Four arrested in Multan over hate speech against PM Khan

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I just remembered Imran Khan said that he would've joined Khadim rizvi in faizabad protests!

I guess extremism is okay when it's done against someone else's government.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
My problem with this is where's the proof of their extremism? In a country like USA where people have trust in their justice system and state institutions, you can feel safe knowing the government isn't abusing their powers. An incident like Sahiwal will never happen in US and if it did, the culprits will get punished not protected.

Does anyone have any confidence in Pakistani justice system? Nope. Or state institutions? Nope. Unfortunately, the history of Pakistan is that the government has always abused its powers and it's full of injustices. The recent Sahiwal incident is an example. It was an open and shut case but instead its delayed through JIT and the usual delaying tactics of governments.

Hate speech is banned in Pakistan? Well then what was Imran Khan doing all these years against Nawaz Sharif calling him gunja, his followers donkeys and all kind of abusive language against them? Clearly, its not banned when it comes to IK.

Hate speech is different from extremism btw. You keep jumping to extremism but all the headlines says is they spoke against Imran Khan.

Imran Khan is known for not being able to hear criticism. He used to hit his fans with bats in cricketing days. Majority of PTI supporters here i have put on my ignore list because they resort to insults, racism and extremism when i speak against Imran khan.

So excuse us when we don't feel safe with a person like that and his party starts silencing people.
That's the problem you are saying that I am jumping to the conclusion, and I think you are just reading the part that helps your narrative. The report itself doesn't say what did they said or did. As I said it is illogical to arrest someone who says that Imran Khan is UTurn Khan aur Nawaz Shareef is a thief. There are millions on both sides.

These people have not vanished in thin air, they are arrested with their names already in the media. I am sure there will be an FIR lodged and they will be given a chance to defend themselves in courts.

In my honest opinion media covered only the part which also suited their narrative. They did not include the full news, on what they said and what are the charges. You cannot detain people without charging them formally.

Please read our law before assuming anything that fits your narrative. I will wait till the formal explanation of what they did before assuming that they are arrested because they were criticizing IK.

Steyn

That's the problem you are saying that I am jumping to the conclusion, and I think you are just reading the part that helps your narrative. The report itself doesn't say what did they said or did. As I said it is illogical to arrest someone who says that Imran Khan is UTurn Khan aur Nawaz Shareef is a thief. There are millions on both sides.

These people have not vanished in thin air, they are arrested with their names already in the media. I am sure there will be an FIR lodged and they will be given a chance to defend themselves in courts.

In my honest opinion media covered only the part which also suited their narrative. They did not include the full news, on what they said and what are the charges. You cannot detain people without charging them formally.

Please read our law before assuming anything that fits your narrative. I will wait till the formal explanation of what they did before assuming that they are arrested because they were criticizing IK.

That's what the headlines say though doesn't it? Arrested for hate speech against Imran Khan.

Yeah you can't believe that people can be arrested for simple criticism, i can't either but this isn't new in Pakistan. Do you remember when Nawaz Sharif was arresting people who were spreading hatred against him? That's the time i started hiding my presence online when speaking against the government.

This is all too common here man. The law doesn't really matter in Pakistan except when it is to be used against the poor.

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow! Goodbye democracy and freedom of speech. Welcome Hitler Khan

Heil Imran Khan

ملتان: (دنیا نیوز) وزیراعظم عمران خان کیخلاف نفرت انگیز تقریر کرنے کے الزام میں ملتان میں 4 افراد کو گرفتار کر لیا گیا ہے۔

وزیراعظم عمران خان کے خلاف نفرت انگیز تقریر کرنے والے چاروں افراد کو پولیس تھانہ سیتل ماڑی نے گرفتار کیا ہے۔ گرفتار ہونے والوں میں مولانا عبدالقہار، حنظلہ، وقاص اور عبدالرؤف یزدانی شامل ہیں۔ وزیراعظم کے خلاف تقریر سوشل میڈیا پر وائرل کی گئی تھی۔

