freedom has no price, it is a precious possession, beautiful words by Zia

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear: I don't believe in whatever is written about him anywhere. I worked with him closely so I know the man personally..... he was a true Muslim, a patriotic Pakistani and a a great soldier. That is enough for me to know about him and nothing on earth can change my opinion about him. Whatever people say about him I don't care. Additionally, I'm NOT looking forward to discuss and judge him, its just a waste of time.

May Allah grant him highest rewards in Jannah. Aameen.
U seems to be a senior citizen ?

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He looks like their obedient dog.

امریکہ کی آنکھوں میں آنکھیں ڈالنے والا مرد مومن،مرد حق

Muhammad_Zia-ul-Haq%2C_Ronald_Reagan_and_William_Clark_1982.jpg

Vitamin_C

At-least you are honest about being closed minded.

Its this mindset of not being able to see beyond your own nose the reason for our decline. Quaid boasted of a Pakistan free of racism and discrimination and he would cringe at what Zia did to Shias and Ahmedis.

nothing on earth can change my opinion about him. Whatever people say about him I don't care. Additionally, I'm NOT looking forward to discuss and judge him, its just a waste of time.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
U seems to be a senior citizen ?
At-least you are honest about being closed minded.

Its this mindset of not being able to see beyond your own nose the reason for our decline. Quaid boasted of a Pakistan free of racism and discrimination and he would cringe at what Zia did to Shias and Ahmedis.

@Jadoogar
معاملہ تو کچھ ایسا ہی ہے ?

@Vitamin_C
I have already stated my position to my friend Okara (Comment # 20) I'm NOT open to any discussion on the person of President Zia.
BTW, Ahmadi's were declared non muslims by the NA led by ZAB. Did Gen Zia declare shias as non muslims? Answer is NO. He had nothing to do with these 2 communities, hence no question of any discrimination. PERIOD.

knowledge88

Zia was extremely religious but he loved bollywood movies? How did he become close buddy of Shatrughan Sinha ? I have full sympathy with his daughter who is handicapped. May Allah give her lots of strength so she could face challenges of life. It is heart wrenching to see a child who is handicapped.
But why a father like religious Zia would ban Pakistani movies for other handicapped children to watch on Pakistani TV but allowed his children to watch bollywood movies so Shatrughan Sinha became part of the family. ( Shatrughan Sinha still claims he is part of their family ) If you people don't know. Zia had banned Pakistani movies to be televised and it was replaced with long duration drama on TV. Before Zia era, Pakistani movies used to be televised every Sunday on Pakistani TV. Bit Zia banned our own movies on our own TV . Shakil Adil Zada of famous Sabrang digest had said that Zia complained to him , why his digest had cover photo of women and because of that Sabrang got banned. On TV all the hostesses were required to put dupatta on their head. Famous hostess Mehtab Channa resigned in protest. There was strict Islam on TV for the nation. But in his own home Shatrughan Sinha was being watched dancing with scanty clad women. And they say Zia was religious. You tell me. This is what religious people do ?

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Zia, good riddance to bad rubbish. Nothing good came from him.

اس فورم کے زیادہ تر ممبران حقیقت کو سمجھنے کے لئے بہت کم عمر ہیں۔ افغانستان میں روس کو روکنے کے لئے کریڈٹ ضیاء الحق کو جاتا ہے ، اگلا ہدف پاکستان تھا۔ بھٹو نے ایٹم بم بنانے کا خواب دیکھا ، ضیاء الحق نے اپنی زندگی کے دوران یہ خواب پورا کیا لیکن اسے خفیہ رکھا۔ ضیاء الحق نے اسلامی ثقافت کو زندہ کیا۔ بھٹو دور میں شراب پینا ایک معمول تھا۔ نائٹ کلب عام تھے۔ میں نے ضیاء الحق دور میں پانچ وقت کی نماز کا آغاز کیا۔ کام کے بیشتر مقامات پر اپنے ملازمین کے لئے نماز کے کمرے مختص کردیئے گئے تھے۔ ملازمین کو نماز کی وقفے دیئے گئے۔ ٹیلیویژن نے ہماری اسلامی اقدار کو مدنظر رکھتے ہوئے ڈرامے دکھائے۔ ہائی اسکول اور کالج کی لڑکیوں کو لازمی طور پر حجاب پہننا پڑا۔

