter as proven by the hilarious case [hilar] :lol:

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
taul said:
-- :lol: Another futile effort of displacement and Acting out [funnny] I believe the differentiation between fake tiny secular and huge fundamentalist majority running and buzzing in a so called "Secular india" :shock: would yield certainly the latter as proven by the hilarious case
T--terrible
A--answers
U--ugly
L--logics
[hilar] [hilar]

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
badboy said:
T--terrible
A--answers
U--ugly
L--logics

---Logic ( defect in grasping the most obvious) isn't your field as proven by your ugly and terrible secular stance :lol: [hilar] [hilar] :ugeek:

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats Up Doc said:
With presence of celerity then why the conflicts with Talabans and within your society. A mule can not perform like a horse by calling him self a horse.

---A Projection of your self image (mule being half & half) [hilar] :lol: wasn't asked but the very system of india pertaining the post was under the spotlight :ugeek: distortion of religion in any form and shape ( forbidden and blasphemous content,material and expressions against Islam) was meant regarding blasphemy laws in our country though already stated clearly regarding the context of the post :) Desperate and invain attempts to break the shackles of idiocy and hypocrisy but still found yourself entangled head to toe badly :oops:

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
taul said:
Whats Up Doc said:

---A projection of your self image (mule being half & half) [hilar] :lol: wasn't asked but the very system about india pertaining the post was under the spotlight :ugeek: distortion of religion in any form and shape ( forbidden and blasphemous content,material and expressions against Islam) was meant regarding blasphemy laws in our country though already stated clearly regarding the context of the post :) Desperate and invain attempts to break the shackles of idiocy and hypocrisy but still found yourself entangled head to toe badly :oops:

Jack A** answer. Talking to people in prisons under these laws might bring clarity.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Whats Up Doc said:
Jack A** answer. Talking to people in prisons under these laws might bring clarity.

--Perfect analogy appiled to your ownself yet again just like before [clap] [hilar] guess could not even swallow the bitter and harsh facts and realities presented and as a certain defect hopped on to loose associations in the fake hope of making something out of nothing just as in the so called fantasy land of secularism [hilar] :lol: Try rallying to convince huge hindu fundamentalist ruling masses of your own country and apprise them of true secularism as seen by you,guess they wouldn't even let your deluded and lost soul in :)

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother Taul,
Thanks for getting my point. :)

We have lost our way after leaving just path of Islam........

Such Muslims (like this one) have actually brought shame on whole Ummah and most of us just taking his part because of India on the other side....

Al Quran (Mafhom)

"Dekho kahin tumhain rishtadari ya koi wabastagi adal karne se na rok de"

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
butshikan said:
Brother Taul,
Thanks for getting my point. :)

We have lost our way after leaving just path of Islam........

Such Muslims (like this one) have actually brought shame on whole Ummah and most of us just taking his part because of India on the other side....

Al Quran (Mafhom)

"Dekho kahin tumhain rishtadari ya koi wabastagi adal karne se na rok de"

--Brother i never took his side,i made that quite clear in the beginning :cry: i only am pointing out to the indians regarding their so called "secular system" is a pure delusion which is been run by their hindu fundamentalists,under the hollow umbrella of secularism they tend to uphold what we practice :) and since they do not have any "blasphemy law which mostly is upheld by Abrahamic faiths" that ofcourse we do have and even stand proudly by it :D ,their hue and cries about such issues then become quite absurd and laughable coz on one hand they seem to raise objections on such laws of our country on the other they also look forward to it for solace and comfort :)

butshikan

Councller (250+ posts)
Brother taul,
I know ur intentions and stance from the begining :) (of this forum)

I was pointing towards some of us (Pakistani's) attitude on this issue......

Keep up the good work :)

JzakAllah

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
I think last two posts (taul bhai & butshikan) have summed up the topic i raised. Thanks for your replies guys.
Jaza-k-ALLAH