freedom has no price, it is a precious possession, beautiful words by Zia

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اور ایک مغرور فخر ایشیا صاحب نے اسی مرد مجاہد کی تضحیک کرنے کے لیے آپ کے متعلق بڑے تکبر سے بڑ ہانکی تھی کہ میں آپ کی مونچھوں کے تسمے بنا کر اپنے بوٹوں میں ڈالوں گا...... اور پھر الله کی پکڑ نے اس کے تکبر کو آ لیا اور سپریم کورٹ آف پاکستان نے اس کو اس کے بوٹوں سمیت ہی ٹانگ دیا

الله الحق ہے

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"Dictators free themselves, but they enslave the people" Charlie Chaplan

quote-dictators-free-themselves-but-they-enslave-the-people-charlie-chaplin-5-30-58.jpg

Jadoogar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Pakistan ko ab Jo Mila wo is say qabal kabhi nahi mila,
i mean Imran Khan.

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

I hope we understand that Gen.ZIa was a patriotic and very God fearing Muslim, may Allah bless his soul and grant him Jannat. We as nation denounced our real and sincere heroes when they were alive, we never gave them the appreciation and love they deserved, just because some politicians(undercover traitors) threw Biryanis and asked the people to defame them, and then we realize and recall them that they were not wrong. Any how lets pray for him, and moving forward recognize and respect the present Prime Minister, to whom same tritors are trying best to show down, calling him YAHUDI , NON MUSLIM, ANTI DEMOCRATIC and every thing that they feel may turn people wildly against this precious gem "Imran Khan". Please stand with him, he is in fact the only leader after about 70 years who believe in what Quid e Azam said, and wants Pakistan to be recognized as a sovereign country on the map of this world. We had the corrupt Politicians during this 70 years who wanted to live their lives in Luxury by mortgaging the freedom and dignity of the Nation. He is different , he is fighting for our national right and religious culture, he need Nation to be with him, this is critical time, Please open your eyes and stand shoulder to shoulder with Prime Minister Imran Khan, help him to defeat the anti Pakistan and anti Islam elements. PAKISTAN PAYINDABAD

The Sane

اور ایک مغرور فخر ایشیا صاحب نے اسی مرد مجاہد کی تضحیک کرنے کے لیے آپ کے متعلق بڑے تکبر سے بڑ ہانکی تھی کہ میں آپ کی مونچھوں کے تسمے بنا کر اپنے بوٹوں میں ڈالوں گا...... اور پھر الله کی پکڑ نے اس کے تکبر کو آ لیا اور سپریم کورٹ آف پاکستان نے اس کو اس کے بوٹوں سمیت ہی ٹانگ دیا

الله الحق ہے

یہ کام مردِ مومن صاحب اس مغرور فخرِ ایشیا کے ساتھ مل کر بھی کر سکتے تھے کیونکہ ان حالات میں جو بھی حکمران ہوتا وہ یہی کرتا۔ البتہ اس مردِ مومن کی ذہانت اور دور اندیشی کی وجہ سے نہ صرف سندھ آج بھی اس فخرِ ایشیا کے مجاور پیدا کر رہا ہے، بلکہ اس کے اس فعل کی وجہ سے آج جرنیل کسی اصل مجرم کو بھی سزا دلوانے سے ڈرتے ہیں۔ جاتی مجرا کا دلال مردِ مومن کی اسی غلطی کی شیرینی کھا رہا ہے اور باقی قوم اپنا وقت اس بحث میں ضائع کر رہی ہے کہ فخرِ ایشیا کس آن بان سے تختے سے جھول گیا

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
I hope we understand that Gen.ZIa was a patriotic and very God fearing Muslim, may Allah bless his soul and grant him Jannat. We as nation denounced our real and sincere heroes when they were alive, we never gave them the appreciation and love they deserved, just because some politicians(undercover traitors) threw Biryanis and asked the people to defame them, and then we realize and recall them that they were not wrong. Any how lets pray for him, and moving forward recognize and respect the present Prime Minister, to whom same tritors are trying best to show down, calling him YAHUDI , NON MUSLIM, ANTI DEMOCRATIC and every thing that they feel may turn people wildly against this precious gem "Imran Khan". Please stand with him, he is in fact the only leader after about 70 years who believe in what Quid e Azam said, and wants Pakistan to be recognized as a sovereign country on the map of this world. We had the corrupt Politicians during this 70 years who wanted to live their lives in Luxury by mortgaging the freedom and dignity of the Nation. He is different , he is fighting for our national right and religious culture, he need Nation to be with him, this is critical time, Please open your eyes and stand shoulder to shoulder with Prime Minister Imran Khan, help him to defeat the anti Pakistan and anti Islam elements. PAKISTAN PAYINDABAD

All the seeds of war on terror and militancy which Pak has suffered for last 15years were all sowed by this fellow General Zia. Please also don’t forget this

Dr Adam

یہ کام مردِ مومن صاحب اس مغرور فخرِ ایشیا کے ساتھ مل کر بھی کر سکتے تھے کیونکہ ان حالات میں جو بھی حکمران ہوتا وہ یہی کرتا۔ البتہ اس مردِ مومن کی ذہانت اور دور اندیشی کی وجہ سے نہ صرف سندھ آج بھی اس فخرِ ایشیا کے مجاور پیدا کر رہا ہے، بلکہ اس کے اس فعل کی وجہ سے آج جرنیل کسی اصل مجرم کو بھی سزا دلوانے سے ڈرتے ہیں۔ جاتی مجرا کا دلال مردِ مومن کی اسی غلطی کی شیرینی کھا رہا ہے اور باقی قوم اپنا وقت اس بحث میں ضائع کر رہی ہے کہ فخرِ ایشیا کس آن بان سے تختے سے جھول گیا

یہ آپ کا نقطہ نظر ہے جو آپ کی اپنی تشریح کے مطابق ٹھیک ہو گا لیکن ہر کسی کا اس سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں
بہرحال میں آپ کے نقطہ نظر سے متفق نہ ہوتے ہوۓ بھی آپ کے جذبات کی قدر کرتا ہوں . اپنا اپنا نقطہ نظر رکھنے پر کوئی جھگڑا نہیں میرے بھیا​

The Sane

یہ آپ کا نقطہ نظر ہے جو آپ کی اپنی تشریح کے مطابق ٹھیک ہو گا لیکن ہر کسی کا اس سے متفق ہونا ضروری نہیں
بہرحال میں آپ کے نقطہ نظر سے متفق نہ ہوتے ہوۓ بھی آپ کے جذبات کی قدر کرتا ہوں . اپنا اپنا نقطہ نظر رکھنے پر کوئی جھگڑا نہیں میرے بھیا​

ڈاکٹر صاحب بات ذرا باریک ہے، لیکن آپ سے جھگڑا کیسا

knowledge88

Oh no. Not an impressive response by late Zia . He should have asked to John.. You want Pakistan to sign Non-Proliferation treaty, but India refused to sign it and India has fought three wars with us . India has already tested Nuclear bomb, Pakistan hasn't and you are not asking India but Pakistan to sign Non-Proliferation treaty ? Are you kidding ?
Also if Russia had refused to sign NPT then the USA would have signed any such document ?

Okara

Do u really mean that Zia ul Haq was good for Pakistan?
He was the one who created corruption culture, Heroin Culture, Kalashnikov Culture, Religious Terrorism which was not in Pakistan before.
This doesn't mean I like ZAB. He was of same category and can go to any extent to get favor. Means he never feel ashamed to call Ayub Daddy or to participated in dividing country.

HSiddiqui

All the seeds of war on terror and militancy which Pak has suffered for last 15years were all sowed by this fellow General Zia. Please also don’t forget this
Sorry my friend you need to know the history by your self do not follow the stories given to you by the ugly so called democratic in fact criminals who were effected because of the Great General Zia. He is the person who flew Delhi on 21st Feb 1987 when he heard India planning to attack, he was received by the then Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi, they watched the cricket match and on his way back..
As quoted in the India Today article, Behramnam states: “Before departure for Chennai, General Ziaul Haq, while saying goodbye to Gandhi said, ‘Mr Rajiv, you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind that this world will forget Halaku Khan and Changez Khan and will remember only Ziaul Haq and Rajiv Gandhi, because this will not be a conventional war but a nuclear war. In this situation, Pakistan might be completely destroyed, but Muslims will still be there in the world; but with the destruction of India, Hinduism will vanish from the face of this earth.’”

Gen Zia had left Rajiv shaken.

We need Muslim leaders like this late General, and right now we have a person as our PM , whom the world recognizes as Honest, Brave, Practicing Muslim, Die Hard Pakistani, Desiring to bring the rules/law/circumstances as Muslims had in Riasat e Medina. Lets not disappoint him, lets join him in this war for nation and ummah.

Okara

الله الحق ہے

Dr Sahib
Please search about Black September and see Brigadier Zia ul Haq's role. We knew how he helped Americans destabalising this region especially Afghanistan. He was ambitious person like ZAB and can go any extent even if to destroy his own country.
Thanks

Dr Adam

Dr Sahib
Please search about Black September and see Brigadier Zia ul Haq's role. We knew how he helped Americans destabalising this region especially Afghanistan. He was ambitious person like ZAB and can go any extent even if to destroy his own country.
Thanks

Dear: I don't believe in whatever is written about him anywhere. I worked with him closely so I know the man personally..... he was a true Muslim, a patriotic Pakistani and a a great soldier. That is enough for me to know about him and nothing on earth can change my opinion about him. Whatever people say about him I don't care. Additionally, I'm NOT looking forward to discuss and judge him, its just a waste of time.

May Allah grant him highest rewards in Jannah. Aameen.