میں نے ایک مجرم کو جس پر ایک بچے کو جنسی زیادتی کا جرم ثابت ہوا تھا، اس پر سر عام کوڑوں کی سزا مشاہدہ کیا ہے ، ایسی سزاؤں کے بعد یہ جرم مشکل سے ہی سننے میں آتا تھا۔ مجھے اب بھی بچے کے ساتھ زیادتی کرنے والے کی پیٹھ پر کوڑے مارنے کی چیخوں کی بازگشت یاد ہے۔

میں نے ایک ہوٹل (جس میں 100 کے قریب افرادشریک تھے ) کے ایک پروگرام میں جہاں ضیا الحق مہمان خصوصی تھے، ذاتی طور پر شرکت کی ہے۔ وہ اس زمین پر نہایت عاجز اور ایک سچا مسلمان تھا لیکن دشمن کے سامنے پاکستان کے وقار پر کوئی سمجھوتہ کرنے کے لیۓ تیار نہ تھا ۔

اس پر بدعنوانی کا کوئی الزام نہیں تھا۔ سچا محب وطن اور ایک بہادر کمانڈر۔ شیعہ اس کے بڑے دشمن تھے۔

اللہ پاک جنت الفردوس میں انہیں اعلی مقام عطا فرمائے۔ آمین۔

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dear: I don't believe in whatever is written about him anywhere. I worked with him closely so I know the man personally..... he was a true Muslim, a patriotic Pakistani and a a great soldier. That is enough for me to know about him and nothing on earth can change my opinion about him. Whatever people say about him I don't care. Additionally, I'm NOT looking forward to discuss and judge him, its just a waste of time.

And your ex-boss left us this, jis ka khamyaza hum aaj tak bhugat rahe hain.

Just being a patriotic Pakistani and true Muslims isn't enough. Pakistan is filled with millions of them, even among patwaris and jiyalas you will find them.

Dr Adam

Just being a patriotic Pakistani and true Muslims isn't enough. Pakistan is filled with millions of them, even among patwaris and jiyalas you will find them.

Ustaad jee muqaddar ka likha kon taal sakta hai? lol
Jadoun muqadder eii peiray sun tay fair kee kareeay huun! ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ustaad jee muqaddar ka likha kon taal sakta hai? lol
Jadoun muqadder eii peiray sun tay fair kee kareeay huun! ?
Sir G muqaddaraan te eh museebat na pao, eh thuwaday wadday arbab da kum c. Jis ich ussi aaj tak phassay paye ne. Kiss nu nai pata ke oh manhoos apna biloongra saday sar te baha ke te aap duniya to tur gaya.

I remember the day very clearly when Ishaq Khan came on TV and announced Saddar Zia ul Haq ka jahaz phutt gaya ( in a thick pashtoon accent ) and there was a big sign of relief in the overseas Pakistani community.