یاد رہے کہ گزشتہ روز ہی حکومت نے سوشل میڈیا پر نفرت کا پرچار کرنے والوں کیخلاف کریک ڈاؤن کا اعلان کیا ہے۔ وزیر اطلاعات فواد چودھری کا پریس کانفرنس میں کہنا تھا کہ اس سلسلے میں کچھ افراد کو گرفتار بھی کیا جا چکا ہے، ایسے بیانات کنٹرول کرنے کا میکنزم تیار کر لیا گیا ہے جبکہ سوشل میڈیا پر نفرت انگیز مواد روکنے کیلئے اقدامات کر رہے ہیں۔

ان کا کہنا تھا کہ اسلام میں انتہا پسندی کا کوئی تصور نہیں، اسلامی تعلیمات کی ترویج تلوار سے نہیں بزرگان دین سے ہوئی، پاکستان انتہا پسندی اور دہشتگردی کے دور سے کامیابی سے نکلا، کسی کو نفرت کا پرچار کرنے کی اجازت نہیں دی جائیگی۔

https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/478555-Four-arrested-Multan-hate-speech-PM-Khan
From the names it is clear that it has nothing to do with IK, why are spreading false news. As far as Pakistani media is concerned, they are hoers.

Educationist

Lanti arab news ka kaha tha pakistani channel ka nahe...jahan news plant karna boht asan hai
آج تو سواد ہی آ گیا
:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:p:cool:

تیرے ساتھ تو مولبی لنگڑے والی ہو گئی، جب سے ایڈمن نے لنک دیا ہے تب سے تیری ''گاف'' بندوق ہو گئی ہے

نوٹ: کچھ حرامی کتے کے پتر مجھے تحریک انصاف کا سرگرم کارکن سمجھتے ہیں

Muhammad Jibran

آج تو سواد ہی آ گیا
:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:p:cool:

تیرے ساتھ تو مولبی لنگڑے والی ہو گئی، جب سے ایڈمن نے لنک دیا ہے تب سے تیری ''گاف'' بندوق ہو گئی ہے

Abay imran zani k pairokar .... Arab news ka link day

Educationist

Abay imran zani k pairokar .... Arab news ka link day
میں لعنت بھیجتا ہوں خان پر

:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown

:cool::p:D:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::body:

ایک تو پکڑا گیا

Muhammad Jibran

میں لعنت بھیجتا ہوں خان پر

:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown:indexfingerdown

:cool::p:D:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::body:

ایک تو پکڑا گیا
Khan nahe imran khan bol chalak

Awaragard

Voter (50+ posts)
My leadership is Imran Khan. In my life I never vote for anyone but IK. You're right, my leadership did hate speech and it doesn't warrant any freedom.

Also speak in Urdu. Your moronic English hurt my brain. Have some pride in your language.
Yeah i bet it hurts your little mind.Truth, reality, and relaization that you are a retard would hurt your tiny brain in all languages you turd.

Steyn

Yeah i bet it hurts your little mind.Truth, reality, and relaization that you are a retard would hurt your tiny brain in all languages you turd.

Welcome to my ignore list. I don't have any time for morons in my life.

Awan S

I think you don’t understand pti leadership is clean honest hardworking sincere. We want zardari and sharif’s to be hanged so you Jahil supporters can’t worship them. It will save you from big sins
Is this crime to speak against clean/hardworking/sincere leadership on any issue? This was not even done in dictator Musharaf's era.

Educationist

Khan nahe imran khan bol chalak
بہن کے لوڑے اگر تیری گانڈ کو ایسے سکون ملتا ہے تو ایسے صحیح

میں لعنت بھیجتا ہوں عمران خان پر

نوٹ: اب بھی ایک حرامی کتے کا پتر مجھے تحریک انصاف کا سرگرم کارکن سمجھتا ہے
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: