FRANCE IS IN TROUBLE

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
then accept their rule and regulation and obey their orders

No! There is a big difference between loving your country and not agreeing with all it does. I love my country but will always oppose it when it's wrong. Millions of Indians oppose the RSS does not mean they are not patriots.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
No! There is a big difference between loving your country and not agreeing with all it does. I love my country but will always oppose it when it's wrong. Millions of Indians oppose the RSS does not mean they are not patriots.
you agree or not does not matter The whole europe is agree you guys are creating more problems for yourself

Imranpak

you agree or not does not matter The whole europe is agree you guys are creating more problems for yourself

Does not matter to us what Europe or the world thinks either. France and other countries should worry about themselves instead of poking their nose in to our affairs. You worry about China kicking your "filthy India" as Trump said some days back instead of the Muslims. The whole world does not agree when Muslim's are over 2 billion in population and an essential part of the world, we do not agree. I love my country but it does not mean I will not condemn it when it's wrong.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Does not matter to us what Europe or the world thinks either. France and other countries should worry about themselves instead of poking their nose in to our affairs. You worry about China kicking your "filthy India" as Trump said some days back instead of the Muslims. The whole world does not agree when Muslim's are over 2 billion in population and an essential part of the world, we do not agree. I love my country but it does not mean I will not condemn it when it's wrong.
How many muslims does not matter only less then five percent are educated and fully depended on europe , USA,and other rich countries foreverything, and now chinies do not worry Mr Modi jee and India will fix them Watch couple of month

Imranpak

How many muslims does not matter only less then five percent are educated and fully depended on europe , USA,and other rich countries foreverything, and now chinies do not worry Mr Modi jee and India will fix them Watch couple of month

Of course it matters. No matter the number Muslims are still far more prosperous then you Hindu's who live in the shittiest conditions with most doing so in slum shitholes. China will beat your Hindu's up like your dadaji so don't even go there. You are even more dependent on America, remember that. Muslim's ruled you Hindu's for centuries and will do so again, guaranteed. You go to Middle Eastern Muslim countries to find jobs and better living standards. You even sell your women there!

Last edited:

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Of course it matters. No matter the number Muslims are still far more prosperous then you Hindu's who live in the shittiest conditions with most doing so in slum shitholes. China will beat your Hindu's up like your dadaji so don't even go there. You are even more dependent on America, remember that. Muslim's ruled you Hindu's for centuries and will do so again, guaranteed. You go to Middle Eastern Muslim countries to find jobs and better living standards. You even sell your women there!
OPEN your blind eyes the whole world love india the biggest democracy in the world look you people only talking shit al lthe time you guys start every thing with islam and endup with islam try to be a good insaan first, your filthy remark shows your kind, china--china that is our problem look first at yourself

Imranpak

Firstly learn to quote a post first before taking rubbish slave boy! You are the filthiest country in the world that is hated by all neighbors from China to Pakistan then Bangladesh to Nepal and Afghanistan. The west loves you for being their cultural slaves so they can use you against Muslim people otherwise they have nothing in common with you. Trump just spat on your face by calling your country "filthy" some few days back. You stupidity of being a "superpower" never was or will become true. We are proud to be Muslim's unlike you idol worshippers where as your democracy is all hypocrisy. Every day there are Hindu-Muslim-Sikh-Christian- Dalit fights in your country. Your PM is a racist and fascist who was banned from travelling to America before being elected. I will keep rubbing your nose on the ground.

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Firstly learn to quote a post first before taking rubbish slave boy! You are the filthiest country in the world that is hated by all neighbors from China to Pakistan then Bangladesh to Nepal and Afghanistan. The west loves you for being their cultural slaves so they can use you against Muslim people otherwise they have nothing in common with you. Trump just spat on your face by calling your country "filthy" some few days back. You stupidity of being a "superpower" never was or will become true. We are proud to be Muslim's unlike you idol worshippers where as your democracy is all hypocrisy. Every day there are Hindu-Muslim-Sikh-Christian- Dalit fights in your country. Your PM is a racist and fascist who was banned from travelling to America before being elected. I will keep rubbing your nose on the ground.
Your post showing your jelousy best for you burkaa pehen ke ghrt baith or open your eyes if not wait for modi jee he will fix you

Imranpak

Your post showing your jelousy best for you burkaa pehen ke ghrt baith or open your eyes if not wait for modi jee he will fix you

Urine drinking pigs do not laugh at others!!It is far better to wear burkha then marry dogs and other animals!? We will rape Modi and Bharat Mata if you dare mess with us. No one is jealous of a country where 400 million people live in the streets and most number of prostitutes, slums and hungry people,

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Urine drinking pigs do not laugh at others!!It is far better to wear burkha then marry dogs and other animals!? We will rape Modi and Bharat Mata if you dare mess with us. No one is jealous of a country where 400 million people live in the streets and most number of prostitutes, slums and hungry people,
wear burkaa all the time thanks for accepting my suggestion