Pakistani1947

ضیاء الحق ایک ہوشیار شخص تھا لیکن ایسا لگتا ہے کہ اس نے یہاں غلطی کی ہے اور مسٹر شریف (نواز ڈاکو کا والد) نے اسے انہیں اس میدان میں شکست دے دی اور وہ اپنے بیٹے کو ضیاء کی ٹیم میں داخل کرنے میں کامیاب ہوگئے۔ میرا اندازہ ہے کہ ضیاء الحق نے صرف مسٹر شریف کا لحاظ کیا، ضیاء الحق کا اصل فوکس افغان جنگ تھا۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
ضیاء الحق ایک ہوشیار شخص تھا لیکن ایسا لگتا ہے کہ اس نے یہاں غلطی کی ہے اور مسٹر شریف (نواز ڈاکو کا والد) نے اسے انہیں اس میدان میں شکست دے دی اور وہ اپنے بیٹے کو ضیاء کی ٹیم میں داخل کرنے میں کامیاب ہوگئے۔ میرا اندازہ ہے کہ ضیاء الحق نے صرف مسٹر شریف کا لحاظ کیا، ضیاء الحق کا اصل فوکس افغان جنگ تھا۔
Thats the thing, Zia gave us shit, he was focusing on Afghan war more because of weapons and $$$$ and only giving jahil mullahs more power in Pakistan, which you in particular are fighting the after effects of it daily on this forum.

All he did in Pakistan was enforce his warped vision of Islam in Pakistan, which is just a hair breath away from Taliban and ISIS type Islam for which we all are still paying the price.

Pakistani1947

OMG still dictators r being loved and adored,no wonder this country is fucked.
بیٹا، جس زمانے میں روس نے افغانستان پر حملہ کیا تھا اس وقت ملک کو ضیاء الحق جیسے ڈکٹیٹر ہی کی ضرورت تھی ورنہ بھٹو اس قابل نہ تھا کہ روس کو، پاکستان کے اندر داخل ہونے سے پہلے ہی سرحد کے پار شکست دے دیتا- بھٹو کو صرف اپنی فرعونیت کی پروا تھی جس کی وجہ سے وہ پاکستان کے دو ٹکڑے کر بیٹھا

Eyeaan

Dr Sahib
Please search about Black September and see Brigadier Zia ul Haq's role. We knew how he helped Americans destabalising this region especially Afghanistan. He was ambitious person like ZAB and can go any extent even if to destroy his own country.
Thanks
That's an excellent idea: do search about Black September: The stories propagated by PPP are about complete lies. Don't rely upon one political statement or the other (there is one statement by PLO related person as well, when campaign against Zia was carried out in Pakistan) but go through the timeline (lingering 2+ years) and actual events, numbers and the role of zia if you find any , timing and the mission of PA or Pakistan ) - Not to support Zia but, as far as I have looked through the Jordan-PLO conflict in that era, this allegation is against the facts on the ground and generally PPP propaganda. The rest you may search for yourself to find the truth.

Dr Adam

Sir G muqaddaraan te eh museebat na pao, eh thuwaday wadday arbab da kum c. Jis ich ussi aaj tak phassay paye ne. Kiss nu nai pata ke oh manhoos apna biloongra saday sar te baha ke te aap duniya to tur gaya.

I remember the day very clearly when Ishaq Khan came on TV and announced Saddar Zia ul Haq ka jahaz phutt gaya ( in a thick pashtoon accent ) and there was a big sign of relief in the overseas Pakistani community.

@ Citizen X
Hai haa puut jo hona see ho gaya. Aeddaan honda ee rehnda aye. Mitti pao huun.

Waisay uustad mayray guru GIK nay apni saari service aur siasi zindagi main siraf yehi eik jumla kaha thaa jisay kehnay walay kehtay hain keh Khan Sb kee zindagi kaa bus yehi eik loose juumla (Saddar Zia ul Haq ka jahaz phutt gaya) tha. Baadi uun nazar main mujhay tow kisi taraf say yeh loose nahi lagta baharhaal. Uunka eik jumla mujhay hamaisha mehzooz kerta tha. Kabhi kisi sirkari kaam say unkay dafter jana hota tow Khan Sb ka yeh jumla hota tha: "Baieth, chaa peeay gaa, waisay abhi uuska time nahi hooa".
Abb tow yaar bus yadain hee reh gaiee hain. Kaya zabardust character kay maalik log thay yeh.

@Pakistani1947
Citizen X aap kee baat say muttafiq ho ya naa ho.... main 100% muttafiq hoon.

