FRANCE IS IN TROUBLE

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Mein kacha pehenta hi nehi! Doosri taraf tera bhai Nepal bhi toh tum ko maar raha hai na beta!! What Saudi thinks does not matter kyun ke Kashmir is a dispute recognised by the UN. I see you have no reply to my previous comments that gave you a red ass!
Apni baat ker I know why you do not wear K.first let me know who made you not to wear underwear,You did not hear what Modi jee said about Kashmir. hei ga-- me jor tou-------?

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apni baat ker I know why you do not wear K.first let me know who made you not to wear underwear,You did not hear what Modi jee said about Kashmir. hei ga-- me jor tou-------?
Tu kacha nehi loongi pehenta hai like your people!! I wear shalwar kameez like a man. Modi kuch bhi nehi kar sakta paapi! He is useless, Bharat ko China, Pak aur Nepal sab maar rehe hein.

michael jutt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You seem ignorant of the fact that Muslim's will throw Christians and evangelical pigs out of the middle east that is also your holy land as well as other Muslim countries. If terrorist western Zionists continue to kill innocent Muslims in the middle east and Afghanistan then there will be a massive reaction. Stop crying like a baby! Throwing Muslim's out of the west will will cost non Muslims unprecedented financial loss.

you are a perfect idiot , no arab is going to fight for brainwashed terrorists .

Imranpak

you are a perfect idiot , no arab is going to fight for brainwashed terrorists .
We don't expect Arabs to fight for us asshole when they are a mess themselves but Turkey, China, Malaysia and many other countries are on our side! No real Christian is gonna fight for you Zionist pigs either you dirty filthy pig eating terrorist. Muslims just kicked your Armenia's bum a few weeks back and converted Hagia Sophia to a Masjid. Even if you are a dirty Indian Christian the west will still treat you like the piece of shit that are you. A pretty western gori will not even spit on your face, hahaha! You Bharati mice deserve to be terrorised, long may it continue. Finally the west is not going to fight your wars either just coz you may be a Christian.

Last edited:

Imranpak

Good that we do not have no carry the ragheads anymore who were a big burden on us. We are with China, Iran, Russia and Turkey, fk the Arabs! You meanwhile are getting your ass kicked by China!! Tum log China ka kuch nehi bigar sakte who are sitting on your land, hahaha and they are going nowhere!! https://www.nationalheraldindia.com...ladakh-india-must-be-prepared-for-a-long-haul Nepal military is even killing your soldiers!! https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...ns-fire-on-indo-nepal-border-in-bihar-2827744 LMAO!!

Last edited:

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Good that we do not have no carry the ragheads anymore who were a big burden on us. We are with China, Iran, Russia and Turkey, fk the Arabs! You meanwhile are getting your ass kicked by China!! Tum log China ka kuch nehi bigar sakte who are sitting on your land, hahaha and they are going nowhere!! https://www.nationalheraldindia.com...ladakh-india-must-be-prepared-for-a-long-haul Nepal military is even killing your soldiers!! https://www.dnaindia.com/india/repo...ns-fire-on-indo-nepal-border-in-bihar-2827744 LMAO!!

Imranpak

Haqeeqat tv is a conspiracy theory channel where the narrator mostly talks bullshit. There are many Indian ones like this as well. Pak people are not being thrown out of the Gulf at all, relax. I have so many cousins and relatives living and working there. Baat yeh hai ke Arab log chahte hein Pakistan oonki tara Israel ko tasleem karle.Tum China aur Covid 19 ki fikr karo hamari nahi. China aur Nepal ki military tere faujio ko maar rehe hein:) Bharat toh covid 19 se bhi be hadh maar kha raha hai. https://covid19.who.int/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqaT-h6Wf7QIVZGHmCh2jFwd1EAAYASAAEgIrC_D_BwE

Last edited:

Imranpak

As we can see Indian's are treated wonderfully well in Saudi. Much better then us Pakistanis. This is why i say screw all ragheads everywhere. They try this on me and these sand monkeys will be eating through a straw forever. I have beaten up a good number of camel jockeys in my life enjoying it too coz i loathe them like the plague. To them there is no difference between an Indian, Bangladeshi and a Pakistani, to me there is no difference between all of them. Screw the Iraqis, Syrians, Palestinians and Yemeni filth as well, Pakistan is first and last for me.

Last edited:

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
As we can see Indian's are treated wonderfully well in Saudi. Much better then us Pakistanis. This is why i say screw all ragheads everywhere. They try this on me and these sand monkeys will be eating through a straw forever. I have beaten up a good number of camel jockeys in my life enjoying it too coz i loathe them like the plague. To them there is no difference between an Indian, Bangladeshi and a Pakistani, to me there is no difference between all of them. Screw the Iraqis, Syrians, Palestinians and Yemeni filth as well, Pakistan is first and last for me.