Jarrah

Voter (50+ posts)
اور ایک مغرور فخر ایشیا صاحب نے اسی مرد مجاہد کی تضحیک کرنے کے لیے آپ کے متعلق بڑے تکبر سے بڑ ہانکی تھی کہ میں آپ کی مونچھوں کے تسمے بنا کر اپنے بوٹوں میں ڈالوں گا...... اور پھر الله کی پکڑ نے اس کے تکبر کو آ لیا اور سپریم کورٹ آف پاکستان نے اس کو اس کے بوٹوں سمیت ہی ٹانگ دیا

الله الحق ہے
ذولفقار علی بھٹو نے آئین پاکستان میں تمہارے کذاب پیغمبر مرزا غلام احمد اور اسکے پیروکاروں کو کافر قرار دے کر جو کھونٹا تم مرزائیوں کی تشریف میں ٹھوک دیا ہے جتنا زور لگا لو وہ نہیں نکلنا، نہیں نکلنا۔
مسلمانان عالم کی نگاہ میں یہ بھٹو صاحب کا اعزاز اور قادیانی کفار کے مطابق یہی بھٹو صاحب کا قصور ہے۔

ہاں، چشم فلک نے سترہ اگست کی ملگجی شام انتقام الہی کا ایک عجب تماشا دیکھا
اللہ نے مونچھوں والے تیرے آقا جنرل ضیاع ال یک، کو راولپنڈی لے جانے والی فلائٹ کا رُخ موڑ کر جہنم کی طرف کر دیا یعنی سی ون تھرٹی کو ہی اُس پلیت کیلئے وسیلہِ عذاب بنا دیا یعنی کانڑا جرنیل جس جہاز میں سوار تھا اللہ نے اُسی کو دوزخ میں بدل ڈالا۔ جنرل ضیاع ال یک اللہ کے عذاب کی ایسی انوکھی مثال ہے جسکی دوزخ کا آغاز دنیا سے ہی کر دیا گیا تھا

بقول ارشاد احمد حقانی مرحوم اور بمطابق دیگر مصدقہ اخباری اطلاعات کے بہالپور سے واپسی پر جہاز میں کانڑے کے ہمراہ امریکی سفیر آرنلڈ رافیل بھی سوار تھا جسے مقامی عمائدین نے بطور تحفہ آموں کی پیٹیاں اور دو عدد دیسی سؤر پیش کیے تھے۔ جنرل ضیاع ال یک کے ساتھ بھُن کر راکھ ہو جانیوالوں سؤروں کی یہ جوڑی بھی شامل تھی، بقول شاعر آ لگے چاکان سینہ چاک سے

اسے انتقام الہی کہو یا عدلِ الہی کہ اسلام آباد کے جبڑا چوک میں تین سؤر (دو اصلی اور ایک نسلی) مدفون ہیں۔

Last edited:

Jarrah

Voter (50+ posts)

تم کہتے ہو میں جنرل ضیاع ال یک کے ساتھ کرتا تھا، کام
جنرل ضیاع کا کہنا ہے کہ وہ تیرے ساتھ کرتا رہا
سچ کیا ہے، سچی سچی بتا

Okara

That's an excellent idea: do search about Black September: The stories propagated by PPP are about complete lies. Don't rely upon one political statement or the other (there is one statement by PLO related person as well, when campaign against Zia was carried out in Pakistan) but go through the timeline (lingering 2+ years) and actual events, numbers and the role of zia if you find any , timing and the mission of PA or Pakistan ) - Not to support Zia but, as far as I have looked through the Jordan-PLO conflict in that era, this allegation is against the facts on the ground and generally PPP propaganda. The rest you may search for yourself to find the truth.
To be honest Zia was a selection of ZAB. And both did damage to Pakistan not sure who did most.
In fact Zia did more damage to Pakistan than ZAB.